Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

AAAAAND they're just the generic F!Kanna / Mom supports with a M!Kanna paint over. Great. Well, at least my child is adorable.

Who gives a flying rat's ass if it's generic? I think it's cuter than with F!Kanna probably because it has M!Kanna and he's so freaking adorable!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a flying rat's ass if it's generic? I think it's cuter than with F!Kanna probably because it has M!Kanna and he's so freaking adorable!

It's has seem to reversed.In FEA F!MOrgan was cuter the M!Morgan but now it is the opposite way around.I can't wait t play as a female.

It's has seem to reversed.In FEA F!MOrgan was cuter the M!Morgan but now it is the opposite way around.I can't wait t play as a female.

Actually, it's the reverse for me. In Awakening, I disliked F!Morgan and doted on M!Morgan, but here I like F!Kanna much better than M!Kanna.

Actually, it's the reverse for me. In Awakening, I disliked F!Morgan and doted on M!Morgan, but here I like F!Kanna much better than M!Kanna.

I agree in that I disliked F!Morgan more than M!Morgan, who I loved, but I though F!Morgan was better designed. Now I think M!Kanna is the better designed of the two, which makes me so excited to get my new squishy son! X3

Jakob was suprisingly nice on this one, I mean he was still rude, but after reading most his supports, I've noticed that he may be a jerk but he a pretty good listener, and seems like people like to tell him their problems.

Edited by Water Mage

http://pastebin.com/xr1SCKHj <- Jakob and Oboro. I actually kind of like it. I mean; not sure on that S support, but most S supports tend to be clunky, sadly.

Actually kind of sweet. I like the extra backstory, plus insight into their characters. Dia might not be so bad with blue hair...

And yeah, S-Supports tend to be pretty shitty because there's really no transition from friends > married. I think that's why I like Silas / F!Kamui and Saizou / Kagerou so much, the first because doesn't end on a marriage proposal and gives a bit of ambiguity, and of course, the backing of childhood friends helps too, and the latter because of pretty much the same reason plus their history make the transition to lovers smoother.

Is it wrong o ask for Zero x Orochi? I want to see the two capture units mingle.

They don't have a support, Orochi has supports with the Awakening boys on the Nohr side only and Zero has Setsuna and Oboro.

Is it wrong o ask for Zero x Orochi? I want to see the two capture units mingle.

Ninja'd by nuclearmuffins.

Edited by Yari

It's sad that they can't support, what a missed opportunity for the two to create a happy little family in prison.

They don't have a support, Orochi has supports with the Awakening boys on the Nohr side only and Zero has Setsuna and Oboro.

I see, well thanks anyway. But, once again I'd like to request Tsukuyomi x Nyx.

I have seen just about all of the sibling supports with Aqua but it appears that Camilla's has yet to be translated. Anyone take care of that or find a link to it?

There isn't one.

It's really weird and unfortunate.

HUH?!?!?!

Your joking right? Is it because Camilla dislikes Aqua or something? Resentment for her getting to close to her little Kamui?

......Or am I looking too much into this? :/

Someone pointed out earlier in the thread that Camilla, due to having 2 female subordinates, already maxed out on the allotted A+ support spaces or something.

Which, I mean, considering route-neutral characters can marry almost as many people as Kamui, is quite unfortunate and it would not hurt to give Camilla one more A+ option, or hell, the entire cast another A+ option. I prefer the A+ supports anyway. No needing to even try to force an S is great.

So it came down to mechanics? Weird I just wanted to read it out of curiosity. It doesn't bother me all that much anyways as I am not really a fan of Camilla anyways but its strange as Minischew said that you can only become close friends with two characters yet can romance a wide variety of folks.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Congrats.......its a boy!059.jpg?itok=xIPOBJss

That is strangely adorable. I'll hug him and cuddle him and baby talk to him!

I vanished from translation like three days or something, oops...

Anyway, Shinonome+Sophie C-S http://pastebin.com/w7LZpv6R

You're the best Fletch!*virtual hug*

Now I don't know if I should pair my lobster son with Syalla or Shopie. Both of their supports convos are so funny and adorable!