Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Here is the pairing that I'm planning to do in this run...(My first one!)

Felicia's supporting skills will be useful.

Leo+Elise

For to increase output on being better at enemy phases with the skills that Dark Mages posseses.

Silas+Mozume

To have Silas' daughter Sophie possess Aptitude to have her sprout like a weed in power and dexterity.

Kaze+Camilla

To give his daughter, Midoriko better strength and Cut Through(It moves enemies to where you are after being attacked)+Rally Def.

Xandar+Flora

Only one that will work out since they won't be around for awhile.

Odin+Nyx

Traditional to have a super Dark Wizard with super Mag.

Zero+Luna

Only one that will work out.

Using the Chrom DLC episode to grind for supports as at least that it is useful for that for a free DLC. It'll be very useful for this!

Leo and Elise can only reach A support, and I don't think they can reach A+, not sure though.

And sorry to dissapoint, but Flora is Kamuisexual, she can't marry Xander.

Or is this list simply pair-up?

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leo and Elise can only reach A support, and I don't think they can reach A+, not sure though.

And sorry to dissapoint, but Flora is Kamuisexual, she can't marry Xander.

Or is this list simply pair-up?

They can't even A+, just A.

The latest-joining woman Marx can marry is Charlotte, which isn't a bad choice.

They can't even A+, just A.

The latest-joining woman Marx can marry is Charlotte, which isn't a bad choice.

I can do Lazward+Elise if it can be done for the Sol skill.

...And will try the Marx+Charlette then. By the way, you don't get either gold or EXP in the Chrom DLC episode. It's stuff you get there can't be sold for anything either. Makes it fair for a free episode! Will these two do?! I wouldn't mind giving an A with Elise and Silas either. :D

Still useful to grind for supports though in the Nohr campaign.

Edited by Princess_Florina

The pastebin says Asura and Kamui's B-A support diverge from the original. So is the one linked there wrong? And if so are the real supports somewhere else?

That's talked about a bit in this thread here but I don't think the actual ones have been completely translated yet.

That's talked about a bit in this thread here but I don't think the actual ones have been completely translated yet.

Ok I got really curious so I decided to search further and found this http://pastebin.com/e6xFyDF0. Considering what was said in the other thread as well it should be correct.

Edited by karasu3

I've been thinking that Fire Emblem is becoming quite the big game, not in terms of popularity ( although it is getting popular now) but in the games content. Intelligent Systems seem to want the games to be very satisfying to play with more replay value ( at least thats what it seems like to me). The fact that we can have most of the characters support one another with multiple A supports make me think this game is becoming huge. Obviously, the characters are given more quirks so we as the players become interested in them and then the supports serve to further give them identity because most of them serve little purpose in the story.

But not every player is willing to grind for multiple supports of the same character or replay the entire game. So I think there should be more than 3-4 supports for each pair if the games are expanding in content. Although, if I could suggest something a little more interesting, I think it would be cool if there was a detailed sidequest for each character that gives rewards like a rare weapon or promotion. The sidequests don't even have to be about battles, maybe some will involve simply talking to other characters or trading items. I say this because depending on supports a player may get a different impression on the character than intended so more detailed supports and insight to them might be a great way to expand the game if Intelligent Systems are looking to do so.

qEkoXE.jpg

PdWPo7.jpg

Sophie

My trump card is born at last.

The enemies have a few Paladins. But maybe they can do this now that they have some good supports with each other. She will turn into a truck after enough training even better than her mother! Having 2 Aptitudes will be great for the Nohr campaign. :D

Edited by Princess_Florina

Has Tsukuyomi x Rinkah been translated yet?

Nope. Wich is a pity because I want to pair them up in my game.

Here's Saizou/Aqua's C-A, and Kisaragi/Sophie!

Knowing tumblr's mentality and if I'm reading it right, I really hope that Saizou/Aqua S doesn't turn into some Soleil-level debacle or something along those lines. Realistically it won't reach that large a level but some of the lines can be iffy.

Edited by wvype

Here's Saizou/Aqua's C-A, and Kisaragi/Sophie!

Knowing tumblr's mentality and if I'm reading it right, I really hope that Saizou/Aqua S doesn't turn into some Soleil-level debacle or something along those lines.

Saizou/Aqua seems harmless...

