Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

MU x Reina

Ryoma x Azura

Xander x Charlotte

Takumi x Camilla

Leo x Felicia

Hinoka x Silas

Sakura x Hayato

Kaze x Mozu

Saizo x Orochi

Keaton x Effie

Laslow x Hana

Subaki x Rinkah

Kaden x Setsuna

These are my Revelation pairings so far. Thoughts?

Edited by Based Goomy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hard at work with a program I found, and worked out a couple of couples.

Corrin (+Def, -Mag)xHana

SaizoxAzura

While Azura would make a better mother for Kana than Hana would, Saizo is the better father for Shigue, and Azura makes a great mother for Azuri. And Hana isn't too far behind for Kana.

Edited by jdb1984

Hey all!

I'm looking for some recommendations for revelation pairings (have a female MU/corrin) with a focus on a good story/ending over stats. I've been trying to do this the looooong way of unlocking them all in game, but I'm losing steam with the information overload. Like, I was trying to get a royal wedding in there somehow, but wow, most of those are terrible story wise. I see a few people posting their own sets, and I'm going to try reading over some of the posted suggestions, see what I can make work. I'm trying to unlock it all, but I need to slow down and finish this run before I burn out, if that makes sense. Any advice would be welcome at this point lol. Thank you for your time!

Hey all!

I'm looking for some recommendations for revelation pairings (have a female MU/corrin) with a focus on a good story/ending over stats. I've been trying to do this the looooong way of unlocking them all in game, but I'm losing steam with the information overload. Like, I was trying to get a royal wedding in there somehow, but wow, most of those are terrible story wise. I see a few people posting their own sets, and I'm going to try reading over some of the posted suggestions, see what I can make work. I'm trying to unlock it all, but I need to slow down and finish this run before I burn out, if that makes sense. Any advice would be welcome at this point lol. Thank you for your time!

With Fates, marrying on certain person to add meaning to the plot isn't really available unless you are a male and marry Azura. In Awakening, females had Chrom and Lucina and/or Lissa(mostly Lucina though) were available for the male avatar to make really deep moments even deeper. If you marry Shigure, it doesn't quite have the same feel as marrying Lucina, because he doesn't play all that big of a role. In Birthright, marrying Kaze does add meaning to one of the chapters, but that is only one chapter amongst the twenty, thirty-ish other chapters. If you don't mind marrying one of the siblings, I know that bugs some people...A LOT...., then that might add a bit more to it, but in Revelation, it's mostly all about you, your siblings, and the Villains. Other suggestions include pretty much any of the all path characters. There are many more that are good based off the support, but they don't particularly relate to the story.

With Fates, marrying on certain person to add meaning to the plot isn't really available unless you are a male and marry Azura. In Awakening, females had Chrom and Lucina and/or Lissa(mostly Lucina though) were available for the male avatar to make really deep moments even deeper. If you marry Shigure, it doesn't quite have the same feel as marrying Lucina, because he doesn't play all that big of a role. In Birthright, marrying Kaze does add meaning to one of the chapters, but that is only one chapter amongst the twenty, thirty-ish other chapters. If you don't mind marrying one of the siblings, I know that bugs some people...A LOT...., then that might add a bit more to it, but in Revelation, it's mostly all about you, your siblings, and the Villains. Other suggestions include pretty much any of the all path characters. There are many more that are good based off the support, but they don't particularly relate to the story.

Huh, I didn't know there was more scenes for male corrin/Azura. What does it add, dare I ask?

In general, I'm hoping for suggestions like 'I really liked the story of X and Y together' as that could help narrow down the large number of supports I'm trying to grind at present.

Huh, I didn't know there was more scenes for male corrin/Azura. What does it add, dare I ask?

In general, I'm hoping for suggestions like 'I really liked the story of X and Y together' as that could help narrow down the large number of supports I'm trying to grind at present.

