Support Levels Confirmed. [Slight Spoilers!]

BRSxIgnition

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't support incest but if in anyway, it was reveal that Kamui is not really blood related to neither families my options becomes wider. XD

This right here, I try and stay neutral and not speak my mind on some things to prevent arguments lol. I'm not really okay with siblings being romantically involved but I mean I guess... I dunno I can pretend it doesn't exist it's still weird to me. Can't. Stay. Neutral. ah please tell me you guys are wrong lmao.

I think A+ is just a platonic paired ending it wouldn't be the first time and it would make scence as a way to do them with the way the new support system works I think the reason we can't A+ is because our Son/Daughter is Lucina Light in the way they fit into the story.

I'll try to help you by narrowing things down:

1. The player character cannot achieve A+ rank supports with any character, same sex or not. It's either A or S as their max, regardless of gender.
  2. Other characters however - like Luna and Camilla - can achieve A+ rank with same-sex characters. They cannot achieve an S-rank relationship.

This means you need to look for Luna and Camilla's supports in the text dump and see if they mention marriage.

I did find it, though it only displayed supports for C, B and A - the A support did mention Luna being "her precious vassal", but I could not see any reference to the A+ support.

I even tried using grep in order to search all files for the same sort of line Luna_Camilla in case they were stored elsewhere but that didn't find any other files. So yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing, but I can't really see where they are.

Here's the A support anyway, if you care.

MID_支援_カミラ_ルーナ_A: $t1$Wmカミラ|3$Wmルーナ|7$Wsルーナ|$Wa$Eキメ,|$w0|カミラ様ー!\n今日も見回りに行ってきたわよ!$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa…………$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E通常,|…カミラ様?$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$E怒,|ルーナ。\nあなたは私の大切な臣下よ。$k$p強くて、可愛い…\n私だけの大切な臣下…$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E笑,汗|カミラ様?\n突然、どうしたの?$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$E苦,|…ふと、考えてしまったの。$k$pあなたが突然…\n私の元に来た時のように…$k$pふいに私の元から\n消えてしまうんじゃないかって…$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E通常,|カミラ様…$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$E怒,|ごめんなさい…\nくだらない妄想ね…$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E拗ね,|…………$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$E通常,|あなたの帰ってくる場所は\n私の元以外にはないの。$k$pそれだけは忘れないでちょうだい。$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E笑,|もちろんよ、カミラ様。$k$pというか…あたしは\n勝手にいなくなったりしないってば!$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$E怒,|ルーナ…$k$p信じていいのよね?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E通常,汗|もう、失礼ね!\nあたしがカミラ様を騙すと思う?$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$E笑,|ふふふ。\n思わないわ。$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$Eキメ,|あたしはカミラ様に黙って、\n勝手にどこかに行ったりなんかしない。$k$p今、ここで約束するわ。\nだから、安心してね。$k\n$Wsカミラ|$Wa$Eキメ,|ええ…\nわかったわ…$k
Edited by Tryhard

Could you please change the title to reflect the confirmation of same-sex supports?

Please change the title to "Support System Thread - Same-Sex Options Confirmed" or something to that effect.

Some may consider it a spoiler, so I won't. Anyone who really cares to know will definitely find out, anyway.

I think that is only possible from a heterosexual angle.

Also how sneaky of them to split the options between the two games. You want both? Download the third path sucker!

adoption could be a thing.

I was planning on getting both games plus the third path, but I could see how that is such a sly move.

adoption could be a thing.

Sorry, I forgot to mention!

The lines for same-sex endings for Zero and Shara also did mention adoption at one point for both of them.

I now kinda think there is no support conversation for A+, or I'm just too inept to find it. The only reference I can find is the command to accept the option.

If that's the case, kind of disappointing.

That's part of why I am questioning this. Where is the info on the A+ Supports. It says S-Rank.

I believe A+ supports were revealed in several screenshots players posted, plus some info from people playing the game. They stated the existed, that they were only between same sex characters, and that the avatar didn't have them. I believe the screenshots only showed them between female units though, so I guess it's not confirmed for sure that two guys can A+

at least polygon did my work for me?

still couldn't find anything on A+ supports in ten minutes, either they aren't for every two same sex people that isn't Kamui or I don't know which ones to look at

I don't think they're for every same sex couple, from what I've heard they're limited.

