Support Levels Confirmed. [Slight Spoilers!]

BRSxIgnition

Some good news, at least. So if I'm understanding right, A+ is same sex romance for units who aren't Kamui, who can only get S rank with one male in Nohr and one female in Hoshido. Right?

The bad news is this also confirmed separate releases.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at least polygon did my work for me?

still couldn't find anything on A+ supports in ten minutes, either they aren't for every two same sex people that isn't Kamui or I don't know which ones to look at

Edited by Tryhard

Eh, you can still pick casual mode even if you go Nohr right? It's just there's no grinding. And if that's too much for you, you can even switch to phoenix mode.

Hey, I don't care, I'm playing both regardless of any of this.

Limited, but damn it, I'll take it.

In fact, it even works with my plan. Assuming it's one character of each gender, I was most likely going to avoid it in my first run anyway, which will be Nohr, but go for it in my second run, which will be Hoshido. And yes, playing female both times.

I wonder how many players who haven't played fire emblem before and don't realize what a S support means will accidentally get gay married.

St-stupid sexy zero. I just thought our hotspring time was bro bonding. And I told you to capture those pegasus riders, not to capture me~

^

^

Maybe only certain characters and pairs can reach that rank.

Er, maybe. What were some of the confirmed ones seen and I can try checking them - I haven't been paying too much attention to streams.

So does that mean these two characters are straight gays who will only S-support with the same gender or Bi?

It seems to be the latter.

Edited by Tryhard

at least polygon did my work for me?

still couldn't find anything on A+ supports in ten minutes, either they aren't for every two same sex people that isn't Kamui or I don't know which ones to look at

I'll try to help you by narrowing things down:

1. The player character cannot achieve A+ rank supports with any character, same sex or not. It's either A or S as their max, regardless of gender.
  2. Other characters however - like Luna and Camilla - can achieve A+ rank with same-sex characters. They cannot achieve an S-rank relationship.

This means you need to look for Luna and Camilla's supports in the text dump and see if they mention marriage.

If we now know that Zero is the male gay character, we now need to know who the female gay character is in Hoshido. Is it possible that it's Sakura? (We do know she can A+ rank with Aqua/Azura)

Limited, but damn it, I'll take it.

In fact, it even works with my plan. Assuming it's one character of each gender, I was most likely going to avoid it in my first run anyway, which will be Nohr, but go for it in my second run, which will be Hoshido. And yes, playing female both times.

Could you please change the title to reflect the confirmation of same-sex supports?

Please change the title to "Support System Thread - Same-Sex Options Confirmed" or something to that effect.

And chin up! It may not be that limited, since the other characters like Luna and Camilla still have A+ supports with each other. They just won't be with the Avatar.

If we now know that Zero is the male gay character, we now need to know who the female gay character is in Hoshido. Is it possible that it's Sakura? (We do know she can A+ rank with Aqua/Azura)

I think the lesbian in Hoshido is Shara, Tsukyomi's daughter, aka Not Tharja.

Didn't that one magazine thing show her as Tukuyomi and Orochi's daughter?

That is true, my mistake. I got mixed up with the children's names and their respective fathers/mothers.

This still doesn't remove the possibility of the A+ characters simply being gay pairings of characters that aren't the protagonist.

Edited by BRSxIgnition