Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was looking into some of these posts, as I realized that my request a while ago was a bit too large, and since I want to start my second Rev run soon, I wanted some help finalizing my pairings for post game, as I want to consider this my "main/canon" run, so purist final classes (but I do want to powersave so my units could, if possible, have a +7 of their own unique weapons, like Laslow having a Laslow blade+7).

FeMU x Silas (this one won't change)

Camilla x Keaton (probably won't change)

Kaze x Felicia

Xander x Charlotte

Benny x Rinkah

Hinoka x Kaden

Oboro x Saizo

Azama x Effie

Arthur x Beruka

Leo x Sakura

Niles x Peri

Azura x Laslow

Jakob x Kagero

Kaze x Felicia

Elise x Odin

Hayato x Nyx

Selena x Subaki

Takumi x Mozu

Hinata x Hana

I feel like some, if not most, are the strongest pairings for the respective child, but for the others that I changed around (like Selena and Subaki), I wanted to know if the changes were still decent and not subpar.

Uh, I decided to ask again for pairings opinions and how I can change some. Also need help on who to pair for others.

FeMU x Xander - No change. FeMU will also be a Falcon Knight with Speed for boon and Luck for Bane.

Kaze x Azura - No change.

Keaton x Effie

Leo x Felicia - No change.

Ryoma x Kagero

Subaki x Hinoka

Takumi x Oboro

Laslow x Camilla

Azama x Setsuna

Niles x Peri?

Silas x Mozu

Saizo x ???

Would be nice if told what skills to pass down too.

Since it seems like it'll be a Speedy, physical Kana, then I'd suggest Swordfaire and Astra.

Kaze would give Astra and Azura Countermagic.

Leo and Felicia... Well Leo has access to Luna, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Vengeance, Pass, Astra, Swordfaire and Aegis, and of those I'd suggest Aegis or a Breaker. Or even Lifetaker if you wouldn't want to have Forrest be a Dark Knight at some point. As for Felicia, she can get Sol, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Luna, Aegis, Bowbreaker, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Astra and Swordfaire. I'd personally go with Axebreaker and Lifetaker so he can gain some magic by going through Sorcerer.

I've narrowed my pairings down except for Xander, Laslow, Charlotte, and Effie. I think my biggest factor now is... does Soleil look better with Blonde hair or White hair? I think Siegbert can pull either off, but would like opinions.

Hi I would like some Pairing advice for conquest. I got some pairings sorted out and I would like u guys to suggest how to match the rest based on stats while taking into account their support conversations if possible

Done pairings (feel free to comment on them too):

Mu x Flora

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Nyx

Benny x Beruka (these two are my most disliked characters so I throw them together cuz I can)

Odin x Elise

Niles x Camilla (like their support)

So I'm left with

Silas, Jakob, Kaze, Keaton, Arthur and Laslow

Azura, Effie , Felicia, Mozu, Peri, Selena

I have a really hard time thinking of who would be good pair for kaze both ingame and postgame. Same with felicia, I don't understand how to make her a good mother.

Give me some ideas there are too many combinations.

I like silas x selena and laslow x mozu/felicia but I'm not sure if either of them are good

also really unsure as to what to do with effie since I think she is great but I can't decide where to put her since I like her in so many places. Also jakob is a dick so it's really hard to find nice supports for him that work on the conversation level.

edit:

also to get a good understanding of what kind of mothers each character make could you guys list like 3 children that they give the best genes to in conquest. I'm making this from the mothers' POV cuz I imagine if we do it from the fathers POV a lot of the same mothers would repeat

I imagine for example nyx would be leo, odin, nina

Elise would probably be odin, nina and avatar or kaze??

Edited by Hammerne

My current pairs:

MU x Scarlet

Jakob x Felicia

Kana x Dwyer

Ryoma x Hana

Subaki x Hinoka

Shiro x Caeldori

Takumi x Setsuna

Kaden x Mozu

Kiragi x Selkie

Hayato x Sakura

Hinata x Azura

Azama x Orochi

Shigure x Mitama

Hisame x Rahjat

Silas x Oboro

I think that's the end of it for now.

