Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I haven't been able to translate any supports fully recently, but I am doing summaries of the remaining unique supports. Here are summaries of all of Kamui's remaining supports.

If you want any more specific details about any of them, feel free to ask! I don't think I can translate the full conversations, given that I still have to do these summaries for the remaining non-Kamui conversations.

Well, I haven't been able to translate any supports fully recently, but I am doing summaries of the remaining unique supports. Here are summaries of all of Kamui's remaining supports.

If you want any more specific details about any of them, feel free to ask! I don't think I can translate the full conversations, given that I still have to do these summaries for the remaining non-Kamui conversations.

Thank you for all your translations. You've been doing Naga's work!

I just read the Kagerou x Asama support. That S Rank gives me all the more reason to oppose the idea that all characters can marry.

They chose quantity over quality.

Personally only Corrin should be able to S Rank everyone.

Everyone else should only get 3-4 S Ranks besides Corrin.

There should be opposite gender supports that only go C-A.

I agree that some supports seem awfully BLAND and borderline-pathetic compared to others. I'm still disappointed by the Camilla x Corrin. Damn Camilla, no, I don't like the incestuous part of our relationship, that's actually something I'd like you to get over with =(

Other than that, most of my pairings are already done, so I don't hesitate for hours when I'll be playing.

I'm still super doubtful regarding Nyx/Sakura/Orochi. Right now, I have Saizo x Orochi, Hayato x Sakura and Leo x Nyx... But I'm wondering if I should stay like this. (Mostly because of Foleo's and Rahjat's hair colors. :< )

Also the whole "play as guy and marry a child otherwise you lose a unit" thing is really annoying. Couldn't there have been just one other female character ? =/

Edited by Kamikam70

If I get birthright, I am trying to decide if I should marry Scarlet, Hana, or (pretty recently) Kagero. With Mercenary as Corrin's secondary class, Which one will work best (and of course, by work, I meam statistically.)

I agree that some supports seem awfully BLAND and borderline-pathetic compared to others. I'm still disappointed by the Camilla x Corrin. Damn Camilla, no, I don't like the incestuous part of our relationship, that's actually something I'd like you to get over with =(

Other than that, most of my pairings are already done, so I don't hesitate for hours when I'll be playing.

I'm still super doubtful regarding Nyx/Sakura/Orochi. Right now, I have Saizo x Orochi, Hayato x Sakura and Leo x Nyx... But I'm wondering if I should stay like this. (Mostly because of Foleo's and Rahjat's hair colors. :< )

Also the whole "play as guy and marry a child otherwise you lose a unit" thing is really annoying. Couldn't there have been just one other female character ? =/

If you think Camilla x Corrin is bad, be glad you haven't seen Niles x Elise. I don't care how good a mom she is for Nina, I am never pairing them up. Those supports were just TOO creepy.

If you're pairing them for stat/non-shipping reasons, then you should swap Sakura and Nyx. Sakura is the best mom for Foleo, bar none, for Those Magic Genes, passing down Exorcist, and a good hair color. Same for Nyx and Shara Rhajat (I hate that name), she just wants Sorceress instead.

The odd number of guys to girls if you play Mamui makes me pretty certain the kids were a last-minute addition, and that someone at IntSys screwed up counting. Granted, Deere is practically worthless since his dad joins so late when you play male, and Jakob himself is hard to find a good support for, so it's not that much a sacrifice, but still.

Not a support-related question, so I apologize for going a bit off-topic, but--was it ever confirmed whether or not the coronation/lake dialogue changes if Mamui marries Azura? I keep seeing conflicting reports on that, and it's driving me crazy.

Edited by Abvora

If you think Camilla x Corrin is bad, be glad you haven't seen Niles x Elise. I don't care how good a mom she is for Nina, I am never pairing them up. Those supports were just TOO creepy.

If you're pairing them for stat/non-shipping reasons, then you should swap Sakura and Nyx. Sakura is the best mom for Foleo, bar none, for Those Magic Genes, passing down Exorcist, and a good hair color. Same for Nyx and Shara Rhajat (I hate that name), she just wants Sorceress instead.

