Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

How are my pairings for Revelations?

Avatar x someone(probably Velouria)

Jakob x Azura

Kaze x Mozu

Ryoma x Rinkah

Takumi x Oboro

Saizo x Orochi

Kaden x Setsuna

Hinata x Peri

Azama x Effie

Subaki x Hinoka

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Sakura

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Camilla

Arthur x Kagero

Odin x Elise

Laslow x Selena

Niles x Nyx

Silas x Hana

How is it? The two that I'm not sure about are Silas x Hana and Laslow x Selena. I don't know if Sophie is going to be good or not with Hana. She was the only one left after I paired everyone else so I'm not too sure. If there's a better parent for her, I'd appreciate the help.

They all work fine. If you wanted, both Hana and Selena, for your specific pairings, would be interchangeable.

But really, they all work fine.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all work fine. If you wanted, both Hana and Selena, for your specific pairings, would be interchangeable.

But really, they all work fine.

Thanks! I ended up switching Selena and Hana. I also switched the pairings for Takumi and Jakob so it's Takumi x Azura and Jakob x Oboro. Would that still work?

Thanks! I ended up switching Selena and Hana. I also switched the pairings for Takumi and Jakob so it's Takumi x Azura and Jakob x Oboro. Would that still work?

I woudl stick with Jakob x Azura and Takumi x Oboro mainly because switching them really does nothing for the kids involved.

Hope someone can help me cause i wonder if i made the good choice.

In Conquest and Revelation i would like to create a female Avatar with the Samurai talent but i want to marry Odin and Saizo

remember than both have:

Odin

-Dark Mage

-Samurai

Saizo

-Ninja

-Samurai

my Avatar will receive the Dark Mage and Ninja class but what classes they will receive if i pick the Samurai talent ?

Hope someone can help me cause i wonder if i made the good choice.

In Conquest and Revelation i would like to create a female Avatar with the Samurai talent but i want to marry Odin and Saizo

remember than both have:

Odin

-Dark Mage

-Samurai

Saizo

-Ninja

-Samurai

my Avatar will receive the Dark Mage and Ninja class but what classes they will receive if i pick the Samurai talent ?

They will get nothing.

Some text say they will get nothing, and some text say that they will not overlap and get an parallel classes (Mercenary i think)

since i don't have the game i can't prove it ,thats why im looking for people records

Shouldn't they get the parallel class of samurai?

No, that's only if Samurai is their base class.

Example:

If you marry Hinata or Ryoma with Samurai as your talent, they will get Mercenary as that is Samurai's parallel and their base class.

If say you pick Oni Savage as your talent. Hinata, who has Oni Savage as his secondary, will get nothing from the marriage.

Same with Ryoma if you pick Sky Knight as your talent, he will also get nothing since Sky Knight is his secondary.

If you want your marriage option to get a parallel class, either choose their base class as your talent or just choose the class you want them to get as your talent. Anyways, if you want you avatar to have Samurai access, in Rev you have Hana who comes early enough that if you stick her to you, you will have A rank in no time and be able to use a Buddy Seal or what ever they are called in localization. Sadly, in Conquest, you wont be able to get Samurai unless it is your secondary.

No, that's only if Samurai is their base class.

Example:

If you marry Hinata or Ryoma with Samurai as your talent, they will get Mercenary as that is Samurai's parallel and their base class.

If say you pick Oni Savage as your talent. Hinata, who has Oni Savage as his secondary, will get nothing from the marriage.

Same with Ryoma if you pick Sky Knight as your talent, he will also get nothing since Sky Knight is his secondary.

If you want your marriage option to get a parallel class, either choose their base class as your talent or just choose the class you want them to get as your talent. Anyways, if you want you avatar to have Samurai access, in Rev you have Hana who comes early enough that if you stick her to you, you will have A rank in no time and be able to use a Buddy Seal or what ever they are called in localization. Sadly, in Conquest, you wont be able to get Samurai unless it is your secondary.