It doesn't add any new scenes like marrying Chrom/Lucina did in Awakening--no marriages in the game do that--but it does make certain scenes more impactful. For example, her character arc in Birthright is more heartbreaking when Corrin is her husband instead of just her friend. In general they get a lot of screentime together that isn't changed for marriage, but is shippy and touching enough that it makes sense for them to be romantically involved

In any case, I really did enjoy Corrin and Azura together--between their story scenes and unique, well-written supports, they really felt as though they were meant to be together.

You also mentioned wanting a royal wedding somewhere--Corrin/Azura would technically qualify, but there's also pairing the royal siblings together. Ryoma/Elise and Leo/Sakura were the best of them IMO, very sweet and well-written, and Leo does have a scene where he saves Sakura in the story (though it's not the focus of their supports, you could still imagine that driving her to speak to him).

Ok, makes sense. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if Valla is referenced in any of the revelation endings? Corrin's does (obviously) but I'm trying to find a paired ending that is not garbage for Azura, and I don't think there is one.

Ok, makes sense. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if Valla is referenced in any of the revelation endings? Corrin's does (obviously) but I'm trying to find a paired ending that is not garbage for Azura, and I don't think there is one.

Valla is only referenced if the character marries Corrin, and only in that "they were his/her spouse". Paired endings for one character stays the same regardless of who they marry--so Hinoka, for example, becomes a general in Hoshido whether she marries Subaki or Xander, even though she should be queen in Nohr if she marries Xander.

So Azura's paired ending is always going to be kind of sucky no matter what. It's best to pair them up based on what you liked about their supports/chemistry and just ignore the epilogues--some of them can get downright contradictory (like Hinoka/Xander above).

Any advice for easy endgame support grinding besides MyCastle on Lunatic? I want something where I have a handy size of characters and enough enemies for every group to get a good share of support. Right now I have all of Wave 1's DLC. As for why I'd rather not use MyCastle, the load times and multiple different screens are a pain, couple with the fact that a lot of the easyseize castles either have hacked-in dlc skills, max stats, or both and keep weapons on their units. This makes it difficult to actually do the necessary grinding to minimize the amount of castles you need to go to. Add in the waiting period before you can go there again and it's really a less-than-ideal solution despite being one of the best we have so far. If only the real scramble dlc were here already. I've been pampered way too much by Awakening's and all those event tiles and seeds of trust and the fact the difficulty didn't scale.

Edited by Kanethedragon

I'd be glad to tell you about the Azura/MU development, but I don't know how to put the spoiler box in place so others aren't mad at me for spoiling the game.

One thing I can tell you is their support changes in every single game.

With the female MU and Silas, they are basically trying to get her memories back and its a bit of cliche support but it is really sweet.

With Kaze, there are a lot of spoilers but I think his are really sweet.

I personally liked Leo's support because I am the middle child in my family and he reminds me so much of myself and it's kinda sweet to see how he grows.

With Takumi, he's a bit of a jerk there at the begginning but by the end he comes around an learns tom love.

I personally didn't like Jakob's because his is about how you fail at making tea. That kinda made me feel like he was only with me to fix me.

There are just a few of them, if you are curious about anyone else's let me know.

Any advice for easy endgame support grinding besides MyCastle on Lunatic? I want something where I have a handy size of characters and enough enemies for every group to get a good share of support. Right now I have all of Wave 1's DLC. As for why I'd rather not use MyCastle, the load times and multiple different screens are a pain, couple with the fact that a lot of the easyseize castles either have hacked-in dlc skills, max stats, or both and keep weapons on their units. This makes it difficult to actually do the necessary grinding to minimize the amount of castles you need to go to. Add in the waiting period before you can go there again and it's really a less-than-ideal solution despite being one of the best we have so far. If only the real scramble dlc were here already. I've been pampered way too much by Awakening's and all those event tiles and seeds of trust and the fact the difficulty didn't scale.

Ghostly Gold is a good DLC to grind supports on. I used that grind my characters and the Museum Mystery (I think that's the name I'm not sure) is another really good one. Those are the two after I finished conquest so I could actually get all the people together.