I was you to tell me if this pairs are good for my main team

Laslow X Peri: Soleil (my Waifu)

Leo X Sakura: Forrest

Karen X Oboro: Selkie

Ryoma X Camilla: Shiro

Sorry if this is too late, Peri!Soleil becomes a really good Hero, Sakura lets Forrest get Tomefaire and passes down great mods, Oboro patches up Selkie's thin Defense and adds to her Strength, Camilla's a godly mom. They're great pairings, but you need to consider whether you'll be getting any of the other children, since optimizing them is very much a balancing act.

So I'm having a dilemma trying to figure out my last 5 pairs. I've come up with two sets but other opinions can work.

Jakob x Oboro/Sakura

Takumi x Setsuna/Oboro

Saizo x Sakura/Orochi

Odin x Orochi/Elise

Niles x Elise/Setsuna/Oboro

I'd rather pair for takumi as opposed to Kiragi but the rest are for the benefit of the kids

So I'm having a dilemma trying to figure out my last 5 pairs. I've come up with two sets but other opinions can work.

Jakob x Oboro/Sakura

Takumi x Setsuna/Oboro

Saizo x Sakura/Orochi

Odin x Orochi/Elise

I'd rather pair for takumi as opposed to Kiragi but the rest are for the benefit of the kids

I hear Odin x Elise is the best pairing for him. Niles and Setsuna would have amazing Skill, and Takumi x Oboro would give a pretty good Kiragi as well. I'd reccomend Jakob x Sakura if you're gonna keep her a Priestess, which leaves Saizo x Orochi.

I'm not an expert though.

Edited by Vere

Jakob x Oboro/Sakura

Takumi x Setsuna/Oboro

Saizo x Sakura/Orochi

Odin x Orochi/Elise

Odin x Elise is great but in a vacuum Felicia's the better option. What Elise!Ophelia has going for her is her absurdly high Mag growth of 80 as a Sorcerer and the +5 Mag modifier. However, 80 is pretty unnecessary and Felicia!Ophelia still gets a great Mag growth of 65 and a +4 Mag modifier, while keeping her Def modifier at a flat 0. Elise!Ophelia loses in that department with a -2 Def modifier. It should also be noted that Elise!Ophelia has a HP growth of 37.5, while Felicia!Ophelia has 42.5. Again, Elise!Ophelia is great, I just like my Sorcerers with a bit of bulk so Felicia!Ophelia's the way to go for me.

Dwyer's a weird kid. His personal's nigh-useless other than MyCastle and he starts off in a magic oriented class despite his dad being physical-oriented in terms of stats and whatnot, but if that's what you're going for I suggest getting a physical mother since Jakob passes on some pretty bad Mag mods. Oboro's a great option in a vacuum, but she's pretty in demand when it comes to other pairings. Effie's another good option (since you don't have Percy on that list).

Saizo x Sakura's pretty great. Asugi gets a -1 Speed modifier from his dad from the get-go which isn't too easy to patch up but Sakura at least puts it at a positive, +1. She also gives pretty sweet mods overall, allowing him to deal great damage with both normal shurikens and the Flame Shuriken. Orochi gives him slightly more Magic (+4) and much more Skill (+6), which sounds great but she puts his Speed at -3. She's still a pretty good mom for him though and a lot of people are finding success with Orochi!Asugi, but I'd rather not have a Master Ninja with a -3 Speed mod.

Kiragi...man. What to do with him. He'll never be like his dad, that's for sure. His ideal mom depends on what you want him to do. Do you want him to be relatively fast? Takumi gives him a -1 Speed mod but Hana and Setsuna can push it to +1 and +2, respectively. Do you want him to dish out more damage? Kagero's got you covered there with the +5 Str mod (-2 Spd mod kind of sucks but whatever).

