Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Felicia/Zero was a really unexpected read. A good unexpected though. Nice character insight for Felicia, and Zero gets played at his own game (even though it's unknowingly). The S Support wasn't bad either.

awesome. i know who to ship zero and felicia with now.

I just wanted to ask if there are any M!Kanna supports translated.( I want to decide who will marry my son.) Thanks!

There are a couple:

w/ Kinu

w/ Midoriko

w/ Mitama

w/ Ophelia

w/ Soleil

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again the girls prefer the wingman rather than Inigo, poor guy, but as Inigo said, Saizou's rock-hard pecs, abs and cleavage are just so hard to resist.

Just look at Saizou's body!

Edited by Water Mage

It's the tiddies, inigo

bare them

>Lazwald: Huuuuuuuuuuh!? Ah! But then again, there was another time when I lost a competition to pick up chicks to a scary-looking guy who covers half of his face... So, with those two traits, there was no way I could win against Saizou from the beginning...

hello there Gerome

Edited by Thor Odinson

Here's Hinoka/Sakura! Aww, Hinoka. Aww, Sakura. Awww.

That was so sweet. I liked it a lot, in fact I liked it better than Camilla/Elise.

Aand, Luna/Suzukaze.

I like how they reference that their portraits are always crossing their arms.

The reference is good indeed such as this support.

And thank you for the translations.

Aand, Luna/Suzukaze.

Their support made me sad in way, especially with Suzukaze begging for her not to leave him.

They probably have the saddest S-support.

Edited by Water Mage

Aand, Luna/Suzukaze.

Huh. This is one of my better-liked supports for Luna (because her 'secret' isn't treated like an afterthought in their S Support; at least there's build up from previous conversations, so it doesn't come out of nowhere).

Meanwhile, I thought Nishiki/Oboro was pretty good.

Huh. This is one of my better-liked supports for Luna (because her 'secret' isn't treated like an afterthought in their S Support; at least there's build up from previous conversations, so it doesn't come out of nowhere).

Meanwhile, I thought Nishiki/Oboro was pretty good.

Why does Oboro have /amazing/ supports with pretty much everyone?

It's getting really hard to decide who to ship her with for my first playthrough of the game. (not choosing couples based on eugenics, but how cute their supports were).

Whoever was hired at IS to write all her supports (if it works that way in the industry for writing game dialogue) needs to get a raise (°¬°)b.

Oh! Nishiki/Oboro!

I was thinking to make a file (when the games be released in english of course) with Kamui/Takumi, so I decided to let my Nishiki to Oboro in that same file, we will exchange husbands... That sounds so wrong LoL! Anyway, let me check their supports!!

D'Awwwww, Nishiki is so cute... And Oboro is awesome, I will S support them! (Now just to wait for the english games...). This girl have good supports, she is a good character... Good job with her IS, that was a good job!

Oboro's supports have all been so well-written. You know, the worst part is I was determined to hate her character when I first saw her design (WHY SO SMUG?) and read the unnecessary mention of her crush on Takumi when her character was first revealed, but she's a well-rounded character and has some of the best-written in-game supports.

Darn it, Oboro, do something stupid and annoying so my superficial dislike of you can be justified!!