Hi,

I'm looking for some expert advises about children and pairings. It's my very first playthrough on Fates (Conquest Hard/Classic), and if he game itself is not that difficult, I'm quite lost about children/pairing. I'm searching for good children for in-game (not PvP), if this pairing can benefit (mostly in terms of skills) a non-benched parent, it's even better. I know there's a lot of post on it everywhere on Serenes Forest (and other websites), but I didn't really find what I've been looking for. So I'd want you to tell what do you think of these pairing (and correct them if you think something's wrong, if it matches what I'm searching of course). I just finished Chapter 18 so I don't have so much time and I'd prefer not to grind.

I do not care about how cute is a convo, or how cannon looks an haircolor (if it's good looking why not, but it's not a criterion). Pair Up stats don't really matter 'cause I don't use presets pairings. I'm using a female avatar (+Spd, -Lck, Talent: Samourai, I plan to make her a great lord to get GL's skills), Azura, Kaze, Niles, Elise, Effie, Selena, Peri, Leo, Keaton and Xander.

I thought about:

Avatar x Laslow: As my talent is Samourai, i'd prefer to get a sword-user child like Soleil (and Kana)... But I saw Peri x Laslow makes a good Soleil too, so I don't know which one is better, and who Peri should marry if I marry Mu and Laslow...

Kaze x Azura: I saw this couple is very appreciated everywhere, but I'm a bit worried about the -3 Def and -1 Str: they'll be really fast, but as the RNG is totally unpredictable, and they don't get offensive or defensive skills (except spendthrift for Midori, but it supposes to use only one weapon and bring a lot of gold bars...)

Odin x Elise:

Xander x Charlotte: Charlotte is said to be the best wife for Xander (for Conquest at least), but I do not know if it's chosen for pair-up stats (would really Xander benefit from a fighter class ?) or for a better Siegbert... Honestly, I find this mods strange (+6 Str, +2 Spd, -3 Res) for a Paladin. As I care only for Siegbert and Xander's benefits (from a Partner Seal, because Charlotte is benched), is it really the best choice ?

Leo x Felicia: I don't know if I should use Forrest, maybe a second healer could be useful... Looks great in terms of skills (for Leo and Forrest with Sol, Shurikenbreaker, etc), and mods though. Is he really worth using ?

Arthur x Effie: Already done, like Odin x Elise, nothing to say about it...

Niles x Camilla: its is said than Nyx makes an excellent sorcerer Nina, but I'd prefer to keep her a physical unit, like an Adventurer (and using not exclusively a Shinning Bow). Camilla seems to give solid growths and mods for Nina, what do you think of this one ?

Keaton x Selena: I'm not sure at all for this one... As Camilla and Effie are already chosen, I heard that Selena makes a good mother for Velouria, but she would loose an advanced class (Selena and Keaton too, because both fighter and mercenary lead to Hero). However, as Selena and Keaton are not benched, their pair up stats are very good no matter who is the lead unit, if I need to pair them up.

Sophie: Is she really worth using using ? As I have already 2 paladins (and 3 with Siegbert when i'll recruit him), should I spend time with benched units to get her ?

Ignatius: As I've already Effie, Xander, etc, to tank, I don't know if I should get him... Peri is said to be his best mother, but there's a lot of things bothering me about Benny x Peri... She'd get only one class (General), and Ignatius would be give Spd that he doesn't need (Wary Fighter)...

Dwyer: I've heard he's the worst child... I don't really like buttler and Nyx (said to be a good mother for him) would kill his Str growths so... What do you think of it ?

My post is quite long, I hope you will read it and take time to answer me! Thank you in advance!

NB: As english is not my mother tongue, there could be some mistakes in my post, so if you didn't understand something, don't hesitate to tell me!

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

I'm not sure what to do with some of them.

I thought that Azama and Jakob would be magic based, since they start as a monk and a butler. But it's looking like that they actually may be better with strength. The problem comes with what I'm supposed to do with Sakura and Felicia, the two remaining magical girls.

I don't know if anyone else would be better with magic, and therefore make a good magical child. And the Avatar is no help, Magic is actually his bane.

Hayato seems to be the only one that could help, but I can't give him three wives.

Any ideas?

