Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silas is also a very good option.

Their supports are pretty cute and sweet, with Sakura going out of her way to help him, and she even gets hurt trying to get medicine for him, and their S-support is one the best and is one the cutest, with Silas giving a poetic confession instead of the usual "I love you, let's get married." that appear in most S-supports, and Silas also talking about of how marriage between a Hoshidan and a Nohrian is taboo, but he still wants to marry her despite everything.

Edited by Water Mage

I don't know. I did a bunch of calculations and it looked like (Mother+Child)/2 to me, but the problem is small number statistics…. when you have a small number of samples, the relative error compared to the sample size is larger.

The calculations I've done (looking at YouTube videos of people Child Sealing characters from 20/0 to 20/18, which gives them the promotion bonus and then the stat gains from 17 level ups) helps blunt some of the effects, but the problem remains that there's still only a small number of these videos. As such, the margin of error is still substantial and its hard to be conclusively sure.

I'd lean towards thinking (Mother+Child)/2, but I'm not confident enough to say that its definitely the case.

​There's also been a bunch of anecdotal evidence and personal experiences that other users have shared, but that's really not as conclusive information as hard numerical data. After all, there's a reason why we have the saying of PEMN (personal experience means nothing).

Okay then I'm going with Pieri. Question: I know that Kanna's Sibling (etc. If FKamui marries Kaze, Midoriko will be Kanna's sibling) gets access to the Dark Blood class in Nohr and the White Blood class in Hoshido, but do they get access to the dragonstone alongside Kanna and MU?

Okay then I'm going with Pieri. Question: I know that Kanna's Sibling (etc. If FKamui marries Kaze, Midoriko will be Kanna's sibling) gets access to the Dark Blood class in Nohr and the White Blood class in Hoshido, but do they get access to the dragonstone alongside Kanna and MU?

You can buy them a dragonstone or use a dragonstone from someone else, but they don't come with one. So, yes, they can be dragons.

So I had a pretty fun build for Shigure. It's White Blood and it basically functions as a heavy duty Trublade.

Kamui (+Speed, -Whatever/Wyvern Rider)!Shigure (Buddied with Hisame)

White Blood

Swordfaire

Deadly Breath

Astra

Hoshido

Strength Seal

Swallow Strike

You get 6 skills this time, right? Basically Shigure will have a +7 modifier in speed and most likely a -1 in Strength, but Swordfaire should make up fr it. He between Swallow Strike and what I hope is a much higher than average speed stat, he should double most things.

Ah balls. I guess I'll ditch Strength Seal.

Couple questions with that build. Why Astra? Breaking Sky, or even Luna, are much better skills and Kamui should easily be able to pass them down. Deadly Breath could be passed down by Azura (since she'd get access to it via marriage seal), leaving it open for Kamui to pick of Breaking sky via an buddy seal and then pass it down.

Hope this is the right place to put this and also sorry if this has been posted already.

I'm aware that Joker and Flora are unable to support, which sucks on so many levels imo. However I did find a fanmade C-S support for them, which I found to be a good read so here it is:

http://nohr-family.tumblr.com/post/125239616687/jokerflora-fan-made-supports-c-s

Couple questions with that build. Why Astra? Breaking Sky, or even Luna, are much better skills and Kamui should easily be able to pass them down. Deadly Breath could be passed down by Azura (since she'd get access to it via marriage seal), leaving it open for Kamui to pick of Breaking sky via an buddy seal and then pass it down.

It depends.

Luna has gotten the shaft since Breaking Sky is generally more/as useful with a higher activation rate as well

Astra is still more powerful by a fair bit even though it's activation rate is kind of low

Astra vs Breaking Sky

(to avoid taking up too much space)

say we're doing 20 dmg, Breaking Sky goes to ~37, Astra to 50

say 45% proc for BS and 15% for Astra (30 Skl)

0.55*20+0.45*37 = 27.65 dmg on average for BS

0.85*20+0.15*50 = 24.5 dmg on average for Astra

say 60% and 20% (40 Skl)

0.4*20+0.6*37 = 30.2

0.8*20+0.2*50 = 26

30 dmg?

45%/15%

0.55*30+0.45*47 = 37.65

0.85*30+0.15*75 = 36.75

60%/20%

0.4*30+0.6*47 = 40.2

0.8*30+0.2*75 = 39

Flamboyant?

20 dmg, 60%/30% (30 Skl)

0.4*20+0.6*37 = 30.2

0.7*20+0.3*50 = 29

20 dmg 75%/35% (40 Skl)

0.25*20+0.75*37 = 32.75

0.65*20+0.35*50 = 30.5

30 dmg 60%/30%

0.4*30+0.6*47 = 40.2

0.7*30+0.3*75 = 43.5

30 dmg 75%/35%

0.25*30+0.75*47 = 42.75

0.65*30+0.35*75 = 45.75

tldr, Astra is only better with Flamboyant and doing extra high dmg. in general, Breaking Sky will have better average dmg

Breaking Sky does have the weakness of being bad on Magic users since most enemies are Str and don't bother capping their Mag usually. it's also reduced usefulness on Str users against Mag users but all the Magic users are pretty fragile anyways so less of an issue

as for FloraxJoker C-S, A and S are pretty good but C and B feel really short... are there any real supports that are as short as these?

Edited by GoXDS

One thing I do like about Astra in this game is that it also loads up the shield gauge really fast in guard stance. Haven't played the game myself to see how much that matters, but on paper it sounds like a nice little thing to have on the side in addition to higher damage.

Edited by Tsuky

Quick question: I've read in a post on GameFAQs that if you marry a second gen character your Kanna will not have the +1 modifier in all their stats. Is this true? :0

yup. just like Morgan in Awakening