Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide who to pair with my Corrin(f) ahhhhh

Silas works if you wanna go with the whole childhood friends -> lifelong partners kind of route.

I've finished my playthrough on Conquest and Birthright but I haven't gotten through Revelation yet suggestions since I'm trying to keep most of them different? Also I never paired up future children units

Xander X Peri

Leo X Corrin

Laslow X Selena

Odin X Elise

Niles X Camilla

Arthur X Effie

Keaton X Nyx

Benny X Charlotte

Jacob X Felicia

Kaze X Azura

Silas X Beruka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoma X Felicia

Takumi X Oboro

Saizo X Rinkah

Hinata X Azura

Azama X Orochi

Subaki X Hinoka

Hayato X Sakura

Kaden X Hana

Silas X Corrin

Kaze X Kagero

Jakob X Setsuna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayato X Nyx

Subaki X Selena

and that's all I've gotten so far

I'm having trouble deciding between

Kaze x Sakura and Saizo x Azura

or

Kaze x Azura and Saizo x Sakura

I'm planning to make both Asugi and Midori master ninjas so I would like to know which pairings would give the better modifiers.

I'm having trouble deciding between

Kaze x Sakura and Saizo x Azura

or

Kaze x Azura and Saizo x Sakura

I'm planning to make both Asugi and Midori master ninjas so I would like to know which pairings would give the better modifiers.

Kaze and Azura is really good when it comes to quality of the support and Sakura and Saizo works if you want Asugi to have a similar hair color to Gauis. The support woth Sakura and Saizo is also pretty cute, but in the end it is all up to you.

I was wondering if Silas X Felicia is a good pair ? Its only for my Birthright version

Not really. Felicia is a magic mom while Sophie wants physical stats only, and the support isn't even good on top of that.

On birthright Felicia works best with Hayato.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm planning on marrying Nina!Nyx in my next playthrough and am unsure if my boom should be magic or speed.

Base class with + spd:

33.3 mag (+4) and 50 spd (+ 10)

Base class with + mag:

40 mag (+8) and 46.6 spd (+8)

Also, which talent should I choose? I'm willing to buy skills so I'd pefer a stat standpoint. Thinking something magic based?

I'm planning on marrying Nina!Nyx in my next playthrough and am unsure if my boom should be magic or speed.

Base class with + spd:

33.3 mag (+4) and 50 spd (+ 10)

Base class with + mag:

40 mag (+8) and 46.6 spd (+8)

Also, which talent should I choose? I'm willing to buy skills so I'd pefer a stat standpoint. Thinking something magic based?

I find +Mag superior since Nyx!Nina Adventurer (or if you have access to Witch) gives your Avatar more Speed than enough by pairing up with her, not to mention that +Mag has positive Spd point as well.

However, Nyx!Nina has negative Skill mod that might affect your Kana's performance, but the influence is minor unless you want a crit-based build for her.

As for talent, considering you're willing to buy skills, I guess Diviner > Onmyoji works if you're playing on Conquest, but Nyx!Nina has it naturally so Nina gets nothing (not that she needs anything). Kana inherits Outlaw from Nina and Diviner from you, so she can be Onmyoji or Witch. Diviner can be promoted into Basara if you want something hybrid, but then again Nohr Noble already covers that. Dark Mage or Troubadour talent is a good choice for Kana too if Witch isn't available, but your Avatar loses Onmyoji - which you can't grab from any Conquest characters.

On Revelation, though, you may want Sorcerer because Kana can grab Onmyoji by A+ Selkie / Mitama.

Alternatively, Flame Shuriken Ninja works too, if you like something different. Beware that Ninjas has 0 growth in Magic. Magic boon (and Aptitude, if you don't mind) can fix that though.

Sorry if that's a bit long, I just want to make sure since I have no idea which version will you be playing, or if you want to take Kana into consideration.

I think I have my Birthright pairings all figured out (for the most part), but I do have a question:

Who makes for a better Shiro? Rinkah!Shiro or Mozu!Shiro?

...and if it makes any difference, the other lady will be going to Silas, and I don't really care about using him or Sophie at all.

I think I have my Birthright pairings all figured out (for the most part), but I do have a question:

Who makes for a better Shiro? Rinkah!Shiro or Mozu!Shiro?

...and if it makes any difference, the other lady will be going to Silas, and I don't really care about using him or Sophie at all.

Rinkah!Shiro is great because Rinkah is the best pair up bot for Ryouma

and Mozu!Sophie is also good.

​Hello, I'm new here. I just made an account quickly to get a quick opinion on what I should about my MyUnit Marriage situation. I'm currently 13 chapters into Conquest and 11 chapters into Birthright and just need help deciding who I should choose for both sides. Factors include how well these characters supports are as well as what abilities/stats they have to offer on the battlefield. Tons of thanks to anyone who decided to help me out. For Conquest I was planning on marring either Peri, Flora or Nyx. As for Birthright I'm stuck between Seilke, Reina and Kagerou. I love the supports for all three of them, to be honest, and I truly can't decide.