Heyo, everyone! I hope you guys are having a wonderful time. I just need a bit help looking for a wife for my Corrin, specifically for the Pair-Up Stats and possibly can help Kana. I only have Conquest and currently on Chapter 14. Thank you in advance!

My Male Corrin:

+Spd/-Lck/Samurai

Pairs that I planned:

Elsie x Odin

Felicia x Leo

Camilla x Keaton

Mozu x Silas

Azura x Kaze

Nyx x Niles

Peri x Laslow

Charloette x Xander

Effie x Arthur

Beruka x Benny

Selena x Jakob

I'm not sure what to do with some of them.

I thought that Azama and Jakob would be magic based, since they start as a monk and a butler. But it's looking like that they actually may be better with strength. The problem comes with what I'm supposed to do with Sakura and Felicia, the two remaining magical girls.

I don't know if anyone else would be better with magic, and therefore make a good magical child. And the Avatar is no help, Magic is actually his bane.

Hayato seems to be the only one that could help, but I can't give him three wives.

Any ideas?

if you make felicia a hero (i'm pretty sure she could do that) or some heavyhitter tank class, marrying her to azama should work. mitama and azama are usually strength-based supports, and felicia's pretty wellrounded in stats once you get her out of a magic class.

dwyer could either be magic or strengthbased— either way, he's probably going to end up as a support. if you could make sakura a dread fighter or great lord, she'll be pretty balanced in stats, but if you make her a priestess, you'll get a magic based dwyer.

Hi, I have a question about child/non-tied parent supports.

Are most of them generic or the same?

My first run through, I got Ryoma/Kagero married, and then my second, i got Ryoma/Kazahana married.

-The convo between Ryoma's kid (Shinonome and the mothers are similar, and may be the same).

I also did siblings,

my first run through, I got Aqua/Takumi married, then my second run through, I got Aqua/Joker

-The convo between Shigure and Kisaragi and Shigure and Deere were similar.

I was a little disappointed that the conversations were similar.

They're all generic with only minor dialogue differences with the non-linked parent/sibling. But the Female Kana x mother convos and the Male Kana x father convos have a lot more variation to reflect the parent compared to the other convos.

Charlotte: Oh! I've never seen a plant with two colors of flowers growing off the same stem! Bloodred and white... It's a beautiful contrast.

Kana(F): I know—I love these flowers! They reminded me of you, Mama.

Charlotte: O-of me?! Well...this isn't the type of flower I'm normally compared to... Usually it's all roses and lilies and all that cliché crap. But being told I'm like one of these... Heehee...it's a nice change! I like it.

Kana(F): Don't worry, though, Mama! Flowers are pretty, but not as pretty as you!

Charlotte: A-and you've mastered the art of flattery! Are you sure you're not playing me? Well, there's no way I'm going to lose at my own game! I-I love your smile even more, my most beautiful little Kana!

Kana(M): Right! I want to be someone she can rely on. Do you have any ideas for things I could do for her?

Saizo: Hm... Well, she does seem quite pleased with the magical whistle I gave her. When it is blown, it emits a sound that only I can hear. It was developed as a bodyguarding tool for the royal family, but never used. I thought it fitting to give her when we were wed.

Kana(M): And...that whistle makes her happy?

Saizo: Yes. When she blows on it, I appear by her side immediately. She has said it has been very useful when she required assistance on the battlefield. ...Or when she had something heavy to be carried. ...Or when she wanted sugar for her tea. The point is she enjoys the gift.

Edited by Rose

My first run through, I got Ryoma/Kagero married, and then my second, i got Ryoma/Kazahana married.

-The convo between Ryoma's kid (Shinonome and the mothers are similar, and may be the same).

I also did siblings,

my first run through, I got Aqua/Takumi married, then my second run through, I got Aqua/Joker

-The convo between Shigure and Kisaragi and Shigure and Deere were similar.

I was a little disappointed that the conversations were similar.