Thank you for your answer, guess i gonna have to do without Samurai in Conquest, in Birthright and Revelation its not a big deal

Can i show you my pair from Revelation ? i'll like to receive feedback and maybe advices

Thank you for your answer, guess i gonna have to do without Samurai in Conquest, in Birthright and Revelation its not a big deal

Can i show you my pair from Revelation ? i'll like to receive feedback and maybe advices

Sure, I don't mind.

Sure, I don't mind.

Thanks ^^

here we go, most of them are absolutely not strategic at all:

Female Avatar X Saizo

Azura X Laslow

Felicia X Jakob

Silas X Charlotte

Kaze X Kagero

Ryoma X Rinkah

Hinoka X Subaki

Takumi X Setsuna

Sakura X Leo

Azama X Orochi

Hinata X Hana

Oboro X Kaden

Hayato X Nyx

Xander X Selena

Camilla X Niles

Elise X Odin

Perri X Keaton

Beruka X Benny

Arthur X Effie

So what do you think ?

Thanks ^^

here we go, most of them are absolutely not strategic at all:

Female Avatar X Saizo

Azura X Laslow Perfectly fine, a good pairing for both parties

Felicia X Jakob In-game, okay, post-game, not good. Their mods clash too much to the point Dwyer is just not good. Dwyer wants a physical mom. I suggest changing with Kaze.

Silas X Charlotte Perfectly fine, but Charlotte is in demand for other dads. It works but a change may be better (I suggest changing with Xander).

Kaze X Kagero See Jakob. Midori works better with a Mag mom like Felicia since she inherently has a bad Str stat.

Ryoma X Rinkah Rinkah is a bad mom, but Shiro is fine. Shiro tends to be good with anyone.

Hinoka X Subaki A fine pairing. It's good, but for better pairings IMO, I suggest switching this to Kaden and Oboro here.

Takumi X Setsuna Perfectly fine.

Sakura X Leo A great match.

Azama X Orochi Okay in-game, dreadful post-game. Much like Dwyer, Mitama wants Str. Azama's horrible Mag mod cancels out any +Mag Orochi gives and is a waste of a mother that could be used to make a much better kid.

Hinata X Hana Perfectly fine.

Oboro X Kaden See Subaki.

Hayato X Nyx Great.

Xander X Selena See Silas.

Camilla X Niles Perfectly fine also.

Elise X Odin One of Odin's best pairings.

Perri X Keaton It's okay. I would suggest a switch between Niles and Keaton. Peri would make Nina a deadly mage killer and Velouria with a Deadly Blow/Grisly Wound combo would be better.

Beruka X Benny Again fine. I would suggest a switch however with this-Orochi!Shiro, Beruka!Mitama, Rinkah!Ignatius. Ignatius will be the bets tank in the game with Rinkah as his mother. Shiro is hard to ruin and he can work with Orochi's Mag mod by becoming a mixed attacker Basara. Mitama will be okay with Beruka. Normally Mitama would want Effie since she makes her a beast. I will expand on this below.

Arthur X Effie Perfectly fine. Percy will be very good, however, like I said above, Mitama wants her more. Percy works fine with Beruka as his mom. He wont be as powerful but he will be good enough since he will get access to Sky Knight, which can give him decent skills. He will also have insanely high crit chance with his Skl. But, Beruka also works with Mitama if you prefer that.

So what do you think ?

Hope I helped.

Now, this are all fine in-game pairings, but if you want strong post-game kids if Apothesis 2.0 ever comes to exist or to help with the harder DLCs, then I suggest the pairings I suggested.

I also suggest using this handy thing:

https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

It is a nice tool that helps you look over you pairings, shows the classes they get from inheritence and their growths and mods in each class they potentially have.