The odd number of guys to girls if you play Mamui makes me pretty certain the kids were a last-minute addition, and that someone at IntSys screwed up counting. Granted, Deere is practically worthless since his dad joins so late when you play male, and Jakob himself is hard to find a good support for, so it's not that much a sacrifice, but still.

Not a support-related question, so I apologize for going a bit off-topic, but--was it ever confirmed whether or not the coronation/lake dialogue changes if Mamui marries Azura? I keep seeing conflicting reports on that, and it's driving me crazy.

Okay, I just went and read it.

"Z: No matter how you look at it, you have an amazing body."

...No. No, no, no, niet, nada, non, niente, NOPE. Seriously, the whole thing about bulllying her "because I love you"... There's no word to describe the wrongness of this scene. That's how wrong it is. As you said, even Corrin x Camilla seems fade in comparison.

Yeah, I really was too hesitant, so I'll be following your advice. Sakura makes sense for Foleo, and Hayato's support with Nyx is still fine. Also, hair colors. x')

I must say that I agree with you, somebody screwed up and/or hurried his job. Damn, you can't even marry Azura (pretty much canon, especially if you're playing Rev I guess) without losing a unit, it makes no sense! I really wanted to pair my Rev character with her, but I want a full army, so I can't marry him to anyone but the children... What a waste! Also, I like Deere's design A LOT, so I don't want to give up on him. Oh well, I'll just S-rank Azura for the sake of unlocking the support story (is this still a thing, the menu where you can see all the supports you unlocked?), then overwrite the data.

I've never seen any confirmation regarding this, my apologies.

Okay, I just went and read it.

"Z: No matter how you look at it, you have an amazing body."

...No. No, no, no, niet, nada, non, niente, NOPE. Seriously, the whole thing about bulllying her "because I love you"... There's no word to describe the wrongness of this scene. That's how wrong it is. As you said, even Corrin x Camilla seems fade in comparison.

Yeah, I really was too hesitant, so I'll be following your advice. Sakura makes sense for Foleo, and Hayato's support with Nyx is still fine. Also, hair colors. x')

I must say that I agree with you, somebody screwed up and/or hurried his job. Damn, you can't even marry Azura (pretty much canon, especially if you're playing Rev I guess) without losing a unit, it makes no sense! I really wanted to pair my Rev character with her, but I want a full army, so I can't marry him to anyone but the children... What a waste! Also, I like Deere's design A LOT, so I don't want to give up on him. Oh well, I'll just S-rank Azura for the sake of unlocking the support story (is this still a thing, the menu where you can see all the supports you unlocked?), then overwrite the data.

I've never seen any confirmation regarding this, my apologies.

No menu option like in Awakening to view supports, but you can view them through the Archive building in My Castle provided you build it.

Does the archive hold supports that can't be unlocked in the path it's built in? Like, you log into your Birthright file and go into the archive building. Will supports you built in Conquest and Revelation be saved in there?

Edited by Giga Man

No menu option like in Awakening to view supports, but you can view them through the Archive building in My Castle provided you build it.

Well, I will build it without a doubt, then. But that leads me to another question...

Does the archive hold supports that can't be unlocked in the path it's built in? Like, you log into your Birthright file and go into the archive building. Will supports you built in Conquest and Revelation be saved in there?

This very question, exactly. Would all the supports I unlocked on the same cartridge (because I will be getting the 3-in-1 for sure) appear in the Archives? Awakening did, but it was the exact same game throughout the files, so I'm not so sure about Fates.

Well, I will build it without a doubt, then. But that leads me to another question...

This very question, exactly. Would all the supports I unlocked on the same cartridge (because I will be getting the 3-in-1 for sure) appear in the Archives? Awakening did, but it was the exact same game throughout the files, so I'm not so sure about Fates.

Yep, across all playthroughs just like the support log in Awakening. And just like the one in Awakening, characters with variable appearances will have the appearance of the last file you played.

