SF FE 0 Wiki Updating

FutureKnightX

I assume that it is also in order of their set number in the starter deck? As in "B01-003HN Crown Prince of Altea, Marth" is S01-006ST? The card entries need to go by that, as well.

On another note, does anyone know where I can find high quality non-sample images of the promos and the + cards? Gotta have those for documentation purposes and all that.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed there is a missing skill translation for the B01-014N Gordin. Other than that I would like to thank all contributors for a great job on the wiki and thanks for the excellent translations. I was able to play a game successfully thanks to all of your hard work.

I've a little question, How can I create a page in the wiki?, I'd like to put the list of both decks, I mean, they are already created, but the cards themself aren't there and i cant edit the posts

Edited by daniel237157

I've a little question, How can I create a page in the wiki?, I'd like to put the list of both decks, I mean, they are already created, but the cards themself aren't there and i cant edit the posts

You mean the red links on the home page to the decks, right? If so, then you should immediately go to the editing part, since technically the pages don't exist yet. Do you have an account for the wiki? You don't have one if you only registered for the forums. Talk to Vincent here if you want an account there.

If you are asking about how to add a table, like how the booster series page is, then just copy the source code there and replace info.

Actually, that isn't a mistake. Template doesn't allow for support skills to be added as a separate thing (the ones that have it as part of the table aren't using the template and need to be fixed). Vincent is working on fixing that aspect. For now, it just has the "support skill" heading added there (which I just did).

I did fix a couple of problems the page did have, though lol.

You mean the red links on the home page to the decks, right? If so, then you should immediately go to the editing part, since technically the pages don't exist yet. Do you have an account for the wiki? You don't have one if you only registered for the forums. Talk to Vincent here if you want an account there.

If you are asking about how to add a table, like how the booster series page is, then just copy the source code there and replace info.

Yes, i meant the red link, and yes, I havent got an account there, so I have to ask Vincent for one, it's just that?

Gordin's skill should be the same as Virion's (reference).

Gordin has Steel Bow. Really cool. Thank you.

This game is really fun, but I find that games often end by turn 3 or 4. We tried increasing Orbs to 6 and that seems to keep things going before they end too quickly. Anyone else find that things end before they start getting really fun?

Edited by Tiger

I assume that it is also in order of their set number in the starter deck? As in "B01-003HN Crown Prince of Altea, Marth" is S01-006ST? The card entries need to go by that, as well.

On another note, does anyone know where I can find high quality non-sample images of the promos and the + cards? Gotta have those for documentation purposes and all that.

The cards found in both booster and starter decks don't have S01 in front of their starter deck varient ID. For that list I gave, the only difference in documentation is that the ID drops the rarity code and adds 'ST'. For example "B01-003HN Marth" becomes "B01-003ST Marth". It's weird I know, but that's how the card IDs are on the cards themselves.

For the Promo and + cards, its looking like we will have to scan those in ourselves if we want HQ images. I haven't come across a site that has those up yet, and honestly I think we got pretty lucky that all the others got posted online.

I noticed the official site's card list looks pretty up-to-date as well. Or it does to me ^^

Well, I had a bit of spare time, so I did some minor fiddling around.

1. I've added a banner for the TCG on the front page of the wiki. (Note: Due to a caching issue, the banners may look blurry.)

2. You can now access the 4 "active projects" from the sidebar.

3. The 4 category pages (Shadow Dragon/Awakening/Nohr/Hoshido) in the TCG page are now accessed from the banners instead.

Any suggestions, just let me know.

Edited by VincentASM

Is there some collection of all the card images used on the forum on one page? That'd be really great for adding the images to the online cardgame rather than needing to manually save each image on each character's page xD

Is there some collection of all the card images used on the forum on one page? That'd be really great for adding the images to the online cardgame rather than needing to manually save each image on each character's page xD

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Series_1_Card_Gallery

You can alternatively go to the the files section, but that might be harder. I'll be sure to put up the starter deck ones soon, but those should keep you busy enough in the meantime, I think.

You can alternatively go to the the files section, but that might be harder. I'll be sure to put up the starter deck ones soon, but those should keep you busy enough in the meantime, I think.

If you need images or something, I can scan some cards this afternoon, I have both decks and almost every card from the boosters.

This is great! They're all the same size too, so I can just leave out the images for the ones not on here at the moment.

I've made a little change in some cards like Vaike that are exclusive from decks, (It wasn't spicified that they were exclusive from the decks) I've put in their comments thatthey are exclusive from starter deck 1/2 here you can see it:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Vaike_(Cipher)

EDIT: Ok, I found that in Jagen's page, It was pointed out so I took it as an example and put the "Starter Deck Exclusive" thing on the top of all the cards that didn't have it and needed it instead of putting it just in the comments

Edited by daniel237157

Gordin has Steel Bow. Really cool. Thank you.

This game is really fun, but I find that games often end by turn 3 or 4. We tried increasing Orbs to 6 and that seems to keep things going before they end too quickly. Anyone else find that things end before they start getting really fun?

I think your deck composition/ratio might be funky if you're ending the game by turn 3 or 4. That's particularly odd. Turn 3/4 are when things get going. I can understand if your character doesn't have an early promotion (turn 2 or 3), but even then you should have walls or ways to mitigate damage if things end that quickly.

As for the wiki, could someone please change promoted Lissa's description to include that she cannot do her special discard salvage ability unless she has been class promoted from her cost 1 form? Other cards have mentioned that in their description (like Inigo on the wiki), and I don't want others to get confused. Promoted sumia is missing the text in hyphens as well. Since there are a lot of new players getting into the game, I figure this part should just be included as a reminder (plus it's on the card anyway).

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Lissa_(Cipher)

Edited by Coopa

I think your deck composition/ratio might be funky if you're ending the game by turn 3 or 4. That's particularly odd. Turn 3/4 are when things get going. I can understand if your character doesn't have an early promotion (turn 2 or 3), but even then you should have walls or ways to mitigate damage if things end that quickly.

As for the wiki, could someone please change promoted Lissa's description to include that she cannot do her special discard salvage ability unless she has been class promoted from her cost 1 form? Other cards have mentioned that in their description (like Inigo on the wiki), and I don't want others to get confused. Promoted sumia is missing the text in hyphens as well. Since there are a lot of new players getting into the game, I figure this part should just be included as a reminder (plus it's on the card anyway).

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Lissa_(Cipher)

Done, If you find another one say it

EDIT: I have also fixed promoted Owain skill

Edited by daniel237157

Would anyone be opposed to creating pages that show all the cards that come in a starter deck? (IE. Page with all the cards listed in the Shadow Dragon starter deck including the number of each card.)

Would anyone be opposed to creating pages that show all the cards that come in a starter deck? (IE. Page with all the cards listed in the Shadow Dragon starter deck including the number of each card.)

I think Futrure Knight is working on it, but yes, making a provisional list would be a good idea, If anyone do it before, I'll do it after i have lunch