Fire Emblem Fates: A My Castle Compendium

Elieson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you change the music of your base? I've seen plently of castles with tracks from the game,and I want to change mine.

You can change it by talking to your retainer.. (default is Felicia/Jakob)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

For those ahead of me (I'm sure there are lots...sigh) how do you raise your Lilith? It seems she's on the defensive side only, and is magical based (I'm Hoshido at the the moment). Will she ever be useful in combat? My gut says it doesn't matter much as she's going to be super frail no matter. but can't hurt to check, right?

Hey there!

For those ahead of me (I'm sure there are lots...sigh) how do you raise your Lilith? It seems she's on the defensive side only, and is magical based (I'm Hoshido at the the moment). Will she ever be useful in combat? My gut says it doesn't matter much as she's going to be super frail no matter. but can't hurt to check, right?

In Birthright Lilith can only Heal, Conquest only attack but in Revelation she gets both

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but one of my friends connected to MyCastle and said he left me an accessory. I checked my inbox and I don't have anything, no feedback, accessories, nothing. All it says is "No data". I updated my game multiple times and checked to see if my Spotpass/Streetpass/etc were all activated and they all are. Has this happened to anyone else here or am I just missing something really silly?

Edit: I think I figured it out! Just put your 3DS to sleep then the next day it SHOULD update itself. It might not do it right away but once the game alerts you to having new data, just Update from the crystal ball and then check your inbox, it SHOULD work then.

Edited by Queen Sars

My Castle has a level 2 Staff Shop, level 2 Dusk Armory, level 1 Record Hall, level 2 Accessory Shop, level 2 Dusk Dragon, level 1 Smithy, and much more. The address is 12118-92172-05456-94374.

I will level everything to level 3 after finishing the game.

Hey all, I have a question. I was visiting some castles through the online My Castle system, and I found a user who has every mineral source and food supply in their castle (meaning you could walk around and get all 12 gems and all 10 food sources). How did they manage to do this, and can I replicate this without RAM hacking or any of that?

Edited by Rawkstar

• 4 weeks later...

My Castle Address: 15827-62830-04280-92220 (NA)
Castle Name: Jigoku Fort

Campaign: Nohr
Resources: Topaz (Lv3), Milk (Lv3), Staff & Armory (both Lv3), Arena(Lv3)

All units stationed are set to "Hold", the throne is empty for an easy seize from the left path, middle and right path is hard

Skills Equipped:
Luferife: Draconic Hex <> Dragon Fang <> Duelist Blow <> Moviment+1 <> Life Taker
Kana: Draconic Hex <> Nohrian Trust <> Dragon Fang <> Sol <> Life Taker
Effie: Defense+2 <> Natural Cover <> Wary Fighter <> Pavise
Forrest: Resistance+2 <> Seal Magic <> Tomebreaker <> Rally Resistance <> Inspiration
Nina: Moviment+1 <> Pavise <> Lucky Seven <> Locktouch <> Shurikenbreaker
Soleil: Sol <> Vengeance <> Strong Riposte <> Good Fortune <> Shurikenbreaker
Sophie: Luna <> Shelter <> Elbow Room <> Aptitude <> Aegis
Siegbert: Sol <> Armored Blow <> Luna <> Aegis <> Elbow Room
Ophelia: Luck+4 <> Malefic Aura <> Life Taker <> Vengeance <> Bowbreaker
Velouria: Beastbane <> Savage Blow <> Better Odds <> Aptitude <> Grisly Wound