Yep, across all playthroughs just like the support log in Awakening. And just like the one in Awakening, characters with variable appearances will have the appearance of the last file you played.

Wow, I wasn't actually expecting this kind of detail to be known already. That's great! Now my perfection senses are tingling. Gotta S-rank everyone! ...Don't quote me on this.

So not sure if this was mentioned before, but in order for you to get all the children on either Hoshido or Nohr, then you have to make a female avatar to balance out the female characters that can pair with the men. Otherwise, your MALE avatar would have to marry one of the pre-premotes, like Flora for Nohr or Crimson/Scarlet for Hoshido. Otherwise, you'd be missing out on one of the kids. However, that shouldn't be a problem on the third route as there appears to be enough female characters no matter which avatar you make.

Make sense?

So not sure if this was mentioned before, but in order for you to get all the children on either Hoshido or Nohr, then you have to make a female avatar to balance out the female characters that can pair with the men. Otherwise, your MALE avatar would have to marry one of the pre-premotes, like Flora for Nohr or Crimson/Scarlet for Hoshido. Otherwise, you'd be missing out on one of the kids. However, that shouldn't be a problem on the third route as there appears to be enough female characters no matter which avatar you make.

Make sense?

Why do you say in Revelations it isn't a problem? You still can't marry a bachelorette if you want all the children.

Not counting Corrin there are 8 Hoshidan bachelors and 8 Hoshidan bachelorettes, same with Nohr, there are 3 neutral characters of each gender.

[spoiler=Am I forgetting someone?]

1 Jakob 2 Kaze 3 Silas

1 Felicia 2 Azura 3 Mozu

1 Subaki 2 Saizo 3 Azama 4 Hayato 5 Hinata 6 Takumi 7 Kaden 8 Ryoma

1 Rinkah 2 Sakura 3 Hana 4 Orochi 5 Hinoka 6 Setsuna 7 Oboro 8 Kagero

1 Arthur 2 Niles 3 Odin 4 Lazlow 5 Benny 6 Leo 7 Flannel 8 Xander

1 Elise 2 Effie 3 Nyx 4 Camilla 5 Selena 6 Beruka 7 Pieri 8 Charlotte

There are 8/9 Corrinsexuals Gunter, Asyura, Flora, Reina, Scarlet, Yukimura, Izana, Fuuga and DLC Anna

Not counting Kanna, the second gen has 2 neutral guys and 2 neutral girls; 4 Hoshidan guys and 4 girls; 4 Nohrian guys and 4 Nohrian girls

Everything is just too even discounting Corrin and Kanna

Edited by Frozen_Kappa

Make sense?

you will have that problem in all path including Revelations, so if you want to get all the kids with male Avatar, just marry the Corrinsexual or marry the 2nd gen female.

A brief summary of Grey/Sophie, because it's actually pretty good. Or, I think so, at least.

Grey thanks Sophie for something that she’s forgotten about, which was when the two of them were delivering some goods and got ambushed. They managed to fight the enemies off, and there’s a brief discussion about having a hard time calming down the horses in the aftermath, particularly Abel who was very riled up. Sophie lets out a nervous laugh, and compliments Grey on sounding really cool and calm, which he accepts. Later on he runs into the kitchen which is now coated with flour after hearing a strange noise. Turns out Sophie was trying to cook, mixed up the proportions of water and flour, and covered the room with flour. And there was an open flame, which caused a small explosion. He laughs about it, and offers to help her clean up. So they’re done quickly, Sophie compliments Grey again about being really calm. But now he says that she only sees him that way because she gets flustered easily, comparing her to the one person in the play’s audience who’d be crying openly while everyone else watches silently. Sophie doesn’t appreciate the comparison, but he’s still laughing about it a little. Even more later on Sophie comes up to thank Grey. It’s not about the help with cleaning up, but she explains that she was caught in the middle of the enemy’s army earlier, which Grey panics about briefly, asking if she’s all right. She says she’s fine, but explains that she remembered him and his words to keep herself from panicking so she could get out uninjured. Grey is relieved, and tells her not to thank him because that was all her, he didn’t do anything. But she insists anyway. And aaahhh i at least have to properly translate the first half of their s-support:

Grey: *panting*...!! Sophie!! Are you all right!?

