The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

Latest Update: I'm still here! I've been updating the character profiles on my blog here, and I swear I'll update this post once it's all done there. Though, I did fix two flaws that were Eponine and Shara's skills (that are inaccurate on SF's main page too), but so far nothing else has changed aside from me uploading full profiles as I go through the 4Koma special character book here. Thanks for your patience!

Hey everyone. A lot of info flying around, so here is the full list of characters (from the text dump that was provided to me). I do not know if they are in any particular order, but most Hoshido are together, most Nohr are together, and all children are together too.

HEAVY spoiler warning. I cannot emphasize this enough! Some profiles give plot details away. So be wary!

UPDATED with Touma/Invisible Kingdom info. Now working on full museum profiles/epilogues.

Here are their Japanese names and my translations in one place. I will update with portraits later on, and then finally bios whenever those become available to me. Will update who is who's child too after the initial post. (If you have portraits, please share them via PM or other means : ))

If you have name suggestions/better reading/one that fans are using, please let me know. I have used the ones listed in the Text Dump, romanized by the creators. However, some exceptions are made (Berka --> Belka, for instance).

All third path stuff I refer to as "Touma" as it's easier to say than Invisible Kingdom all the time.

Blog post here.

---

Kamui カムイ | Corrin

Title (M/F): The One Who Chooses the Future

Title(Touma, M/F): New King/Queen of Touma

Starting Class: Dark Prince (M) Dark Princess (F)

Personal Skill: Mysterious Appeal [When user is the support unit, if the lead unit has a C Support or higher, the lead unit’s Hit Rate +10, damage +2 and damage received -2]

Birthday: (Player Dependent)

Sub Profile: A member of the Nohr Royal Family who was raised in an old, remote castle. Distressed ever since their true heritage became known.

Museum Profile: A Prince[ss] abducted and raised by Nohr. In addition to being able to transform into a Dragon, is also the sole wielder of the divine weapon "Yatogam." Has the unique trait of charming those around them. The one who has the greatest concealed power in the army.

Epilogue: (Normal M/F): After the war, tales of the "Hero of Salvation" were heard all over the place. However, somehow, no official records were left behind. But it is certain that they had paved their own path to a peaceful world.

Epilogue: (Normal - Touma): After the war, they oversaw the Kingdom of Touma as its Ruler. The bottom of the Infinite Chasm had shut, sealing away Hydra's corpse in the original Touma country for eternity. Touma, Nohr, and Hoshido formed strong bonds which lead to an era of long lasting peace.

Epilogue: S (Male): Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of his story were heard around the world.

Epilogue: S (Female): The wife Kamui was said to have walked her own path with her husbands eternal support.

Epilogue: S (M/F, Touma): After the war, the two spent the rest of their life together. Kamui gave way to the beginning of an era of long lasting peace.

Epilogue: S (Male Same Sex): Epilogue: S (Male): Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of his story were heard around the world. With Zero always by his side...

Epilogue: S (Zero Same Sex): Tales were heard of the two of them everywhere. They opened a small orphanage in their last years for unfortunate children and lived a quiet life.

Epilogue: S (Female Same Sex): Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of her story were heard around the world. With Shara always by her side...

Epilogue: S (Shara Same Sex): Tales were heard of the two of them everywhere. Shara and Kamui continued to harbor deep love for each other throughout their life.

Epilogue: S (Male Same Sex, Touma): Kamui ruled over Touma, and with the support of his life long partner Zero opened the way to an era of long lasting peace.

Epilogue: S (Zero Same Sex, Touma): The two welcomed an adopted child in their later years. The child was said to be simple and cheerful, and harbored deep sensitivity.

Epilogue: S (Female Same Sex, Touma): Kamui ruled over Touma, and with the support of her life long partner Shara opened the way to an era of long lasting peace.

Epilogue: S (Shara Same Sex, Touma): In their later years, the two adopted a child. The child was said to have Kamui's purity and Shara's devotion.

Death Quote: “So this is it… I’m sorry everyone… I couldn’t do anything…”

Default Male [1], [2] Default Female [1] [2]

Gunther ギュンター | Gunter

Starting Class: Great Knight

Personal Skill: Absolute Offense [if the Avatar is the lead unit, Avatar’s Hit rate +15, damage +3]

Recruitment: Chapter 15 (Nohr), Chapter 7 (Touma)

Birthday: June 13th

Supports: Joker, Kamui

Voice Actor: Rokurou Naya (JP)

*Gunther is said to be in both paths, yet nobody (including me) has been able to get him in Hoshido. Thus, for now I will mark him as Nohr only until someone shows proof of otherwise.