Yeah they are the same supports. There are only little changes in the dialogues. For example, I married Leo(Leon) on Conquest and Silas(Cyrus) on Birthright, and both of their supports with Kana were about making the Avatar happy and Kana had the same supports with Forrest(Foleo) and Sophie. Little things are prone to change in the fact that Kana asks their parent that's not the avatar how to make the avatar happy and that parent's answer differs on who the character is. Leo tells Kana he makes F!MU happy by helping her with her studies, but Silas says he takes her to some of their old favorite places. Unfortunately, that's just how the game is programmed.

Hello!

I've currently been looking to prepare my units pairings for a Revelations Lunatic playtrough. I'm still unsure if I'll be taking a magic/str or hybrid setup for my (female) avatar so I haven't put her in the pairings yet.

Seeking some advice/adjustments to my pairings.

Current pairings:

Hayato x Nyx

Ryoma x Kagero

Keaton x Camilla

Silas x Selena

Odin x Elise

Leo x Sakura

Xander x Hinoka

Hinata x Peri

Kaden x Rinkah

Saizo x Orochi

Arthur x Setsuna

Subaki x Oboro

Laslow x Effie

Jakob x Azura

Azama x Felicia

Niles x Mozu

Benny x Charlotte

Takumi x Hana

Kaze x Beruka

I plan on marrying Kaze with Effie on my first conquest playthrough and I'm not sure if I should pass on the weary fighter skill and make Midori a tanky mechanist. Kaze does not have the lethiality skill but I'd rather get all child characters as soon as possible.

If you don't mind, I will give my advice in bold. My advice is directed to both pair up stats, classes and children. Overall most of them are fine, but half of them aren't very optimal. If you are going for strength then Shiro, Velouria and Soleil has you covered. If you want magic, then Ophelia, Rhajat and Forrest comes to mind. If hybrid, uhhh....well Asugi is the best with that but you can go with Mitama if you want but she will be nowhere near Asugi.

Hello!

I've currently been looking to prepare my units pairings for a Revelations Lunatic playtrough. I'm still unsure if I'll be taking a magic/str or hybrid setup for my (female) avatar so I haven't put her in the pairings yet.

Seeking some advice/adjustments to my pairings.

Current pairings:

Hayato x Nyx (Yeah they are made for each other as do most Revelation pairings are. As for pair up stats, both of them give each other magic and speed to allow them to double but beware that none of them gave any buff to defense and both of them are pretty frail. For classes, yeah they all got what they want. I won't explain it too much. Now Rhajat will excel with Magic and Speed but her skill will be really lacking so becareful with it. Otherwise, amazing pairing)

Ryoma x Kagero (The inverse of Xander/Charlotte is what I would call them but it's not as good as they are. Their pair up stats are fine but not super amazing. The class they exchange is good as Kagero needs more strength to work off her high strength growth and Ryoma works fine as a ninja. Shiro is Ryoma 2.0 with sky-high strength but beware his defense.)

Keaton x Camilla (You are set with this one, Velouria will be a lot more balanced but the pairing is worth it. Great pairing.)

Silas x Selena (This one I don't see very often. Their pair up stats are normal and nothing worth mentioning. Silas suffers from getting no class while Selena enjoys the cavalier class. Sophie will have high skill, with moderate speed and defense. Her offensive growth will be lacking)

Odin x Elise (Not much to say as everyone else said it already. One of Odin's best pairings.)

Leo x Sakura (Again, like Odin, one of the best magical pairings)

Xander x Hinoka (This pairing is a little awkward but it works. Pairup wise, Hinoka got Xander res and speed covered while Xander helps her with strength and defense. Class change is slightly werid here, as Xander won't find much use with the Pegasus class aside from Warding Blow. Hinoka would love most of the Cavalier skills as it help cover both offensive and defensive problems. Siegbert won't be amazing but he will be useable.)

Hinata x Peri (WooHoo, this pairing is okay thanks to the both of them having very weird stat growth. Pairup isn't anything amazing depending on whichever class you use. For classes, Hinata loves the cavalier class while Peri might find the samurai class a little off but should still be useable. Hisame already suffer from having a father with werid growths but with Peri, he should be fine but not amazing)

Kaden x Rinkah (Oh wow, uhh okay. Rinkah will support with defense while Kaden support with speed, both of them will do fine but they won't hit a single thing. Classwise, Kaden loves the lancebreaker and the death blow from Oni while Rinkah has little use for the diviner except for Breaking Sky and maybe Quixotic. Selkie will finally get a defense mod but she won't be able to hit anything with that horrible skill growth so be careful of that.)