Sophie: G-Grey..! I... I’m...!!

Grey: It’s fine, they’re gone. There’s nothing to worry about.

Sophie: B-but, I haven’t been surrounded by that many enemies before...! I didn’t know what to do...!

Grey: Calm down, the enemy team’s already passed us. They’ll be wiped out soon, we’ll win this fight. So don’t be scared. Last time, you remembered me and could calm down, right? Well I’m here now... so don’t worry...

Sophie: I- I... I’m not strong like that...! Okay, maybe that somehow worked last time, but...! I’m just a clumsy girl who does nothing but attract trouble... I just panic all the time, I’m useless...!!

Grey: Sophie............ Fine, all right then.

Sophie: Eh... Grey? Ah...! You’re hugging me... um...

Grey: From now on I’ll stay near you and continue protecting you... so stay calm and don’t be afraid anymore.

After this, there's just 4 more (Kanna/Sophie, Lutz/Mitama, Setsuna/Tsukuyomi, Hisame/Matoi) before I can post the rest of the summaries!

Edited by wvype

A brief summary of Grey/Sophie, because it's actually pretty good. Or, I think so, at least.

Grey thanks Sophie for something that she’s forgotten about, which was when the two of them were delivering some goods and got ambushed. They managed to fight the enemies off, and there’s a brief discussion about having a hard time calming down the horses in the aftermath, particularly Abel who was very riled up. Sophie lets out a nervous laugh, and compliments Grey on sounding really cool and calm, which he accepts. Later on he runs into the kitchen which is now coated with flour after hearing a strange noise. Turns out Sophie was trying to cook, mixed up the proportions of water and flour, and covered the room with flour. And there was an open flame, which caused a small explosion. He laughs about it, and offers to help her clean up. So they’re done quickly, Sophie compliments Grey again about being really calm. But now he says that she only sees him that way because she gets flustered easily, comparing her to the one person in the play’s audience who’d be crying openly while everyone else watches silently. Sophie doesn’t appreciate the comparison, but he’s still laughing about it a little. Even more later on Sophie comes up to thank Grey. It’s not about the help with cleaning up, but she explains that she was caught in the middle of the enemy’s army earlier, which Grey panics about briefly, asking if she’s all right. She says she’s fine, but explains that she remembered him and his words to keep herself from panicking so she could get out uninjured. Grey is relieved, and tells her not to thank him because that was all her, he didn’t do anything. But she insists anyway. And aaahhh i at least have to properly translate the first half of their s-support:

Grey: *panting*...!! Sophie!! Are you all right!?

Sophie: G-Grey..! I... I’m...!!

Grey: It’s fine, they’re gone. There’s nothing to worry about.

Sophie: B-but, I haven’t been surrounded by that many enemies before...! I didn’t know what to do...!

Grey: Calm down, the enemy team’s already passed us. They’ll be wiped out soon, we’ll win this fight. So don’t be scared. Last time, you remembered me and could calm down, right? Well I’m here now... so don’t worry...

Sophie: I- I... I’m not strong like that...! Okay, maybe that somehow worked last time, but...! I’m just a clumsy girl who does nothing but attract trouble... I just panic all the time, I’m useless...!!

Grey: Sophie............ Fine, all right then.

Sophie: Eh... Grey? Ah...! You’re hugging me... um...

Grey: From now on I’ll stay near you and continue protecting you... so stay calm and don’t be afraid anymore.

After this, there's just 4 more (Kanna/Sophie, Lutz/Mitama, Setsuna/Tsukuyomi, Hisame/Matoi) before I can post the rest of the summaries!

Thank you, seriously. There were supports I was interested in that weren't translated, so I appreciate you doing this. I at least want to read some of them to compare with the localized versions. Even if you can't do full translations, I look forward to the summaries. Again, thanks.