The protagonist’s subordinate. A knight who has served the Nohr for a long time. He is always calm, and gives off a strict impression to other people.

Death Quote: "Lord Kamui... it seems I will be unable... to protect you to the end..."

gunter.png?w=545

Felicia フェリシア

Starting Class: Maid

Personal Skill: Absolute Support [if the Avatar is the lead unit, Avatar’s damage +2, damage received -2]

Recruitment: Automatically from start (if Male Kamui?). Chapter 16's Start (for F Kamui, Nohr/Hoshido/Touma)

Birthday: February 19

Voice Actor: Nozomi Sasaki (JP)

The protagonist’s subordinate. Daughter of the Ice Clan’s chief. She is the younger twin sister of Flora, and is prone to making mistakes

felicia.png?w=545

Joker ジョーカー | Jakob

Starting Class: Butler

Personal Skill: Absolute Perfection (If the Avatar is the lead unit, Avatar’s Avoid +15, damage received -3)

Recruitment: Automatically from start (If Fem Kamui), Chapter 16's Start (for M. Kamui, Nohr/Hoshido/Touma)

Birthday: December 3rd

Voice Actor: Junichi Suwabe

The protagonist’s subordinate. A very capable butler. Serves the protagonist with unwavering loyalty.

joker.png?w=545

Rinka リンカ | Rinkah

Starting Class: Kijin

Personal Skill: Flame Blood (When user’s HP is not full, damage +4)

Recruitment: Start of Chapter 6 (Hoshido), End of Chapter 8 (Touma)

Birthday: February 5th

Voice Actor: Yui Ishikawa (JP)

A member of the Flame Tribe. The chief’s daughter. A strong-minded and heroic woman who easily gets fired up.

rinka.png?w=545

Suzukaze スズカゼ | Kaze

Starting Class: Shinobi

Personal Skill: Bonding Prayer (When user is the support unit, the lead unit has a Luck% chance of surviving a fatal attack with 1 HP)

Recruitment: Start of Chapter 6 (Hoshido) End of Chapter 11 (Nohr), End of Chapter 8 (Touma)

Birthday: October 2nd

Voice Actor: Daisuke Ono (JP)

*Note for Hoshido route. If you do not have an A support with him by Chapter 16, he will be lost.

From a shinobi clan that serves Hoshido. Saizou’s younger twin brother who is polite and earnest.

suzukaze.png?w=545

Sakura サクラ

Starting Class: Priestess

Personal Skill: Little Cheer (Allies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 less damage)

Recruitment: Start of Chapter 6 (Hoshido), End of Chapter 8 (Touma)

Birthday: April 9th

Voice Actor: Hisako Kanemoto (JP)

Princess of Hoshido. She is very bashful and shy, but has a gentle heart.

sakura.png?w=545

Aqua アクア | Azura

Title: Songstress of Water

Starting Class: Songstress

Personal Skill: Healing Voice (Allies within a 2 tile radius recover 10% HP at the start of the user’s Turn)

Recruitment: Start of Chapter 6 (Hoshido) Start of Chapter 8 (Nohr), Start of Chapter 6 (Touma)

Birthday: March 3rd

Voice Actor: Lynn (JP)

Sub Profile: Raised by the Hoshidian Royal Family. With a cool composure, she helps her allies by singing songs.

Museum Profile: A Princess raised in Hoshido. When she was young, she was taken away from the land that had kidnapped Kamui, Nohr. Her emotions rarely fluctuate, and she is both compassionate and wise. She uses her singing voice to aid companions on the battlefield. Has the worst cases of bed hair in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): Not a single trace of her remained in official records after the war's end. Her existence, Her existence was such a mystery that it was a hotly debated topc as to whether she was a real person or just a personification of the events of the time.

Epilogue (S): Aqua left no records other than the fact she became a wife. She lead a mysterious existence to the end.

Epilogue (S-Touma): Aqua left not even a single record other than the fact she became a wife. She led a mysterious existence to the end.

