SF FE 0 Wiki Updating

FutureKnightX

While changing stuff, you should probably conform to ATT SUPP, DEF SUPP, ACT, SELF, SPEC and CONT. The symbols are really easy to use, but don't really tell a person what type of effect it is unless you're already well-versed in the cards.

EDIT: Do the two Wrys cards have different costs? The two cards on wiki currently have it phrased differently. (Put into the Discard Pile vs Destroy this card by battle)

1. Mind if we use ATK instead of ATT?

2. Wrys Promo is a promotion card and can actually attack. But retains his effect from his cost 1 form.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it in the wiki and all my other translation material. That was just a problem of the first Wrys being an old translation and the Promo Wrys being my later, better, translation.

Thanks for the catch!

I've got some free time, so I'll be updating the card template a bit and trying to fix as many pages as I can.

What I'll do is have space for 2 skills and 1 support skill, at least for the time being. I think having multiple templates could be messy further down the line.

Also, if it's alright, I'll change "ability" to "skill", since that's what the game seems to call it. I will leave the input as "ability" though.

I prefer referring them to skills. In terms of slots for 2 skills and 1 support, I think that's great but I wonder how many units we'll have like Cost 5 Tiki where they have 3 skills and no support effects. Though, I guess you can just replace the text that says Support skill with just Skill.

Edited by Fallsmyer

Ah, I haven't gotten up to Tiki yet. Hmm, we can always create slightly different templates for exceptions. I'll go and fix her ASAP.

Haha, I'm just copying and pasting and I've only checked up to Caeda alphabetically XD

Just want people to know, that while you guys are cleaning up pages (hopefully), I will be working on putting up full arts onto the pages. I'm saying this ahead of time, since it will be hard to miss and I also have to put up artist credit along with the images, else it would be ethically wrong to upload these images. Only reason I'm bothering is due to popular demand of some place centralizing all these artworks and the wiki happens to be the best place for that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QMq8JZrO8_XA6NBkROi2hLz-LCwSqJJGTkTqPHCFxF0/edit#gid=1452113348

If anyone knows of any full artwork that is not covered by that Google Document, please let me know. Credit goes to KingDDD for that Doc, by the way. I will be using that Doc as a starting point when doing this and look for art after that.

Also, as for the template, I'm still for 3 skills and we just label a skill as a "support skill" in the info box, since only cost 1 units have them and some units have 3 skills and none of them are support skills (like cost 5 Tiki that was pointed out).

I have updated the document which should have 6 more illustrations in there. Check the bottom of the spreadsheet to see what has been changed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QMq8JZrO8_XA6NBkROi2hLz-LCwSqJJGTkTqPHCFxF0/edit#gid=1452113348

If you guys want to contribute and edit this document let me know and I'll give you guys permission to edit it.

Edit

2 more has been added.

Here are the general tips to find the artist's works and sources

1. ) On Twitter, search for ファイアーエムブレム0 . You would be surprised how much results you can get from this.

2.) At http://fecipher.jp/cards/ You can see a list of all the cards. If you click them for more details, you can see the artist's name there.

ccNFTid.png

Google search them through there. Your results may vary so try to search them with the Fire Emblem japanese characters or something along those lines.

Happy hunting.

Edited by kingddd

• 4 weeks later...

Japan's Twitter Page just posted a new card, Saizo

I'm going to add the page in and fill in the effects

Done! The effect names, title, and effect wording might need a clean-up though, perhaps by someone who is more proficient in Japanese

Edited by Genojack

While his effect has yet to be translated, I put up his picture along with the appropriate categories for him in his own page, just to make things easier. I also made the new Corrin images the main images for their pages and had the promos put under alt arts. Oh, also made the category page for Saizo's weapon, seeing as he is the first card with that weapon in the game.

Edited by FutureKnightX

Ok so nowis level 3 eff has a slight issue, it has the term "you may" in the translation for the eff of adding bonds to the hand. This implies that this eff is optional which ive been told its mandatory. If thats the case we need to reword the eff so ppl understand that it is mandatory

Ok so nowis level 3 eff has a slight issue, it has the term "you may" in the translation for the eff of adding bonds to the hand. This implies that this eff is optional which ive been told its mandatory. If thats the case we need to reword the eff so ppl understand that it is mandatory

Fixed the wording and clarified how her effect works in her comments section.

Japan's Twitter Page just posted a new card, Saizo

I'm going to add the page in and fill in the effects

Done! The effect names, title, and effect wording might need a clean-up though, perhaps by someone who is more proficient in Japanese

Isn't the name of his weapon type "concealed weapon", though? I noticed you put it down as shuriken and I thought it was more than just those in that weapon group, like kunai and such. Oh, and I think it is best if we stop putting rarity type in the file names. The set number should be enough and that just makes the name unnecessarily longer. Otherwise, it all looks good and I hope he has some kind of combo with his second effect, because, as of right now, it is just okay and not worth the R spot.