(If you are wandering how to switch MU gender, click on Kana's portrait)

i'll try to follow your advices

if you are agree to help me again here my pairs for Birthrights and Conquest

-Birthrights (i think if i switch Sakura and Orochi that could be a great thing, thanks to your site ^^)

Azura X Kaze

Felicia X Jakob

Silas X Kagero

Ryoma X Rinkah

Hinoka X Subaki

Takumi X Setsuna

Hayato X Sakura

Azama X Orochi

Hinata X Hana

Oboro X Kaden

-Conquest

Azura X Laslow

Felicia X Jakob

Silas X Charlotte

Kaze X Elise

Xander X Selena

Camilla X Niles

Leo X Nyx

Perri X Keaton

Beruka X Benny

Arthur X Effie

Feel free to give all the advice you can i just want that each character is able to have a class through marriage and friendship if possible (Jakob can only have Archer from Takumi)

actually if you have a site that allow to know people compatibility (Marriage and Friendship) that could be great

i'll try to follow your advices

if you are agree to help me again here my pairs for Birthrights and Conquest

-Birthrights (i think if i switch Sakura and Orochi that could be a great thing, thanks to your site ^^)

Azura X Kaze Perfectly fine. Both kids will be extremely fast.

Felicia X Jakob Like I said for Rev, Jakob wants a physical mom for Dwyer. I suggest Kagero like I did before.

Silas X Kagero For here, I suggest Oboro. Since Kagero should go to Dwyer, Oboro should come here. It's a good pairing that I highly suggest.

Ryoma X Rinkah Same as I said for your Rev pairings.

Hinoka X Subaki This is perfectly fine.

Takumi X Setsuna Like I said for Rev.

Hayato X Sakura Again perfectly fine.

Azama X Orochi I suggest Mozu go here. Azama is very limited in Birthright compared to Rev with only a few solid pairings. Alternatively, you could go Mozu!Jakob and put Kagero here for something similar to Effie!MItama

Hinata X Hana Fine.

Oboro X Kaden I suggest Felicia here. Not the best but okay. Selkie can easily work with Mag if you reclass her.

-Conquest

Azura X Laslow Fine.

Felicia X Jakob I suggest putting Effie here.

Silas X Charlotte I recommend a switch with Xander like in Rev.

Kaze X Elise This is fine. Just be careful as Midori will be very weak defensively.

Xander X Selena See Silas.

Camilla X Niles Fine.

Leo X Nyx Also fine.

Perri X Keaton A switch with Niles would be good like in Rev. I recommend it.

Beruka X Benny Fine, probably the best Ignatius yo will get in Conquest.

Arthur X Effie Since Effie shoudl be with Jakob, Mozu can go here.

Feel free to give all the advice you can i just want that each character is able to have a class through marriage and friendship if possible (Jakob can only have Archer from Takumi)

actually if you have a site that allow to know people compatibility (Marriage and Friendship) that could be great

Oh BTW that's not my site, it was just something I found while going through trying to optimize my own pairings.

Hope I helped.

Thank you for your advices

In Birthright what do you think if i do Sakura X Azama and Hayato X Orochi ?

Hayato x Orochi is fine but Azama x Sakura is a no. Like I said, Azama should just be paired up with a physical mom. Even in-game, there is really no point to pairing two healers since they will rarely build any support until one or the other is promoted and attacking. But also, it just puts Sakura's Mag mod to waste where is could be used elsewhere.

another pair that i want to know your opinion is Felicia X Laslow

It's meh. IMO, Felicia works with very little pairs. Soleil works very little as a Mag daughter as her growth is just not good enough. I would try avoid it.

Alright, Thanks to Azz's advice i change few pair, can i have your opinion

Kana and Asugi : Avatar X Saizo

Shigure and Soleil : Azura X Laslow

Dwyer: Jakob X Kagero

Sophie: Silas X Charlotte

Midori: Kaze X Felicia

Shiro: Ryoma X Rinkah

Kiragi: Takumi X Hana

Selkie: Kaden X Setsuna

Hisame: Hinata X Oboro

Mitama: Asama X Mozu

Caeldori: Subaki X Hinoka

Rhajat: Hayato X Nyx

Siegbert: Xander X Selena

Forrest: Leo X Sakura

Igniatius: Benny X Beruka

Velouria: Keaton X Camilla

Percy: Arthur X Effie

Ophelia: Odin X Elise

Nina: Niles X Peri

its a mix between strategic pairing and my goal to make sure that each character can receive a classes through marriage and rank A+ for a set of four classes

what do you think ?

