Fire Emblem Fates: A My Castle Compendium

Elieson

Two questions:

1-Can you visit the other MyCastle's you have on a different save file, but on the same cartridge?

2-If I'm not satisfied with the placement of some of my buildings, will I be able to change it later?

1) If so I haven't been able to figure out how.

2) You can.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone will eventually add all of it, but who knows..for now, I'm just here to add that

Level 1:

Bronze and Iron weapons can be bought with infinite supply, Tier 1 and 2 Heal staves as well, along with Vulneraries, and all Tonics.

I don't have a complete list, but for example, (on the Hoshido side at least) you can buy 1 Steel and 2 Kodachis (presumably this also applies to the other weapons), 2 Master Seals, 1? of each other Seal, limited supply of concoctions

I don't think there's one; I visited 10 castles in a row once. I was trying to find someone who had a specific character in their defense team so I could recruit them for my army, so I just picked someone with a Nohr castle, got their resources, then used their arena when I saw that they did not have the character I wanted.

I also want to point out that you can buy items from other player castles (though you get kicked out as soon as you get one). That's especially relevant for Master Seals: At least on the Hoshido path, there's not enough Master Seals available (including buying all of them from a Silver magic shop) to field even one full team made with promoted characters. For a majority of the game, you have 14 slots in your army, and I only got my 14th seal after I was routinely fighting basically all upgraded class-changed units on the enemy side. That would not have been a problem if I had been using Joker or Felicia of course (since they need no seals) but yeah, seals are scarce until like chapter 20 (when you can upgrade your magic shop to have an infinite amount of them) unless you buy some from other player shops.

So if someone buys an item with limited inventory from your shop, does it actually detract from your inventory? It would suck if you let someone visit your castle before you got that high level Magic Shop and they took the only available Magic Seal.

(about passing time)

P.sure it's this, with 8 hour cycles for each of the three phases

There's 4 phases, so maybe 6 hours? If I put my game to sleep and open the DS when I wake up, it will refresh the My Castle and have moved phases. Also, doing battles and stuff will make the phase move. I would have liked the my castle to match IRL phases but :(

Are you able to purchase parallel, friendship, and marriage seals from other players?

Yes, if they have a level 2 (Silver) item shop.

So if someone buys an item with limited inventory from your shop, does it actually detract from your inventory? It would suck if you let someone visit your castle before you got that high level Magic Shop and they took the only available Magic Seal.

It won't detract from your inventory or shop. It will make a "copy" of that shop only usable the character visiting.

I have an accessory question, I guess spoilers so:

What is the purpose of the bikini and other swimsuits? It just shows up in the hot springs? Why can't I have my entire team going to battle in swimsuits :'(

does anyone of you know how to check Lilith hunger status?
when i give her a food, she doesn't get any status point

edited:

oh i know the problem

i need to raise the Lilith temple lvl

Edited by maxiusagi

does anyone of you know how to check Lilith hunger status?

when i give her a food, she doesn't get any status point

There will be a ! over the Lilith building. It should be there every time you come back from a battle or some phases pass.

I've heard that if you complete a battle she will be hungry again.

There will be a ! over the Lilith building. It should be there every time you come back from a battle or some phases pass.

yeah there's an exclamation mark on Lilith building after i do some battle on story / mycastle battle

But when i give her the food and level up, her status didn't raise at all.

My sis told me that she's not hungry :/

My Lilith level is 30 now...

I recently managed to capture Dragee and when I try the first option in the Prison it gives me this message that I can't quite decipher due to my lack of kanji knowledge.

"You do not have enough materials and/or food to scout this person."

"You do not have enough materials and/or food to scout this person."

Oh okay. I was confused at first because the way it looked made it seem like I had 14 out of 8 rice so I had more than enough, but after gaining one more from the arena it turns out I have 9/14. That explains it.

I have several questions that I hope people will be able to answer. Optimization is already being planned and I'm expecting there's going to be sharing of castles for skills and items.

