Fire Emblem Fates: A My Castle Compendium

Elieson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres 3 types of towers.

One is magic, one is bows, i have no idea what the third is. Anyone know?

Hidden weapons, if I'm not mistaken.

Slightly modded:

>?

That's a castle address, but it isn't working for me. Any chance a typo snuck in, someonewhodied? Edited by Icy Toast

Its a third route castle so maybe thats why. I've modded the characters' skills and its 3rd route. Either of those 2 things could cause it to not work.

Also some hacked forge level weapons.

Edited by someonewhodied

Its a third route castle so maybe thats why.

I see, that probably explains it! Just out of curiosity, what kind of terrains will we be able to choose from for third route castles? And what does the building architecture look like? (And do the shops and armories sell Nohrian or Hoshidan stuff, or both?) Edited by Icy Toast

You get literally everything from both paths. Double dragon towers looks cool.

Can someone check if my nohr path one works? same code.

That's pretty cool, although I was kind of hoping for more terrain types.

The code still doesn't work for me. It says "データが見つかりません"

Does anyone know how time phase passes in My Castle? Is it anytime you do something on the "overworld" map? Is there anything related to IRL time? Been enjoying My Castle more than I thought, I will post my code later.

Does anyone know how time phase passes in My Castle? Is it anytime you do something on the "overworld" map? Is there anything related to IRL time? Been enjoying My Castle more than I thought, I will post my code later.

P.sure it's this, with 8 hour cycles for each of the three phases

You're supposed to be getting them when you interact enough with another player via Streetpass or WiFi. I guess the type of u unit you get depends on the route each player has taken (Hoshido-Hoshido, Hoshido-Nohr, Nohr-Nohr and another three for the third route combinations).

I think these characters may be Mikoto for H-H, Garon for N-N, Sumeragi for H-3, Shenmei for N-3, Kotarou for H-N and Anna maybe for 3-3?

Pure speculation

So, is there any detailed guide on how the amiibos work anywhere yet? I got all 4 of 'em. Right after getting to roam around in My Castle a little, I decided to use them.

000_zpsj0hiyu4s.jpg

002_zpskjammglw.jpg

004_zpspbomt6vr.jpg

I wanted to try fighting them immediately, even though I'd likely get my butt kicked seeing how I just beat chapter 6. lol

When you speak to them they just introduce themselves then go on a lenghty story and ask you something then disappear. Try to scan the amiibo again and it won't let you (I think it says you can only do it once per day?). Do you have to invite them to your castle so many times before they'll give you an item or fight you to be recruited?

Here is the first conversation with Ike:

If somebody can translate this, please do; it's a bit long for me. lol

If anybody wants to see the other conversations, just let me know.

Edited by Amanroth

I’m Ike, the leader of a mercenary group. You’re the lord of this castle? Hm, you seem fairly talented. …. Don’t look so suspicious. I didn’t really come here to lay siege to it. I was in the middle of a long journey when I was suddenly engulfed in light…When I came to, I was here in this land. I don’t even have the slightest clue why I’m here. Oh, right, and you are…? Aaron, huh? Good name. Your friends here have taught me a lot of things about this land. Some were even kind enough to give me food. Seems like wherever I go, I’m always being a bother. This is just a small gift of thanks from me.

Which gift will you receive from Ike?

-> The strong-looking armor

The pretty-looking armor

You received Ike’s cape.

Thank you, Aaron. I’m glad I came to this castle. Well, since I came to all the trouble of coming here, I thought I would look around this new world for a little bit. I look forward to seeing you again if we get the chance.

So, is there any detailed guide on how the amiibos work anywhere yet? I got all 4 of 'em. Right after getting to roam around in My Castle a little, I decided to use them.

000_zpsj0hiyu4s.jpg

002_zpskjammglw.jpg

004_zpspbomt6vr.jpg

I wanted to try fighting them immediately, even though I'd likely get my butt kicked seeing how I just beat chapter 6. lol

When you speak to them they just introduce themselves then go on a lenghty story and ask you something then disappear. Try to scan the amiibo again and it won't let you (I think it says you can only do it once per day?). Do you have to invite them to your castle so many times before they'll give you an item or fight you to be recruited?

Here is the first conversation with Ike:

I'm not fully sure, but what I saw is that there should be an option of sorts on the map to challenge them

Thanks, Sky Soldier. Here's the other three also if you got time.