Saizo x Orochi (Pure magical + skill, not bad. Their pairup stat are rather bad for each other but it should be fine. For class, Saizo finally gets to use that magical growth while Orochi can increase her speed with Ninja. Asugi is pretty much a skill growth god with decent strength and magic to back it up. Just beware his speed growth as that will be lacking.)

Arthur x Setsuna (This is surprisingly pretty good. Both Arthur and Setsuna will get amazing pair up boost for their skill and strength. Their classes will also do good, as Arthur will be fine with a bow while Setsuna can help with the Hero class. Percy is great as well, just be careful with his res and you will be fine.)

Subaki x Oboro (Any pairing with Oboro is good, not much to say. It is good but not amazing)

Laslow x Effie (Nothing wrong with this one, although Effie would prefer someone else, this is okay. Pairup and class aren't that noteworthy and Soleil should have no problem.)

Jakob x Azura (Hm..well, eh. A normal one. Harmless yet not outstanding. Azura and Jakob will do okay with classes and pair up. Dwyer will gain amazing skill and speed yet have trouble with defense. Nothing to note with this one it is just harmless.)

Azama x Felicia ("sigh" well Mitama's hair will be amazing, but Azama will be stuck with a magical class that he doesn't care about. Felicia will find some use with the Shrine Maiden line but that is it. Pairup isn't worth mentioning here. Mitama won't suffer but her potential is serverely lost.)

Niles x Mozu (a slower yet more bulk version of Setsuna!Nina. I don't see any problem with this one. Archer and Outlaw go very well together Pair up is fine as Niles and Mozu just help each other in what they are good at.)

Benny x Charlotte (Well Charlotte kinda wants someone else, but nothing is bad here. Benny provide the wall while Charlotte provide the axe. Benny doesn't get anything while Charlotte increase her bulk with the Knight class. Ignatius will have decent strength, skill, and def to help out)

Takumi x Hana (Well that speed samurai and skilled archer, good one here. Takumi would do just fine with the samurai and so will Hana with the archer. Their pair up stats boost their amazing skills. Kiragi is a little frail but he should be great in no time thanks to his father's great skill growth.)

Kaze x Beruka (Oh...okay....Kaze is totally fine with the Wyvern Class and so is Beruka with the Ninja. Poor Midori had to suffer some lost speed and strength but at least that skill is good.)

While I don't have everyone planned yet (I hope to finish by the middle of next week), I have some pairings planned, and I'd like opinions

Azura and Kaze

Silas and Hana

Ryoma and Mozu

Saizo and Felicia

Azama and Sakura

Hayato and Orochi

Personally I prefer marrying characters based off romantic chemistry and the support convo's with one another instead of stats, which is why I'm the only person in human history who doesn't like the Xander x Charlotte pairing (which is a shame because I like both characters, but not together).

And also the quasi-incest pairings don't bother me, this game also has quasi-bestiality pairings (which nobody ever complains about). So I like to think that in this universe, all of this is completely normal.

Personally I prefer marrying characters based off romantic chemistry and the support convo's with one another instead of stats, which is why I'm the only person in human history who doesn't like the Xander x Charlotte pairing (which is a shame because I like both characters, but not together).

And also the quasi-incest pairings don't bother me, this game also has quasi-bestiality pairings (which nobody ever complains about). So I like to think that in this universe, all of this is completely normal.

I'm the same way when it comes to pairing up units. I normally keep them as whatever unit they can normally advance into, so I wasn't bothered by Siegbert not really getting a different class since I had Peri be his mother. And I personally don't see what all the fuss is about with Charlotte and Xander. I've seen the supports and there's not much there. She has decent stat rates for Siegbert I guess but it doesn't set well with me if the two aren't really good for each other.