Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

How odd, I'll make note of it in the OP. I'll list all of the ones you found that are currently possible as in not in the third route like Luna x Hinata etc...

I'll also credit you as well.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I swear, if same-sex couples don't get any children...

And don't go "but gay couples can't have children!" This is a world where people can turn into dragons and shoot fire out of their hands with the aid of a book and that is what would be unbelievable?

Besides, if they really do come from another realm where time passes faster, then all the more reason so, since they are technically the kids of another version of themselves, and not themselves.

It would make sense thet you don't get your kid with Dragon's blood as seen in their paralouge because what are the odds of finding a child like that to adopt if the Royal line is the only one descended from dragons.

Actually, it looks a little more complicated than that. I've found F!Kanna and Eponine support, but only as parent-child. It's strange. Eponine definitely has a parent-child support with M!Kamui, but if there is a sibling support with Eponine and F!Kanna, I haven't found it yet, and I've searched both their names for it in the sections. Siblings are definitely possible, judging by a stream I saw with Joker's kid and M!Kanna as siblings. Maybe it's only one child for the same-sex S supports?

EDIT: Oh, wait, never mind. I checked in the M!Kanna supports, and sure enough, found Eponine's sibling support. This probably means you'll get M!Kanna if you marry Zero as a guy. Looks like F!Kanna can't have any siblings... the poor girl.

Maybe you don't get Kanna if you S rank Zero as M!Kamui, but you still get Eponine. Since Kanna is very clearly part Dragon and Kamui's child it would be difficult to pass off as adoption, after all. The M!Kanna and Eponine sibling support could just be from F!Kamui/Zero.

F!Kanna can get Aqua's child as a sibling, so she gets something at least.

Edited by EJ107

EDIT: Oh, wait, never mind. I checked in the M!Kanna supports, and sure enough, found Eponine's sibling support. This probably means you'll get M!Kanna if you marry Zero as a guy. Looks like F!Kanna can't have any siblings... the poor girl.

What about Aqua/Azura's son? Shouldn't he be able to be F!Kanna's sibling?

Similar to how Lucina was the only sibling option for M!Morgan.

Maybe you don't get Kanna if you S rank Zero as M!Kamui, but you still get Eponine. Since Kanna is very clearly part Dragon and Kamui's child it would be difficult to pass off as adoption, after all. The M!Kanna and Eponine sibling support could just be from F!Kamui/Zero.

Wow, actually forgot to think about that xD Kind of forgot Zero could actually support w/ F!Kamui as well.

Actually, now that I've done some digging, Shara and M!Kanna don't have a support together either as parent / child. Siblings yes, but otherwise no. So I guess this cements it - no Kanna for same-sex couples, but any other children are fair game?

EDIT: Went back to double-check. Didn't find an Eponine/M!Kamui support as parent-child. Maybe I confused it for Eponine/F!Kamui's support? Anyways, sorry for any confusion and disappointment. Think I got my hopes up too high for Nintendo/IntSys.

Edited by nuclearmuffins

I don't really like the whole sibling-marriage thing (whether Nohrian or Hoshidan) as I believe it destroys the whole family theme.

...but my heart melts when hearing Elise's amie lines where she refers to Kamui as "Anata" instead of "Oni-chan", resolute in her belief that he is her love and not brother (unlike Camilla which still creepily call him "otouto").

Wait...

Are those for the third route as well? Because I see Hinata and Luna and they're on totally different routes. But ok, I'll add them in the OP in a bit once I get clarification

Also Hisame and Lutz have support as well. So that's something.

Wow, actually forgot to think about that xD Kind of forgot Zero could actually support w/ F!Kamui as well.

Actually, now that I've done some digging, Shara and M!Kanna don't have a support together either as parent / child. Siblings yes, but otherwise no. So I guess this cements it - no Kanna for same-sex couples, but any other children are fair game?

I think this makes it clear that you don't get Kanna if you marry Shara or Zero as the same sex.

