Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Oboro's supports have all been so well-written. You know, the worst part is I was determined to hate her character when I first saw her design (WHY SO SMUG?) and read the unnecessary mention of her crush on Takumi when her character was first revealed, but she's a well-rounded character and has some of the best-written in-game supports.

Darn it, Oboro, do something stupid and annoying so my superficial dislike of you can be justified!!

Yeah we feel the same way, I don't like Oboro but dammit, she's a good character in her supports.

On a side note, Leoppi translated Pieri and Kagerou C-A (it says C-S for some reason):

http://pastebin.com/R1qDc2sm

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oboro's supports have all been so well-written. You know, the worst part is I was determined to hate her character when I first saw her design (WHY SO SMUG?) and read the unnecessary mention of her crush on Takumi when her character was first revealed, but she's a well-rounded character and has some of the best-written in-game supports.

Darn it, Oboro, do something stupid and annoying so my superficial dislike of you can be justified!!

I'm honestly starting to wonder who wrote those character bios. So many of them are either woefully incomplete and missing the most prominent traits of the character in question, or just outright wrong.

Oboro is the mom of the army.

Yeah! She totally is! A young and curious mom for everyone hehe

Btw, did someone know where I can read Oboro's supports with Orochi?

Could it be that the woman who appeared in the B-support be a child of one Garon's concubines?

This support was interesting...

I don't know much about the story, but I've read that all of them except the Royal Siblings were killed, so I don't think it's likely.

Has anyone read Kisaragi/Midoriko? I actually don't want to read it because I dislike spoiling myself on planned pairings, but I'd like to know if their supports are well-written. ^^;;

It was cute. It's relatively well-written since they're friends since C, and the 'romance' reminds me of a cliché shoujo manga (especially because of the the second half of A). I'd describe it a bit more, but that'd be spoiling it for you, so yeah.

If it's worth a mention, fletch (the one who translated it) thought it was cute too.

Anon has translated Setsuna+Kagerou C-A

http://pastebin.com/qviYE5Z6

Just marked it off on the chart.

Aah, this was good. Nice(?) to see Setsuna be absent-minded without the help of holes.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but...

[spoiler=Awakening Trio]So if you marry Luna to Odin/Lazwald, they BOTH bail out on their child? Does anyone have the Awakening Trio's endings? (single or married, I'm just curious if they just go "lolbye") and wouldn't it be hard to just disappear if they married into royalty?

Edited by Pokechu

I tried Ryouma/Saizou. Emphasis on 'tried'. I still struggle a lot with formal speech and Saizou's sudden monologue doesn't help things.

About that sentence you had difficulty with , in the A-support, I belive Saizou was talking about him doing the dirty work in Ryoma's place,

But I realized one thing by reading this support and the Beach DLC,

that Saizou and Kagerou really need a vacation.

I tried Ryouma/Saizou. Emphasis on 'tried'. I still struggle a lot with formal speech and Saizou's sudden monologue doesn't help things.

...Seems like a more fleshed-out, believable Chris/Marth (their relationship, that is).

Eponine/Grey had a super unconventional S Support, but I kinda liked it. I'm kind of curious what their paired ending is now.

Paired endings are two halves slapped together; their aren't any unique ones. Each character has their own sentence or two, and that's added on to their spouses' to get the ending.

It was cute. It's relatively well-written since they're friends since C, and the 'romance' reminds me of a cliché shoujo manga (especially because of the the second half of A). I'd describe it a bit more, but that'd be spoiling it for you, so yeah.

If it's worth a mention, fletch (the one who translated it) thought it was cute too.

Thank you for the response! I'm not a huge fan of shoujo manga... but I do love supports where the two characters start out as friends... alright I'll give it a go. Thanks once again!

I'm wondering just how Kanna's default secondary class (i.e. the one that's not Nohr Prince/Nohr Princess) works. I need to know this if I hope to give Kanna an article on the wiki. Is it as simple as it being the same as the one the Avatar gets, similar to some other children characters who already have articles on the wiki? (Example: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Eponine) Or is there something far more complex at work?

I'm wondering just how Kanna's default secondary class (i.e. the one that's not Nohr Prince/Nohr Princess) works. I need to know this if I hope to give Kanna an article on the wiki. Is it as simple as it being the same as the one the Avatar gets, similar to some other children characters who already have articles on the wiki? (Example: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Eponine) Or is there something far more complex at work?

Kanna gets Kamui's secondary.

Paired endings are two halves slapped together; their aren't any unique ones. Each character has their own sentence or two, and that's added on to their spouses' to get the ending.

So there aren't even little differences, à la Awakening?

(why)

So there aren't even little differences, à la Awakening?

(why)

From what I've heard, sadly, none. (And they presumably aren't there for the same reason there aren't any unique weapon icons or animations whenever your cursor hovers over a unit.)