​Conquest I was planning on marring either Peri, Flora or Nyx. As for Birthright I'm stuck between Seilke, Reina and Kagerou. I love the supports for all three of them, to be honest, and I truly can't decide.

I think Kagerou would be a good one for Birthright. The support is sweet and the confession scene is as well. As far as stats, Kana would get a good strength stat but her defence would be kinda low. My Kagerou has some really good skills and you get some from others castles, such as Sol or Astra. You cam pass one of those down to Kana or leathality, any of those help a lot. On Conquest I can definitely say that all of those supports are really sweet,well except Peri's, her's is sweet but is also pretty funny. With Peri Kana could get Lunaa, Flora Live to serve, which isn't as good since she can't heal but my Flora has lethality so maybe you could find one like that. Nyx could give Kana vengeancee, just depends on what you want.

​Thanks Anime27Arts. Your insight and opinion defiantly helped make the decision easier, especially on Birthright. I'll go with Kagerou for Birthright. If I ever decided to do any other play throughs, then I'll just do Kana or Seilke for those. As for Conquest it's still a bit of a tought call but I the Luna and Vengence skills are defiantly worth taking into consideration. Thanks again!

​Thanks Anime27Arts. Your insight and opinion defiantly helped make the decision easier, especially on Birthright. I'll go with Kagerou for Birthright. If I ever decided to do any other play throughs, then I'll just do Kana or Seilke for those. As for Conquest it's still a bit of a tought call but I the Luna and Vengence skills are defiantly worth taking into consideration. Thanks again!

No problem! Glad to help

Need help finishing my Revelation pairings. For the most part I'm pretty set on all of the pairings so far but will take suggestions.

So far I have:

Silas x FeMu

Ryoma x Kagero

Takumi x Hana (not set on it)

Saizo x Sakura

Kaden x Rinkah

Subaki x Hinoka (not set on it)

Hayato x Nyx

Leo x Felicia

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Effie

Arthur x Charlotte

Odina x Elise

Laslow x Camilla

Niles x Setsuna (not set on it)

Missing partner for

Kaze

Mitama

Azura

Xander

Hisame

Dwyer

I've listed them in a priority list of sorts (I really want to use Midori and do not care for Dwyer/Hisame).

Also I plan on avoiding Mozu at all costs.

Thanks for any input!

Oops, ignore my typo. I didn't mean Kana, I meant Reina. My bad!

XD Yeah it would be a bit weird to marry your child opps!

Need help finishing my Revelation pairings. For the most part I'm pretty set on all of the pairings so far but will take suggestions.

So far I have:

Silas x FeMu

Ryoma x Kagero

Takumi x Hana (not set on it)

Saizo x Sakura

Kaden x Rinkah

Subaki x Hinoka (not set on it)

Hayato x Nyx

Leo x Felicia

Benny x Beruka

Keaton x Effie

Arthur x Charlotte

Odina x Elise

Laslow x Camilla

Niles x Setsuna (not set on it)

Missing partner for

Kaze

Mitama

Azura

Xander

Hisame

Dwyer

I've listed them in a priority list of sorts (I really want to use Midori and do not care for Dwyer/Hisame).

Also I plan on avoiding Mozu at all costs.

Thanks for any input!

I think that your Subaki and Hinoka is good unless you want to put him with Selena to have her be the mother of basically Cordelia. You get and extra support by doing that, but however you want to do it. If you do that you can put Hinoka with Xander because their support works out pretty good and it gives Siegbert a huge defense and resistance boost. Azura and Kaze is a pretty good ship IMO and it keeps you from using Mozu(I didn't use her on anygame either, I refused to use her). With the Kids you then have Midori, Dwyer, Hisame, Shigure, and Mitama. You can't put Midori with Shigure if they are siblings, so if you don't have plans for Sigbert once you get Xander married, she could with Sigebert to keep her away from Dwyer or Hisame. From there I could she Mitame and Dwyer being lazy buddies and Hisame kinda being forever alone if you have paired up all the other kid units

What to do with Rhajet.

Skill is an important stat for all classes, so Rhajet's 10% growth is a problem. And the only mother that can get it to a respectable 40% is Mozu (50% with aptitude)

But when it comes to magic, Mozu falls short, though Hayato and Rhajat do get it up to 43%.

But Mozu can also give a good strength growth to someone else as well.

What to do with Rhajet.

Skill is an important stat for all classes, so Rhajet's 10% growth is a problem. And the only mother that can get it to a respectable 40% is Mozu (50% with aptitude)

But when it comes to magic, Mozu falls short, though Hayato and Rhajat do get it up to 43%.

But Mozu can also give a good strength growth to someone else as well.

If you really want the magic bonus then you might wanna go with one of the diviners of Felicia because that will be you best shot. As far as growth rate, I don't know what to tell yout

I just started playing Fire Emblem Revelation. Here are my pairings list.

MU x Anna

Jakob x Mozu

Silas x Camilla

Kaze x Azura

Ryoma x Oboro

Takumi x Orochi

Saizo x Beruka

Azama x Effie

Hinata x Hinoka

Subaki x Selena

Hayato x Nyx

Kaden x Peri