Death Quote: “Please…just a little more...even though...I would love to fight more...it looks like...this is it...huh?”

aqua.png?w=545

Kazahana カザハナ | Hana

Starting Class: Samurai

Personal Skill: Tomboy (When user triggers the battle and defeats an enemy, enemies adjacent to the user have their HP reduced by 20%)

Recruitment: Chapter 7 (Hoshido), Chapter 9 (Touma)

Birthday: March 28th

Voice Actor: Yayoi Sugaya (JP)

Sakura’s retainer. A distant relative of the Hoshidian Royal Family. A cheerful tomboy with a sword arm known throughout the kingdom.

kazahana.png?w=545

Tsubaki ツバキ | Subaki

Title: Perfection

Starting Class: Pegasus Warrior

Personal Skill: Perfectionist (When user’s HP is at maximum, Hit rate and Avoid +15)

Recruitment: Chapter 7 (Hoshido), Chapter 9 (Touma)

Birthday: February 7th

Voice Actor: Takamasa Mogi (JP)

Sub Profile: Sakura’s retainer. Part of the Hoshido upper class. He is a perfectionist who is both handsome and clear-headed.

Museum Profile: A Pegasus Warrior of Hoshido. Serves Sakura. From an elite family that has served the royal family for generations, and was raised to be a perfect person. Gentle, handsome, and with great skill as a soldier, he can truly be called "perfect." The one with the cleanest hands in the army.

Epilogue (N): He was appointed Captain of the Pegasus Unit when Ryouma ascended to the throne. From then on, he fulfilled his duties perfectly and was praised as a commanding officer. On the other hand, he would still poke his nose into his Lady Sakura's affairs now and then.

Epilogue (S): The husband Tsubaki was appointed Captain of the Pegasus Unit, and was praised as a commanding officer for a long time. He carried out his duties with perfection.

Epilogue (S-Touma): The husband Tsubaki served the royal family with dignity and perfection, and also continued to support his wife like a good partner.

Death Quote: "This is...my perfect...loss...? I can't stop… fighting yet...I can't let my...lady down...I don't want to make her...cry..."

tsubaki.png?w=545

Cyrus サイラス | Silas
Starting Class: Cavalier

Personal Skill: Oath of Friendship (If the Avatar is an ally, when the Avatar is under half HP, user’s damage +3 and damage received -3)

Recruitment: Chapter 7's end (Hoshido), Chapter 7, Turn 2 (Nohr), End of Chapter 14 (Touma)

Birthday: November 1st

Voice Actor:Shou Okumura (JP)

A fledgling knight of Nohr. A childhood friend of the protagonist, they were once very close.

cyrus.png?w=545

Saizou サイゾウ

Personal Skill: Explosive Flame (When user triggers the battle at under half HP, the user and enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 20%)

Recruitment: Chapter 8 (Hoshido), Chapter 11 (Touma - Speak with Kamui)

Birthday: October 2nd

Voice Actor: Tarusuke Shingaki (JP)

Ryouma’s vassal. From a shinobi clan that serves Hoshido. Suzukaze’s older twin brother. Has a blunt personality.

saizou.png?w=545

Orochi オロチ

Starting Class: Spellcaster

Personal Skill: Hoshidian Capture (When there is a Prison in My Castle, the user can select the “Capture” command. If a generic enemy is defeated, they will be sent to the Prison)

Recruitment: Chapter 8 (Hoshido), Chapter 11 (Touma - Speak to Saizou with Kamui to get her)

Birthday: June 19th

Voice Actor: Yuka Igarashi (JP)

Mikoto’s retainer. From a noble house of Hoshido. With a cheerful and playful personality, she’s the type who laughs a lot.

orochi.png?w=545

Hinoka ヒノカ

Starting Class: Pegasus Warrior

Personal Skill: Encouragement (Allies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 extra damage)

Recruitment: Chapter 8 (Hoshido) (Speak with Kamui), Chapter 16 (Touma)

Birthday: August 18th

Voice Actor: Kaori Nazuka

Princess of Hoshido. With an honest and unsophisticated personality, she is more of a warrior than a princess.

hinoka.png?w=545

Asama アサマ

Starting Class: Priest
Personal Skill: Divine Retribution (When user doesn’t have a weapon equipped and they sustain damage from an adjacent enemy, the enemy receives half the same damage.)