Robin:

040_zpshf856dev.jpg

042_zpsern7oztr.jpg

044_zpsurgfonjs.jpg

046_zpszcnim5up.jpg

048_zpszzqobh6g.jpg

050_zpsmnzvqggm.jpg

052_zpsb0n8wsao.jpg

054_zpsddmculys.jpg

056_zps7xw7pc2k.jpg

058_zpsgd01bxzj.jpg

060_zpsrgrbii8s.jpg

062_zpsxgkddb5l.jpg

064_zpsngbsciqk.jpg

066_zpsnos2pvgd.jpg

068_zpstg5ysgvn.jpg

070_zpsl6afo9np.jpg

072_zpswsy3rxhf.jpg

074_zpstq7e0fgo.jpg

076_zpsxvflvx5w.jpg

078_zps0dbdsjaf.jpg

080_zpsxitfvmme.jpg

082_zpsyjw3hhzg.jpg

084_zpsztc1fsqo.jpg

Lucina:

086_zpsgawbmmqh.jpg

088_zpsfwwgqfvk.jpg

090_zpspy0wnzqt.jpg

092_zpsxqbg0q3n.jpg

094_zpskxflgivb.jpg

096_zpsrerfprdn.jpg

098_zpsdsqrbwrj.jpg

100_zpscx5voago.jpg

102_zps6x07ydbw.jpg

104_zpsvxa5x1ot.jpg

106_zpswx36uqmz.jpg

108_zpsaiqvgnki.jpg

110_zpscemgrfvc.jpg

112_zpsnmeyzmie.jpg

114_zpsdntxthdp.jpg

116_zpsjkpoqexl.jpg

118_zpsqjisnrnz.jpg

120_zps5oitwnmo.jpg

Marth:

122_zpsv9oozxfz.jpg

124_zps1gj2vlqb.jpg

126_zpsv9f52drp.jpg

128_zpsrbikj2i2.jpg

130_zpsm8244vg0.jpg

132_zps5bjancgg.jpg

134_zpsp3kg6i9b.jpg

136_zpsnh6f5ey2.jpg

138_zpsfoetbssa.jpg

140_zps9f034y4x.jpg

142_zpsrpzvhbrm.jpg

144_zpsqnylxtbi.jpg

146_zpsyiu4kz8h.jpg

148_zpsl1k7xddi.jpg

150_zps5yqumu6w.jpg

152_zpstpsuaqjm.jpg

154_zps3apgysdv.jpg

156_zpsesthpqjm.jpg

158_zpsxuybno8q.jpg

160_zps8seifsak.jpg

I'm not fully sure, but what I saw is that there should be an option of sorts on the map to challenge them

If that's the case, it must be well hidden. lol I went over the map and through the menus and couldn't find anything that appeared to give the option to fight them. Right now, based off the Ike conversation, I'm thinking that perhaps the way it works is you first meet them and select an item to get, then you can meet them again the next day and get the other item, and then pehaps they will challenge you after that. If that is how it works, I guess it wil take a few days to find out...

Er, by map, I mean, the option should appear below the "Chapter X", where X is the next chapter you're going to of sorts.

If it still hasn't unlocked them I'm honestly not sure, I don't know japanese so I can't tell the requirements, but the marth amiibo battle was available by selecting from the map options.

Though if that's what you mean that I honestly have nothing to add I guess

Are you able to view your friend's My Castle is you are friends on 3DS?

I believe so, yes.

Can someone take pictures of the other shops? I would like to see all the accesoires from the Accesoiry shop and the looks of all of the other shops.

Bond Units seem to be Avatars based on both players, rather than story characters or anything like that. I haven't looked online for any information for a while though.

According to the game data, they're Nohr Princes or Princesses by default and have personal skills based on other characters or classes. I heard they "inherit" skills from the two players, but I'm not 100% sure.

Oh and I think you can name/rename them...

BTW, Accessory Shop details added!

EDIT:

For those wondering, it's a list; there aren't any pics : P

Edited by VincentASM

Bond Units seem to be Avatars based on both players, rather than story characters or anything like that. I haven't looked online for any information for a while though.

According to the game data, they're Nohr Princes or Princesses by default and have personal skills based on other characters or classes. I heard they "inherit" skills from the two players, but I'm not 100% sure.

Oh and I think you can name/rename them...

BTW, Accessory Shop details added!

EDIT:

For those wondering, it's a list; there aren't any pics : P

I still have hope for my monocle then!

Two questions:

1-Can you visit the other MyCastle's you have on a different save file, but on the same cartridge?

2-If I'm not satisfied with the placement of some of my buildings, will I be able to change it later?