Alright, Thanks to Azz's advice i change few pair, can i have your opinion

Kana and Asugi : Avatar X Saizo

Shigure and Soleil : Azura X Laslow

Dwyer: Jakob X Kagero

Sophie: Silas X Charlotte

Midori: Kaze X Felicia

Shiro: Ryoma X Rinkah

Kiragi: Takumi X Hana

Selkie: Kaden X Setsuna

Hisame: Hinata X Oboro

Mitama: Asama X Mozu

Caeldori: Subaki X Hinoka

Rhajat: Hayato X Nyx

Siegbert: Xander X Selena

Forrest: Leo X Sakura

Igniatius: Benny X Beruka

Velouria: Keaton X Camilla

Percy: Arthur X Effie

Ophelia: Odin X Elise

Nina: Niles X Peri

its a mix between strategic pairing and my goal to make sure that each character can receive a classes through marriage and rank A+ for a set of four classes

what do you think ?

They're all perfectly fine. I don't see any thing that needs a switch. Yeah, I would stick with these.

its thanks to your advices, let's be honest marriage is now much more complicated than Awakening

For Birthrights and Conquest i will pick more carefree pairing cause Conquest don't allow to farm and make perfect character and Birthright is too restricted

So I feel like I am okay at min-maxes (avg PvP knowledge, but not hardcore) and still have a lot of friendship/children marriages to do for some specific classing, but would love some feedback for these pairings:

Revelations

Kana: Odin

Asugi: Oboro

Shigure: Silas

Soleil: Beruka

Dwyer: Orochi

Sophie: Azura

Midori: Mozu

Shiro: Kagero

Kiragi: Hana

Selkie: Hinoka

Hisame: Rinkah

Mitama: Effie (kind of want to put effie on velouria)

Caeldori: Selena

Rhajat: Nyx

Siegbert: Sakura (lol, leftovers)

Forrest: Felicia

Igniatius: Peri

Velouria: Charlotte (kind of want effie, though... but it fks over mitama)

Percy: Camilla :(

Ophelia: Avatar (mag+ luk- : diviner)

Nina: Setsuna (backup Elise - thoughts?)

So, I focused on ophelia and she can solo teams. BUT since you get 5 for PvPs (which is what I'd like to focus on for the min/maxing), what are some of the pairings I can consider/fking over, etc.

I really want Velouria, Soleil(weary fighter ninja/breaker/activator hero - idk yet, but she's got max skill mods), Ophelia, Caeldori, for PvP. So I get 1 more. Not sure how good Mitama is in general, so I'd really like some feedback from an Effie!Mitama and X!Mitama in PvP.

Maybe some feedback on how Camilla!Velouria is working in PvP, because it seems bad outside of PvE.

Appreciate everything!

Edited by Rei-

M!MU x Charlotte!Selkie

Takumi x Azura

Jakob x Hana

Silas x Selena

Kaze x Mozu

Ryoma x Kagero

Takumi x Azura

Saizo x Orochi

Kaden x Charlotte

Hinata x Rinkah

Azama x Setsuna

Subaki x Oboro

Hayato x Nyx

Xander x Hinoka

Leo x Sakura

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Camilla

Arthur x Effie

Odin x Elise

Laslow x Peri

Niles x Felicia

These are very, very heavily inspired from Zenia of Gamefaqs. I only changed Laslow x Hana to Laslow x Peri, Jakob x Peri to Jakob x Hana, and I have a +Speed, -Luck Cavalier Avatar.

What're some thoughts on my changes? I made the Soleil and Dwyer changes because I prefer blue hair Soleil, and also it seems like Dwyer benefits more from Hana. Dwyer will also get Swordmaster, and I plan on having a Ninja or Great Lord Soleil, so her getting Samurai isn't as important to me.