What Will Your Secondary Class Be?

SageOfAnys

197 members have voted

1. 1. What will be your secondary base class?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice. For Hoshido, I'll probably choose Wyvern Rider for Revenant Knight and Mercenary for Revenant Knight. For Nohr, Lancer or Oni.

Why can't I hold all these classes?

Too many tome users in Nohr, specially with Kamuis Nohr class upgrade. I gotta go Merc to Brave Hero

For Hoshido its obvious. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BIRD?

Edited by Devalon

A secondary class ? Only one ? Uh, it's definitely a step forward compared to Awakening. still, It depends, how exactly the system is, I mean, it is just a class you can reclass into (Bleh), or something like EO ? We don't have much info. :/

Even then, we don't know how the reclassing is in this game exactly.

Eh, maybe Myrmidon, so I can get Swordmaster and Astra. Or maybe Luna. Or the class that give Galeforce.

I really like Oni, but I might Ninja just so I can use every part of the weapons triangle (I miss you Dread Fighter Axes) on Nohrmui. Homui will get dark mage to become a super sage like Morgan was or maybe get Oni or Revenant Knight. I could give myself that Celice feel with mounted and unmounted modes.

A miko. They have cute outfit and I wanna try a more supportive class because I never did it in Awakening.

Only one other class? Well, that's lame. Would need to see the skills available to the different classes before I choose, but it'd probably be a front line physical combat unit like a fighter or a knight. Or maybe a rider like cavalier.

Nohr already gets quite a few Dark Mages, and if any of the revealed details on weapons are an indicator, I would not be surprised if Nosferatu received some heavy nerfing along with stuff like Brave weapons and Hand Axes/Javelins.

With that said, I am leaning towards either Outlaw or Wyvern Rider. Outlaw because it never hurts to have another lockpicker besides Zero (who may not be worth bringing all the time, who knows), Wyvern Rider because it's Wyvern Rider, I always expect them to be great unless the maps are teeming with bows and wind magic.

Edited by Sunfall

if I ever get this game, The class that allows me to promote into Weaponmaster(weapon triangle too strong).

So far it's only shown Samurai can promote into it, but perhaps there might be other classes so I'll just wait and maybe pick whatever fancies me more.

Also they better nerf Nosferatu or make it available to classes other than Dark Mage.

Wyvern Rider, probably. I like magic units, and I like flying units, and Revenant is a nice mix of the two. If not, I might become a Dark Mage so I can get to be a Dark Knight.

Well, this was hard for me to vote on considering I am making avatars for all 3 paths. That being said, it will eventually come down to skills but here is what I have:

Hiro(Hoshido): Rod knight or knight

Senza(Nohr): Wyvern rider or Ninja ( I am marrying Kaze after all)

Vixy(3rd route/ hope): Pegasi club's new member. The freaking golden kite warrior looks so much better than dark flier. Have to ask if it will have a skill similar to gale force though.

For those of you uninformed, in Fates, we're given a choice of our MU's secondary class during customization, unlike Awakening where we were given access to all base classes excluding gender, character, and species locked ones. So now you're limited in the skills you will get and possible classes you would like to become.

Wait, really?

Welp.... Idk. Prolly either Samurai, Lancer, or Ninja