I'll try to help you by narrowing things down:

1. The player character cannot achieve A+ rank supports with any character, same sex or not. It's either A or S as their max, regardless of gender.
  2. Other characters however - like Luna and Camilla - can achieve A+ rank with same-sex characters. They cannot achieve an S-rank relationship.

This means you need to look for Luna and Camilla's supports in the text dump and see if they mention marriage.

If we now know that Zero is the male gay character, we now need to know who the female gay character is in Hoshido. Is it possible that it's Sakura? (We do know she can A+ rank with Aqua/Azura)

And chin up! It may not be that limited, since the other characters like Luna and Camilla still have A+ supports with each other. They just won't be with the Avatar.

I wonder though, can the A+ supports really be romantic? It doesn't quite make sense because, let's say Luna and Camilla's A+ support has them falling in love with each other. Well, that means they are both bi.

And both Luna and Camilla can S-rank the male Corrin, so they both have an interest in Corrin, and Camilla doesn't care about being his adopted sister.

But neither can S-rank or A+ female Corrin. Which is weird. If they're bi and interested in one gender of Corrin, why not the other? I can't figure out just what the hell A+ supports actually are.

That is true, my mistake. I got mixed up with the children's names and their respective fathers/mothers.

This still doesn't remove the possibility of the A+ characters simply being gay pairings of characters that aren't the protagonist.

See above. I don't think A+ supports are actually gay pairings, though I have no idea what they are.

I think A+ is just a platonic paired ending it wouldn't be the first time and it would make scence as a way to do them with the way the new support system works I think the reason we can't A+ is because our Son/Daughter is Lucina Light in the way they fit into the story.

I suppose they might be platonic paired endings, though I'm still a bit confused about how it's all gonna work out.

Same-sex supports confirmed!! Yes!! I am over the moon about this (although I kinda wish it was Silas that male Kamui could s-support with...oh well)

I wonder though, can the A+ supports really be romantic? It doesn't quite make sense because, let's say Luna and Camilla's A+ support has them falling in love with each other. Well, that means they are both bi.

And both Luna and Camilla can S-rank the male Corrin, so they both have an interest in Corrin, and Camilla doesn't care about being his adopted sister.

But neither can S-rank or A+ female Corrin. Which is weird. If they're bi and interested in one gender of Corrin, why not the other? I can't figure out just what the hell A+ supports actually are.

With what you said and with Tryhard not being able to find the support for A+...something is fishy here.

Belka better not be the same sex girl option, or else I'll switch sides to Hoshido.

However based on her design and description alone, I'd say it's probably her.

Same-sex supports confirmed!! Yes!! I am over the moon about this (although I kinda wish it was Silas that male Kamui could s-support with...oh well)

Same, he seemed like he would be a natural choice. I think if they kept the current choices, but added Silas as another option for men, and Azura as another option for women, it would have been great. Less limited, and this way there's at least one BxB and GxG option for each route.

Come on Nintendo, add it as DLC! :D

Same, he seemed like he would be a natural choice. I think if they kept the current choices, but added Silas as another option for men, and Azura as another option for women, it would have been great. Less limited, and this way there's at least one BxB and GxG option for each route.

Come on Nintendo, add it as DLC! :D

Yes! I agree with you 100 %.

Please, Nintendo!

If Silas was a gay option, then I would never marry anyone else! XD

At least Zero is cool. I might take Nintendo up on their offer to marry him as a guy. I would do the same for Shara, but yanderes are not my cup of tea. It's nice that peeps have the option, though.

Anyways, good first step, Nintendo. And you put it in a game that mattered! I'm just kidding to any Tamodachi Life fans lol.

So its Zero the sadist and Not-Tharja the creepy lass who may or may not eat kittens?

Ummmmmmmmmmm progress?

Nintendo: IS, I want you to make an honest effort to include more homosexuals.

IS: Sure thing! Gay marriage confirmed!

IS: Alright, are they gone? Let's give em two psychos and make them version exclusive.

[spoiler=Meanwhile at the IS headquarters...]

meftV0q.gif

Edited by NekoKnight