ROM Hack and Fan Game Directory

ghast

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/31/2018 at 4:00 PM, Hitvocal said:

Hey there! I recently joined the site and I'm pretty excited. With all the Fire Emblem hacks out there I'm a little bit cautious on choosing which ones to play. Forgive me if I'm wrong but would this be the appropriate place to ask which hack I should play next? A little info for you all if so, my favorite Fire Emblem game is Binding Blade, I beat it on hard mode so I would say I'm up for more challenging hacks. The only hack I have ever played is The Road to Ruin. I enjoyed that hack immensely, I felt it perfectly balanced story and challenging gameplay the same way Binding Blade did.  That's all. Oh, and if I'm if I'm in the wrong spot for this I apologize, I'd appreciate it if you'd redirect me to where these kind of conversations can happen while you're kicking me out 😄

Would you be willing to walk me through how to set up a RomHack on a Mac? I've tried following some videos and stuff and nothing I've tried is working.

• 1 year later...

Are we planning to update this soon? If not, it might be better to unpin this, or replace it with a link to the FE Universe thread. I think that would be more efficient than trying to maintain two separate directories for the same information.