Nina's pretty hard to break imo as long as you don't give her a physical mom, since Niles passes on a -1 Strength mod. You could just give her Felicia and be done with her, her Str takes a huge hit (-3) but she gets good Magic which allows her to use a Shining Bow very well and a Speed mod of +5. Elise!Nina has the same dilemma as Elise!Ophelia (-2 Defense mod), except she also takes a hit to her Skill (-2). Setsuna doesn't do a whole lot with her but gives her a hilarious Speed modifier of +7, which might be what you want. Oboro doesn't do much either and she just gets some bulk. Nyx does the same thing as Elise except she doesn't bring down her Defense as much (-1 compared to Elise!Nina's -2), and her Strength remains decent (-1 compared to Elise!Nina's -2) but gives less luck than her (0 compared to Elise!Nina's +2). Basically, just give her a magic mom and slap on a Shining Bow and you're good to go.

TL;DR: Ophelia wants Felicia or Elise, Dwyer wants mothers like Oboro or Effie, Kiragi should be solid with Setsuna, Hana or Kagero, Asugi prefers Sakura but is cool with Orochi, while Nina competes with Ophelia for a magical mother. I tried to keep things objective while also throwing out my personal opinions and reasoning to elaborate on each child's strengths, hope that helps! :)

Edited by intrusion

TL;DR: Ophelia wants Felicia or Elise, Dwyer wants mothers like Oboro or Effie, Kiragi should be solid with Setsuna, Hana or Kagero, Asugi prefers Sakura but is cool with Orochi, while Nina competes with Ophelia for a magical mother. I tried to keep things objective while also throwing out my personal opinions and reasoning to elaborate on each child's strengths, hope that helps! :)

Thank you!

I'll go with Oboro!Dwyer and Setsuna!Kiragi. Now I'm still not sure what to do with the magic mothers. The deciding factor is if Orochi is better for Ophelia or Asugi.

Set 1

Odin x Orochi

Saizo x Sakura

Leo x Felicia

Niles x Elise

Set 2

Odin x Elise

Saizo x Orochi

Leo x Sakura

Niles x Felicia

Edited by Sinnohborn

Thank you!

I'll go with Oboro!Dwyer and Setsuna!Kiragi. Now I'm still not sure what to do with the magic mothers. The deciding factor is if Orochi is better for Ophelia or Asugi.

Set 1

Odin x Orochi

Saizo x Sakura

Leo x Felicia

Niles x Elise

Set 2

Odin x Elise

Saizo x Orochi

Leo x Sakura

Niles x Felicia

Yeah I find those four are the hardest to juggle, since there are only so many magical moms and they only support so many fathers. Set 2 looks good, but if you're not using Hana I'd replace Orochi with her. Hana!Asugi gets 1 less Mag, but gets 1 more Strength. He gets +5 in Skill, only 1 less than what Orochi passes on and he gets a +1 Spd mod, unlike Orochi!Asugi's -3 Spd mod. Just my personal nit-picking though. Again, I really like Set 2.

Try playing around with this: https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

Try playing around with this: https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

Yeah I've probably spent too much time with that actually lol

I guess if anyones interested I think I've completed my parings:

Azura x Kaze

Jakob x Oboro

Silas x Mozu

Ryoma x Rinka

Takumi x Setsuna

Saizo x Orochi

Kaden x Hinoka

Hinata x Pieri

Azama x Effie

Subaki x Selena

Hayato x Nyx

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Sakura

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Camilla

Arthur x Kagerou

Odin x Elise

Laslow x Hana

Niles x Felicia

(spoilers)

Hey there!

So I'm slowly trying to get all of the supports, plan marriages, etc. yet one thing thing that bothers me are endings for the awakening trio (Selena, Odin, Laslow) where no matter who they marry, they vanish back to their own world, abandoning their spouse and kid. It's very....disconnecting. I haven't finished reading them all, but is there any case where these pairings are not horrible? For a Nohr run, I'm thinking I could pair Odin/Selena so they can at least vanish together, and marry Laslow to Azura so it somewhat makes sense for him to leave after her death. That doesn't work so well in revelation though. I'm still looking, but I'd appreciate any advice/suggestions for a semi-decent story pairing, stats not being important.