1. What is need to visit a specific castle? I'm guessing their code and an internet connection would be enough.
2. How many time can you the specific castle? Ayra said they visited 10 castles in a row so I'm wondering if you can visit the exact same castle without restriction. This is important as you apparently get kicked out after a fight and when buying items

3. Can you only buy 1 single item per visit? Not even multiples of one type? I would like confirmation as this seems tedious but I guess it's to be expected.
4. Do the playable characters (5 chosen after finishing the game), other player characters, capturable generics/bosses, amiibo etc save to one logbook?

5 How many slots are there in the logbook?

Thanks for all the information everyone's posting by the way.

Edited by Frozen_Kappa

1. As long as you have a connection you can visit other people's castles, though if you want a specific person's castle you would likely have to use a code or attempt looking them up. I mostly visit castles that are under the recommended option.

2. You can only visit a specific castle once a day I'm guessing. If I try and go to a castle I've already been to it's grayed out and gives a message saying I can't. You can visit as many castles as you want in a row, though. The time only progresses in your own castle if you win a castle battle, so if you lose, it doesn't count as a movement in time.

3. You can only buy one item per visit, no duplicates.

I don't know the other two answers.

EDIT: You also get kicked out if you do the arena as well. So if you want to shop, fight, or do the arena, make sure you've collected the resources first.

Edited by Fuzzlekins

See above

Thank you for answering my questions. I've realized my 4th and 5th questions aren't really important as there are [spoiler=Possible recruitable character spoilers](6 neutral males and females)+(5 neutral children)+(16 Hoshido males andl females)+(8 Hoshido children)+(16 Nohr males andl females)+(8 Nohr children)+(9 Avatarsexuals)+(13 capturable bosses)=81, or 82 if Kanna takes 2 slots. This doesn't include all the Kamuis, generic enemies, or any amiibo/cypher though

Edited by Frozen_Kappa

About the player's statues, they raise the stat cap limit one point in Str/Magic...

You can build max 50 statues.

Pretty easy to get char with 50~ at Str/Magic/Skill...

Edited by someone

I have a few questions about the statues:

1) Do statues stack? (Say I build a Lv. 3 Nishiki and Flannel statue, which has Speed each. Does everybody get +2 in Speed stat cap?)

2) Do the effects of statues occur outside of castle battles? (Caps increased wherever you go, in other words.)

3) Can you erect multiples of the same statue? (Say, multiple Lv. 3 Nishiki statues?)

Thanks for answering these.

At what point are the Resources for My Castle determined? Installation on your 3DS? Beginning of the game? Chapter 6? Route choice? End of Chapter 6?

Essentially, how easy is it to fix it so that I have easy personal access to any specifically desired resource?

I have a few questions about the statues:

1) Do statues stack? (Say I build a Lv. 3 Nishiki and Flannel statue, which has Speed each. Does everybody get +2 in Speed stat cap?)

2) Do the effects of statues occur outside of castle battles? (Caps increased wherever you go, in other words.)

3) Can you erect multiples of the same statue? (Say, multiple Lv. 3 Nishiki statues?)

Thanks for answering these.

I don't quite get the statue mechanics myself but you can only make one statue of each character and it takes a while for them to upgrade. (I don't think I have any Lv 3 statues yet and I just finished Ch 23. I barely have any Lv 2 statues either.)

I don't quite get the statue mechanics myself but you can only make one statue of each character and it takes a while for them to upgrade. (I don't think I have any Lv 3 statues yet and I just finished Ch 23. I barely have any Lv 2 statues either.)

Alright, does your stat cap apply in the story chapters and skirmishes in the world map, if you can tell?

Statue's effects do indeed apply in the story chapters. Think of them as permanent stat boosts.

Also, does anyone know a way to quickly raise your visitor and battle numbers? Getting up to 9999 seems very tedious since I've only been getting 1~2 points each visit/battle.

Edited by Azuuki

Quick translation question due to lack of kanji knowledge regarding My Castle battles. Image is in the spoiler tag.

tumblr_nrum29ywHb1r21be8o1_540.jpg

I know that the first two options are "Without Handicap" and "With Handicap" but what's the third option? When I go to it it doesn't seem any different from the "With Handicap" option, at least in this case.

Edited by Fuzzlekins