Fire Emblem Fates: A My Castle Compendium

Elieson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether the following things have been discussed or not.

1. Can't delete visited castle cards

2. Looped try-again-tomorrow on accessing visited castle with another 3DS

The game officially doesn't give any method to solve these two problems.

I have to use a Savedata Exporter to export the save files and check them manually.

1.Can't delete visited castle cards

Unfortunately, visited castle cards are stored inside the "Global" file, which is encrypted.

If we can't decrypt it, we'll never be able to delete them manually.

The "Global" file also stores all the Support Conversations. If I deleted it, I would lose everything grinded.

2. Looped try-again-tomorrow on accessing visited castle with another 3DS

Fortunately, it's stored inside either the "Exchange" file or the "Rating" file.

I deleted them both and then the problem was gone.

Edited by MelonGx

Can experience and DVP be gained from My Castle Battles? Also, can Staves and Batons degrade?

Experience and DVP can be earned from Castle battles.(However you cannot get EXP from a Castle battle if you play Nohr and you earn less DVP from a Castle battle then you would after doing a normal chapter)When you say degrade I assume you mean break and yes they can.Pretty much everything bought in a vendor has limited uses unlike weapons which are infinite.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me if Tombstones appear if a character is killed on Casual mode? I haven't been able to find anything that says so, though I have read there are statues of characters in this thread (somewhere), though that's about all I know otherwise.

Anyone know if a certain setting needs to be enabled in order for other players to visit my castle, or if having multiple save files will affect which castle they will see/visit? I ask because I find it a bit unusual that my castle seemingly hasn't had a single visitor in about 3 days despite me visiting and giving away accessories to well over 100 during this time span (a lot of whom offered return visits).

I've been trying to make a bond unit, and I just want to make sure everything's running smoothly on my end.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a solution while poking around 2ch threads:

アクセ履歴来ない対策 前スレから転載
・ある程度時間空いてる状態ならFEつけたままで3DSのフタ閉じてちょっと置いとく(数十分くらい?)
・そのあとフタ開けて右下に「ワールドマップ更新」が出る行動(遭遇戦なりどっかのキャッスルで戦闘)するとドバっとくる
・俺個人でやってる対策なんでダメかもしれんけどよかったらやってみて

アクセ履歴1件しか来なかった時にやってみたら
別の履歴がドバっと追加されたのでやってみるべし

Basically if you're in the situation were you're not receiving anything when you should be, just close the 3DS while the game is running for

about 10 minutes. Then open it again and get into a skirmish, castle battle, or any action that will trigger the world to update (indicated by a message on the bottom-right corner of the screen after said action). The problem should be fixed after inspecting your castle's blue orb and updating.

Edited by DLNarshen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a little request regarding My Castle teams, though I guess it's not a big issue if no one else can help me:

[spoiler=Nohr final chapter]I'm getting impatient and somewhat tired of my crrent Nohr run, so I want to beat it early. The final chapter can be beaten in two turns, but it requires someone powerful enough to take down Takumi within three hits (since his copy will block the fourth). One approach to do this is to get someone with all the attack buffs, but I have trouble getting such a unit. In short, this unit should have:

- Line of Death [死線] (+10)

​- Extravagence [お大尽] (+10)

- Aggressor [居合一閃] (+7)

- Overbearing [見下す者] (+5)

- ____faire [○の達人] (+5)

- Prescient Victory [先手必勝] (+4)

Though it's not that much of an issue, because I did find a unit (a magical Eponine) with the first four of those skills (or at least, someone with those class sets; guest units still have their original spouse, buddy and stat limits, so with a few seals they'll get those skills back). It would still mean I have to cycle through two or three classes, so if anyone happens to have juuust the right unit (like maybe if you used the classic Holy Bowman Mozume method), I'd love to get it.

I don't know if Eponine will be powerful enough, actually, at least as a Dark Knight. Lightning isn't that powerful, and I don't have the resource needed to make a Lightning +1. Switching to a bow may be offset by her low strength, Takumi's slightly higher defence, and the elimination of weapon triangle advantage. Well, don't know until I try.

EDIT - I have since beaten the game. Now I have an Eponine with some of those skills mentioned. Let me know if you want those skills.

Can someone tell me exactly how the forging works with gems and whatnot. Does it give weapons additional perks, etc...

http://www2.pegasusknight.com/wiki/fe14/index.php?%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%83%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AB%2F%E9%8C%AC%E6%88%90%E5%B1%8B

• You forge weapons by visiting the forgery and give the forger two copies of your desired weapon and gems
  • Forged weapons will have a "+1" number shown next to the weapon, and you'll need two copies of +1 weapons to forge a +2 and so on
  • If you want to reach the maximum (+7), you'll need 128 copies of the raw weapon and 247 gems (of the same type) in total
  • Since you can only hold 99 gems of the same kind at once, you can't really forge weapons in one go without mining for gems (you can exchange them, but the exchange rate is exorbitant)
  • +7 weapons have +11 Mt, +20 Hit and +15 Crit (weapons that cannot critical trade Crit for Hit)
  • The two nations have separate forgeries, so you'll need to visit online castles if you want to forge something from the other side
Edited by nocturnal YL

Not sure if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how to change Lilith's location in MC defense battles? Mine always starts (and stays, since she can't move) at the upper left area.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how to change Lilith's location in MC defense battles? Mine always starts (and stays, since she can't move) at the upper left area.

You need to move her shrine. She will always be in front of the shrine 'entrance', so if you rotate/move the shrine her location will also rotate/move.

You need to move her shrine. She will always be in front of the shrine 'entrance', so if you rotate/move the shrine her location will also rotate/move.

Oooooooh! Why haven't I thought of this before? I feel so stupid lol.

If you're trying to create a bond unit remember to get the other player's card in addition to the usual accessory swapping, castle visits, etc. I'm not 100% sure if you actually need it, but based on my experience and from lurking convos on Japanese message boards it seems like a safe bet. I never got a single one before I tried getting the cards of those I'd been regularly swapping with. Facial features seem random, but hair colors appear to be based on one of the players who created the unit (No hard data though, may just be coincidental).

Six class skills is nice, but you have little control over what the sixth one is and they lack supports and therefore class and skill options.

• 2 months later...

I believe that this is the Dark Garb. You can find all sorts of references in this Dropbox folder. If I recall, we owe the references to himynamesmaurice.

Here is how it looks like on Lazward and Luna:

razIP22.jpg

Thanks!

Looks cooler than I expected, I'll probably put it on my future revenant knights and whatnot.

Edited by A creative name

• 2 weeks later...