Isn't the name of his weapon type "concealed weapon", though? I noticed you put it down as shuriken and I thought it was more than just those in that weapon group, like kunai and such. Oh, and I think it is best if we stop putting rarity type in the file names. The set number should be enough and that just makes the name unnecessarily longer. Otherwise, it all looks good and I hope he has some kind of combo with his second effect, because, as of right now, it is just okay and not worth the R spot.

Yeah, it's "Concealed Weapon" in Japanese and "Kunai" in the localised version (unless they changed it after E3). For now, I've changed it to "Kunai".

Hmm, I don't think name length should be an issue. It seems fine to me ^^

Well...it's more like it is less to memorize. Just input the set number and you don't need to memorize the rarity on top of that. It's mostly for the card art galleries I started. I had a hard time looking up the rarity numbers the entire time and when I was doing that, I realized that the rarity didn't even need to be a part of the name, as it isn't like the same set number will be used for two different cards with their rarity being the differing factor.

Basically, when it comes time to input the images en masse, I just need to know how to count to 100 and not have to bother with rarities, you know?

EDIT: In the interest of avoiding a double post, I will do this in an edit. I made a Pieri page:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Pieri_%28Cipher%29

Obviously someone who knows how to read more of the card will need to fill in those blanks, but I did the rest! Also, I can't believe no one had made a category page for Armor yet, but I got that done, too.

Edited by FutureKnightX

Well...it's more like it is less to memorize. Just input the set number and you don't need to memorize the rarity on top of that. It's mostly for the card art galleries I started. I had a hard time looking up the rarity numbers the entire time and when I was doing that, I realized that the rarity didn't even need to be a part of the name, as it isn't like the same set number will be used for two different cards with their rarity being the differing factor.

Basically, when it comes time to input the images en masse, I just need to know how to count to 100 and not have to bother with rarities, you know?

EDIT: In the interest of avoiding a double post, I will do this in an edit. I made a Pieri page:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Pieri_%28Cipher%29

Obviously someone who knows how to read more of the card will need to fill in those blanks, but I did the rest! Also, I can't believe no one had made a category page for Armor yet, but I got that done, too.

Skill 1: "There's plenty of blood to return here!" / Auto / Whenever a unit is destroyed, until end of turn, this unit's attack power gets +10.

Skill 2: CCS "Pieri's Small/Tiny/Little Spear" / Active / [Flip a bond] Until end of turn, this unit's attack range is changed to 1-2. (CCS: If this unit was placed without the promotion unit cost, this skill is inactive)

Skill 1: "There's plenty of blood to return here!" / Auto / Whenever a unit is destroyed, until end of turn, this unit's attack power gets +10.

Skill 2: CCS "Pieri's Small/Tiny/Little Spear" / Active / [Flip a bond] Until end of turn, this unit's attack range is changed to 1-2. (CCS: If this unit was placed without the promotion unit cost, this skill is inactive)[/size]

Cool, thanks, but can I get a name for the card? lol

I mean, I updated the page with ability, which is the most important part, but there is still the name, the flavor text, and the artist. Oh, and her class. Is she supposed to be Great Knight? I didn't wanna just assume that.

She's a Great Knight, and the artist is Fuzichoco who did the FE1 Tiki cards.

EDIT: I can't tell for certain because the characters are small, but I think her title is Innocent Killer - Pieri.

Edited by Hardin

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Jakob_%28Cipher%29

Got Jakob done. Can we get translators on the names of both the Pieri and Jakob cards? That's all we don't have (well, not the artist for Jakob, so it would be cool for someone to get on that too).

Also, in three and a half hours, the Cipher Livestream should be starting and I heard only Nico Nico subscribers can watch it not live. If any new reveals happen, can someone screencap those?

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Jakob_%28Cipher%29

Got Jakob done. Can we get translators on the names of both the Pieri and Jakob cards? That's all we don't have (well, not the artist for Jakob, so it would be cool for someone to get on that too).

Also, in three and a half hours, the Cipher Livestream should be starting and I heard only Nico Nico subscribers can watch it not live. If any new reveals happen, can someone screencap those?

Great Knight, Innocent Killer - Pieri

Butler, Faithful Servant - Joker (Jakob) (?). I'm not too sure about this one, I believe it says 忠実なる執事、which is what I translated. Likewise I can't make out the Flavor text on either Pieri or Jakob due to the quality of the image. The artist is Sencha, the same one that did the Virion cards.

Edited by Unanimous