Does the weird thing in the S-support have something to do with Aqua's scar?

Does the weird thing in the S-support have something to do with Aqua's scar?

A couple of tentative translations I have:

Saizou: (some other stuff about his own scar) Furthermore... between men and women, bearing scars has a different meaning, doesn't it?

Aqua: You... have some chauvinistic tendencies, don't you?

Saizou: That... I don't deny. However, because I've seen that wound, I wanted to take responsibility...

Aqua: Responsibility...?

Saizou: Aqua-sama... please be my lover.

Here's the original if someone wants to look it over:

Saizou: (some other stuff about his own scar) それに…男と女では\n傷の持つ意味が違うでしょう?

アクア: あなた…\n少し男尊女卑の嫌いがあるんじゃない?

サイゾウ:それは…否定しません。$k$pですが、だからこそその傷を見てしまった俺が\n責任を負いたいのです…

アクア:責任…?

サイゾウ:アクア様…俺と恋人になってください。

A couple of tentative translations I have:

Saizou: (some other stuff about his own scar) Furthermore... between men and women, bearing scars has a different meaning, doesn't it?

Aqua: You... have some chauvinistic tendencies, don't you?

Saizou: That... I don't deny. However, because I've seen that wound, I wanted to take responsibility...

Aqua: Responsibility...?

Saizou: Aqua-sama... please be my lover.

Here's the original if someone wants to look it over:

Saizou: (some other stuff about his own scar) それに…男と女では\n傷の持つ意味が違うでしょう?

アクア: あなた…\n少し男尊女卑の嫌いがあるんじゃない?

サイゾウ:それは…否定しません。$k$pですが、だからこそその傷を見てしまった俺が\n責任を負いたいのです…

アクア:責任…?

サイゾウ:アクア様…俺と恋人になってください。

It seems to me that they are talking about how scars are seen depending on the gender, like how in men, scars are seen as symbols of being tough and in women scars are seen ugly.

It seems that Saizou is admitting that he used to think that way, but Aqua proved him wrong.

Wait where is Aqua's scar?I have yet to read the supports but is her scar only mentioned in the support or is it mentioned else where?

Wait where is Aqua's scar?I have yet to read the supports but is her scar only mentioned in the support or is it mentioned else where?

Most likely in her left leg, since it's always covered, or maybe on her arms, since she wears long gloves.

It seems to me that they are talking about how scars are seen depending on the gender, like how in men, scars are seen as symbols of being tough and in women scars are seen ugly.

It seems that Saizou is admitting that he used to think that way, but Aqua proved him wrong.

I don't know if he used to think that way, because there's this line earlier on:

女性の傷痕を見たからには、\n何かしらの協力はさせていただきたい。which makes it sound like he still adopts that attitude.

And the scar isn't mentioned outside of this support, I think.

Edited by wvype

I don't know if he used to think that way, because there's this line:

女性の傷痕を見たからには、\n何かしらの協力はさせていただきたい。which makes it sound like he still adopts that attitude.

Yeah, but he doesn't seem proud of it, since he hesitated to admit. I think he's aware that that line of thinking is wrong.

Yeah, but he doesn't seem proud of it, since he hesitated to admit. I think he's aware that that line of thinking is wrong.

Well, I guess the burden is on me to be able to convey this all without making it sound too bad? Even disregarding that, there are some lines that most probably aren't meant to be taken that way, but they give me a Frederick/Cordelia vibe that they're 'settling' for each other. Or I guess I'm missing a lot of nuance. Maybe it's better to wait for someone else to take a look at it.

Looking over it again, I think it's the facial expressions. That might explain a lot of the context I'm missing.

Edited by wvype

Here's another guess:

From the looks of it, he didn't seem disgusted by the scar, in fact he seems honestly sorry that he seen it, maybe he thinks that Aqua is extremely ashamed of the scar because she's a woman? But it seems that Aqua says that that's really the case, and he shouldn't think like that.

I finally got around to updating the two Cyrus supports I started

I added the B-A supports for Rinka+Cyrus:

http://pastebin.com/kJ0eb71X

And I added the B-support for Nyx+Cyrus:

http://pastebin.com/4G9UW3Mk

And for anyone who wishes to read them, I translated the "Don't die" my-castle conversation lines (not the responses (yet), though):

http://pastebin.com/GGcG5HrK