• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, here is his supports with Kinu! They're really cute~

I like how we get a lot of info about the Youko tribe/clan here. Looks like we'll be getting more info about the transforming units and their cultures, which is nice since Awakening didn't have much of that.

By the way, I found this page that has a lot of the supports translated. Most of Kamui's romantic supports are done (both Male and Female). Other romantic supports are in progress, as well as most of the parent/child supports.

After Nishiki joined my party, I was heartbroken because he never showed up in FEAmie. When I finally saw that heart option, I squealed. I was overcome with emotion as I rubbed my stylus over his fluffy fox ears

This game does weird things to me

Edited by gayserbeam

After Nishiki joined my party, I was heartbroken because he never showed up in FEAmie. When I finally saw that heart option, I squealed. I was overcome with emotion as I rubbed my stylus over his fluffy fox ears

This game does weird things to me

Argh, you're so lucky to have the game.

And to be able to read Japanese.

Argh, you're so lucky to have the game.

And to be able to read Japanese.

I only know some Japanese, just enough to read menus and names and interfaces and some basic phrases. I'm still clueless when it comes to most of the story.

But awkwardly rubbing faces transcends language barriers, apparently

Edited by gayserbeam

For supports in general, AMagicRobot on tumblr is a good place to start. They already got a lot of the supports translated. FE:IF Supports on tumblr is also really good as well, and they also have links to other people who are doing supports.

The supports for Nishiki that I've seen so far on those two tumblrs are F!Kamui, Kinu, Charlotte, Hinoka, Sakura, Aqua, Setsuna, Flannel, and Tsukuyomi. I really recommend you check those places out. :)

Edited by kanakan

Have you seen his support with Felicia?

It's freaking ADORABLE!!

Yes. It gets a little weird at the S because well...furryness. (also perhaps a little gag toward the Amie feature? Hue) But really, the whole support is just too cute.

Hes a cute character, but im not really big into the furry types. Naesala is actually an exception to the rule. But i want to pair him with other people like Felicia or something so i can see adorable supports.

Oh, here you go, love. Felicia/Nishiki Beware of intense cuteness

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Ah, that is really cute. Thank you so much~

By the way, I wonder why so many of the supports in general have the word "sinful" in them. Is that just a translation thing, or what? It just seems kind of odd to me.

I like how his supports with Sakura basically sum up as:

Sakura: *touch fluffy tail*

Yeah, that is pretty cute~

His supports with Aqua are pretty much that as well, except Aqua is trying to deny the fluffiness. It's really cute and funny.

By the way, I wonder why so many of the supports in general have the word "sinful" in them. Is that just a translation thing, or what? It just seems kind of odd to me.

Hi, this is the person who translated the Felicia+Nishiki support. The word 'sinful' in that particular line comes from "罪な" (pronounced as tsumina) in the sentence. The base word in this case is 罪 (pronounced as Tsumi), which literally means sin or fault, and since she is talking about the cat, I just translated that as sinful.

(also perhaps a little gag toward the Amie feature? Hue)

I'm afraid not. More than a reference to Amie, it's more of a reference to a friendly house pet. 撫で (prounced Na-de)(, and is an inflection of the base verb 撫でる) means "to brush gently, to stroke, to comb down".

You know, it's kinda funny that Nishiki is always talking about how good it feels to touch and stroke his tail, and yet we can't do this on FE Amie.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!!

Eh, he's cool, he is better than Flannel design-wise, but I prefer his daughter. The only Hoshi-kid, or kid for that matter, that i can somewhat like.