Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

You should be glad you weren't there (someone called homosexuality even "a degenerate fetish for the mentally ill" which made me really angry).

People will never be satisfied, sad but true (But I'll stop here now)

Edited by Gota

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have all the S Supports for Nohr nearly wrapped up.

I also think Aqua has limited marriage options IIRC.

If I made a mistake, do let me know. I'll be off to bed. I'll be wrapping up Hoshido's and possibly adding more A and A+ Supports tommorow.

If I made a mistake, do let me know. I'll be off to bed. I'll be wrapping up Hoshido's and possibly adding more A and A+ Supports tommorow.

It would make sense. Chrom had limited romances compared to a lot of the dudes.Fo

I'm guessing Aqua can't date any of the shapeshifters so they don't have to make a shapeshifter version of her kid?

I'm bit late on this, but i read about siblings S rank supports and then i was like:

[spoiler=Warning! Dangerously high level of stupidity]

Edited by Lawful Angry

Would it be possible to make a quick list of all confirmed A+ pairings somewhere in the first post? I mean, it's not essential compared to other things, but it'd be much easier than opening every spoiler tag to check for them.

According to the first post of this topic for the Hoshido route she can S-Rank any of the fathers except Asama, Tsukuyomi and Cyrus/Silas. Don't know if that's the final list though.

So the Nohr list, which includes only Leon and Xander/Marx right now, will probably grow too.

EDIT: And I just noticed that it is you who is ediiting that first post. *facepalm*

Anyway, at least her marriage is not as restricted as Chrom's.

Edited by Lexington

According to the first post of this topic for the Hoshido route she can S-Rank any of the fathers except Asama, Tsukuyomi and Cyrus/Silas. Don't know if that's the final list though.

So the Nohr list, which includes only Leon and Xander/Marx right now, will probably grow too.

EDIT: And I just noticed that it is you who is ediiting that first post. *facepalm*

Anyway, at least her marriage is not as restricted as Chrom's.

I can confirm Asama, Tsukuyomi and Silas can all S-rank Aqua in the Hoshido path. I haven't played Nohr yet but there are S scripts between Aqua and all Nohr Fathers in the text dump, so I'm 99% sure they're confirmed too. Also, Aqua has different supports with Kamui on each of the 3 routes, so that's worth noting.

E: She also has Elise as an A in the text dump, though whether that translates to A or A+ in-game I can't answer. (And no, I don't see a Camilla support anywhere in the dump)

Edited by egobarrier

What do I have to pay to have some of Soleil's Supports translated as soon as they're leaked/dumped? She's the character I'm most interested in and I need some actual dialogue for her darn it!

Edited by Alisa180

Wait, so Kamui can't marry Hana, Orochi, Oboro, or Setsuna as a male, and can't marry Hinata, Tsukuyomi, or Asama as a Female? Or has no-one tried?

Wait, so Kamui can't marry Hana, Orochi, Oboro, or Setsuna as a male, and can't marry Hinata, Tsukuyomi, or Asama as a Female? Or has no-one tried?

I think it's just not comfirmed yet, because no streamer has done these supports as of now. I'd be actually surprised if they weren't possible.

Everyone is kamuisexual, am I right?

I think it's just not comfirmed yet, because no streamer has done these supports as of now. I'd be actually surprised if they weren't possible.

Everyone is kamuisexual, am I right?

Ok, good. I hope everyone can marry everyone, or at least almost everyone, like Awakening. When the combined path comes out, I wanna marry some members of the Nohr family to members of the Hoshido family. For instance, I think Takumi and Elise would be too cute. XD

Something has been bugging me about this specific support.

[spoiler=Parent/Child support conversation + Path exclusive character confusion]http://pastebin.com/fXVW0VH3

How is it possible when Luna and Subaki are supposedly exclusive to their respective paths?

Edited by Lawful Angry

Ok, good. I hope everyone can marry everyone, or at least almost everyone, like Awakening. When the combined path comes out, I wanna marry some members of the Nohr family to members of the Hoshido family. For instance, I think Takumi and Elise would be too cute. XD

You're in luck, Takumi and Elise are a thing. From what it looks like, their supports is basically a culture-exchange thing, which is actually suprisingly cute for a kind-of asshole brother and the most adorable little sister ever.

There's one for Sakura and Elise too, going up to A. Basically, Sakura is curious about Elise's violin, Sakura shows Elise a harp (maybe?), and they play together in a duet.

Found one for Elise and Ryoma as well, which is... kind of weird. It looks like he saves her from being stuck in a tree?

It looks like the families only have S-supports with each other as well as an A-support with their opposing family member. Haven't found a Hinoka / Elise support, but there's one for Hinoka / Camilla, Leon / Takumi, and Ryoma / Marx.

[spoiler=Spoiler for Hoshido ending] Since Marx and Elise both die in Hoshido, and presumably the same will happen for Ryoma and Sakura in Nohr, I think it's safe to say intermarrying the royal families is third path only.

This game is going to give me hair colour nightmares.

Something has been bugging me about this specific support.

[spoiler=Parent/Child support conversation + Path exclusive character confusion]http://pastebin.com/fXVW0VH3

How is it possible when Luna and Subaki are supposedly exclusive to their respective paths?

There is a third path available through DLC that includes both sides. Presumably someone has either purchased it or found it or something, and posted the translation for that particular support.

There is a third path available through DLC that includes both sides. Presumably someone has either purchased it or found it or something, and posted the translation for that particular support.

Thanks.

I thought it would be possible in the 3rd path, but since it wasn't released yet i was a bit confused.

Side note: I just read in another thread that someone hacked into the 3rd path.

So sorry guys, I just want to tell you guys, I probably can't update the OP until a little later. I do have translated Supports. and anyone who wants to help out with that is free too.

Again real sorry, I'll update the OP when I come back tonight I swear.

Until then feel free to leave any discovered info here or PM me,