I hope you still get Eponine either way, since I don't want to miss out on her as well if I pair up my Kamui with Zero, but I'm staying cautious about it until it's directly confirmed one way or the other.

Edited by EJ107

I don't really like the whole sibling-marriage thing (whether Nohrian or Hoshidan) as I believe it destroys the whole family theme.

...but my heart melts when hearing Elise's amie lines where she refers to Kamui as "Anata" instead of "Oni-chan", resolute in her belief that he is her love and not brother (unlike Camilla which still creepily call him "otouto").

Leo calling Female Kamui "nee-san" while being so grateful that they aren't related by blood in their rank S support. They may not be blood related but Kamui still their brother and sister nonetheless. XD

Oddly, no sibling support between F!Kanna and Shigure but it's there for M!Kanna and Shigure. And from my knowledge of Chinese, F!Kanna has no siblings at all. It's official, F!Kanna is forever an only child.

IntSys, you did this and all the incest but not Eponine/M!Kamui parent-child relationship?

Oddly, no sibling support between F!Kanna and Shigure but it's there for M!Kanna and Shigure. And from my knowledge of Chinese, F!Kanna has no siblings at all. It's official, F!Kanna is forever an only child.

IntSys, you did this and all the incest but not Eponine/M!Kamui parent-child relationship?

Interesting. Then M!Kamui x Aqua seems to produce M!Kanna and not F!Kanna.

Usually M!Kamui has F!Kanna as his child, right? Or does that always depend on the other parent?

I know I'm missing a ton of supports. If anyone could provide a list of one's I'm missing or if anyone would like to help out with this topic then feel free too. There is a lot I have to cover and list and I'm not even getting my copy until at least July and I also plan to make a topic listing Amiibo functionality.

I appreciate everyone's support through all this, and I apologize If I'm not updating fast enough. Remember if you have any info, feel free to share it here or leave a PM. I prefer PM due to being more orderly.

Once again, so sorry about not updating quick enough. Some things I have to do outside of SF are draining as well. So if anyone would like to help out feel free, and I'll be sure to credit you.

I have to step out a bit to eat dinner. When I come back I'll be listing more supports as well as second gen support lists.

Edited by UnknownUber

No, it's there in "シグレ_カンナ女_兄弟.txt." Unless you're saying it doesn't appear in the game and that script was unused?

I know I'm missing a ton of supports. If anyone could provide a list of one's I'm missing or if anyone would like to help out with this topic then feel free too. There is a lot I have to cover and list and I'm not even getting my copy until at least July and I also plan to make a topic listing Amiibo functionality.

I appreciate everyone's support through all this, and I apologize If I'm not updating fast enough. Remember if you have any info, feel free to share it here or leave a PM. I prefer PM due to being more orderly.

Once again, so sorry about not updating quick enough. Some things I have to do outside of SF are draining as well. So if anyone would like to help out feel free, and I'll be sure to credit you.

I have to step out a bit to eat dinner. When I come back I'll be listing more supports as well as second gen support lists.

In the FE hype thread, the following support partners for Marx were mentioned:

Mozune (S), Lazward (A), Ryoma (A, sad to say for all the shippers!), Luna (S), Leon (A)

Definitely think there are more, but have to do some more digging to see further.

Definitely think there are more, but have to do some more digging to see further.

I did an exhaustive content search through the textdump and I dunno if megaupload just fucked my files (it certainly did with the hair files, I had to get femui's hair from another source) but several confirmed supports do not have corresponding files, so it's most likely not everything. There's also a bunch of files with messed up jumbled looking data, so they could be the ones that were extracted incorrectly or something.

Wow, have anyone of you guys seen this big uproar against the gay marriages? I'm completely straight and won't use this feature - but I'm glad for the people that wanted it because I support diversity, too, so I have absolutely nothing against it. But, man, have I seen a lot of homophobic idiots today who don't get that it's optional...

I saw it on Facebook A LOT and some comments were... well, disgusting would be an understatement, I fear. Oh, and they continue whining about it on Nintendo-YouTube videos that have no relation whatsoever.

What has this world come to?