(spoilers)

Hey there!

So I'm slowly trying to get all of the supports, plan marriages, etc. yet one thing thing that bothers me are endings for the awakening trio (Selena, Odin, Laslow) where no matter who they marry, they vanish back to their own world, abandoning their spouse and kid. It's very....disconnecting. I haven't finished reading them all, but is there any case where these pairings are not horrible? For a Nohr run, I'm thinking I could pair Odin/Selena so they can at least vanish together, and marry Laslow to Azura so it somewhat makes sense for him to leave after her death. That doesn't work so well in revelation though. I'm still looking, but I'd appreciate any advice/suggestions for a semi-decent story pairing, stats not being important.

The Epilogue in case of Selena said that both her and his husband disappeared from the records.

Hi all!

So I'm in Revelation for the first time, and trying to pair my characters in such a way that everyone is reasonably viable, including their growth rates. Not everyone is optimized, of course, but I think this is a pretty good list. I was hoping people here could critique my pairings and give me feedback on what can be improved here (without making it worse elsewhere).

So here's what I have:

Ryoma + Kagero

Takumi + Rinkah

Saizo + Felicia

Kaden + Azura

Hinata + Selena

Azama + Mozu

Subaki + Hinoka

Hayato + Sakura

Xander + Charlotte

Leo + Nyx

Benny + Oboro

Keaton + Effie

Arthur + Camilla

Odin + Elise

Laslow + Hana

Niles + Peri

Jakob + Orochi

Silas + Beruka

Kaze + Setsuna

Alicia + Forrest [this one is non-negotiable because lol marrying a guy and lol marrying Rhajat, this is the closest I'm getting, also it's actually good stats-wise for a magical Kana]

So yeah...any thoughts on what I have would be greatly appreciated! <3

Hi guys, thanks to all your recommendations i've been able to pair what I think will be my definitive team.

May I hear your suggestions about the optimal classes for the children?

Here's what I have:

Kaze x Felicia (maybe make Midori take the Maid route?)

Xander x Charlotte (used it on my Conquest playthrough as a Berserker, not much use tbh)

Ryoma x Kagero (Master Ninja Shiro looks nice)

Subaki x Oboro

Takumi x Setsuna (a plain Sniper maybe?)

Leo x Sakura (on Conquest I used Felicia, so for a change, think Forrest should stay as Strategist)

Kaden x Hinoka (dodge magical nine tails tank, maybe?)

Hayato x Nyx

Odin x Elise

Niles x Peri

Keaton x Camilla (let her be a Wolfssegner?)

Azama x Effie (I want Mitama as a tank, don't know best class tbh)

Arthur x Beruka (last time used effie, want a change. Maybe Pegasus Knight?)

Benny x Rinkah (Heard this Igniatus is a beast... But don't know how to)

Saizo x Orochi (Hight skilled Omyoji, maybe?)

Jacob x Azura (hate dwyer, last time paired Azura x Laslow, so want a change)

Silas x Mozu (seems Sophie could be a good Hero... but dunno, really)

Hinata x Selena (no idea here, want Selena as part of my main team, and hate Hisame, so any suggestion would be fine)

Laslow x Hana (dodge glass cannon as Hero or Swordmaster, maybe?)

MU x Camilla!Velouria (heard this one's beautiful. Let Kana be a Princess, i guess)

Edit.

Thanks to UdoGudo, cahnged to Odin x Elise and Hayato x Nyx.

So still asking for advice!

Edited by Mithos

I beat Birthright nearly a month ago. But here are some of my pairings I ended up with.

1st Generation

Akari (my Corrin) X Kaze

Azama X Orochi

Hana X Kaden

Ryoma X Kagero

Takumi X Oboro

Hinata X Azura

Silas X Setsuna

Hayato X Mozu

Saizo X Sakura

Hinoka X Subaki

Felicia X Jakob