UnknownUber

Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

I'm about to start a new Revelations game, but I want to prioritise helping my two favourite children: Mitama and Nina. 

I was thinking of Effie!Mitama and then making her a dread fighter, as I wanted to try Oboro!Caledori as a great lord this playthrough (unless Effie!Mitama makes a better great lord)?

For Nina, I'm not sure what boon/bane would be best to mother her with female Corrin and what secondary class would give her the most options (thinking Archer for sniper if physical, perhaps Diviner for Onymagi if magical but then Nyx could do that).

I would appreciate any help or advice on how to create a great Nina and Mitama!

On 6/18/2019 at 6:01 PM, aftereight said:

I'm about to start a new Revelations game, but I want to prioritize helping my two favorite children: Mitama and Nina. 

I was thinking of Effie!Mitama and then making her a dread fighter, as I wanted to try Oboro!Caledori as a great lord this playthrough (unless Effie!Mitama makes a better great lord)?

For Nina, I'm not sure what boon/bane would be best to mother her with female Corrin and what secondary class would give her the most options (thinking Archer for sniper if physical, perhaps Diviner for Onymagi if magical but then Nyx could do that).

I would appreciate any help or advice on how to create a great Nina and Mitama!

You can't go wrong with Effie!Mitama, as long as she is in a physical class. I will say that Great Lord has better growth-rates for Effie!Mitama but there is nothing wrong with making her a Dread Fighter so you could run Oboro!Caledori with Great Lord (to make "Lucina") if that's what you want.

Careful with Nina though as Corrin doesn't pass down her secondary class to her any other children but Kana since she will pass down her Noble classes to them instead.

As for Boon, you have +Speed (for any general purpose, can be magical or physical), or +Magic (for a more magic focused). Bane would probably be -Luck (unless you are willing to tolerate -Defense)

Unless you are looking at it from a skill inheritance perspective, then both Archer and Diviner should have decent skills to pass down (mainly Certain Strike/Bowfaire for Archer and Tomefaire/Flamboyant for Diviner.)

So you could look to her friendship classes or her marriage ones for more options, although most of them are geared towards preferring a physical pairing. (with Foleo being the only magical class spouse for her.) Standouts would probably be Asugi for the ninja class and Siegbert for a personal skill-stack although it's very limited.

I'm not sure if this would be the right topic to post this, and I'm not sure if this is already known (nor do I think this is still relevant considering the game is 4 years old lmfao) but I think I just found out something useful and kinda cool.

If you already unlocked an S-support between 2 units, but haven't completed the child-paralogue yet, you can change up the skills you pass down.

For example, I had Azura and Ryoma S-support each other and Ryoma was at level 4 Swordmaster, just 1 level short of learning Astra and passing it down to Shiro and Shigure. I opened up Shiro's paralogue and he didn't have Astra of course, so I exited and did Shigure's instead. I had Ryoma gain a level while doing Shigure's paralogue so that he could learn Astra, and afterwards, both Shigure and Shiro ended up inheriting Astra.

Just thought it was kinda cool LOL