Recruitment: Chapter 8 (Hoshido) Will join when Hinoka is recruited Chapter 16 (Touma)

Birthday: September 9th

Voice Actor: Kenji Hamada

Hinoka’s subordinate. Born at a shrine in Hoshido. He has a gentle and sociable personality with an occasionally sharp tongue.

asama.png?w=545

Setsuna セツナ

Starting Class: Bowman

Personal Skill: Absent-minded (When user is healed by staff, they recover 1.5 times the normal HP)

Recruitment: Chapter 8 (Hoshido) Will join when Hinoka is recruited, Chapter 16 (Touma)

Birthday: May 20th

Voice Actor: Ayano Ishikawa

Hinoka’s subordinate. From a noble house of Hoshido. Though she seems cool and quiet, she makes plenty of blunders.

setsuna.png?w=545

Tsukuyomi ツクヨミ

Starting Class: Spellcaster

Personal Skill: Arrogance (When user’s Level is lower than the enemy’s (promoted units count as Level +20), damage +3)

Recruitment: End of Chapter 8 (Hoshido)., End of Chapter 9 (Touma)

Birthday: September 19th

Voice Actor: VALSHE

A member of the Wind Tribe. He has great confidence to the point of being oppressive and is ignorant of the ways of the world.

tsukuyomi.png?w=545

Oboro オボロ

Title: The Demon Faced

Starting Class: Lance Fighter

Personal Skill: Nohr-hater (When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage +3)

Recruitment: Chapter 9, Turn 3 (Hoshido) Speak with Kamui, Chapter 11 (Touma)

Birthday: November 28th

Voice Actor: Nozomi Sasaki

Sub Profile: Takumi’s subordinate. The daughter of a dry-goods store owner in Hoshido. She is very fashion conscious, and harbors a deep hatred for the Nohr.

Museum Profile: A Lance Fighter of Hoshido. Serves Takumi. Her family home was a large dry goods store. She occasionally shows a demonic face due to the trauma she suffers from when Nohr killed her parents. She likes fashion, and is well versed in all fashion crazes. She is the fastest at changing clothes in the army.

Epilogue (N): She devoted herself to rebuild Hoshido as her Lord Takumi's servant. At the same time, she reopened her parents' dry goods store, and her fashionable clothes became a craze all over the country. She is always working hard making clothes right at the edge of Lord Takumi's territory.

Epilogue (S): Together with her husband, Oboro's dream came true when she was able to rebuild the dry goods' store that had belonged to her late parents.

Death Quote: “I lost...? While wearing these clothes... of all things...ah, well...it's not too...bad...”

oboro.png?w=545

Hinata ヒナタ

Starting Class: Samurai

Personal Skill: Desperate Struggle (When user is under half HP, half the damage received by Swords, Lances or Axes is also dealt to the enemy)

Recruitment: Chapter 9, Turn 3 (Hoshido) Speak with Kamui, Chapter 11 (Touma)

Birthday: May 10th

Voice Actor: Mitsuhiro Ichiki

Takumi’s subordinate. From a family of samurai that serve royalty. Though a little rough and sketchy, he thinks deeply of his comrades.

hinata.png?w=545

Takumi タクミ

Starting Class: Bowman

Personal Skill: Rivalry (When user is the lead unit and their Level is lower than their support unit’s Level, Critical rate +10, damage +3 and damage received -1)

Recruitment: Chapter 10, Turn 2 (As an enemy, speak with Aqua) (Hoshido), Chapter 11 (Touma)

Birthday: December 14th

Voice Actor: Yuuki Kaji

Prince of the Hoshido. He uses a holy treasure known as the “Wind God’s Bow.” He strongly seeks fame, and is often uncooperative.

takumi.png?w=545

Kagerou カゲロウ

Personal Skill: Ninja Reversal (When user receives damage from a Kunai attack, the enemy receives half the same damage and the Kunai’s stat reduction effect)

Recruitment: Chapter 10's end (Hoshido), Chapter 11's end (Touma)

Birthday: July 26th

Voice Actor: Rie Murakawa

Ryouma’s subordinate. From a family that serves royalty. Her loyalty is so deep that she would not mind dying for her master.

kagerou.png?w=545

Yuugiri ユウギリ

Starting Class: Golden Kite Warrior

Personal Skill: Victor's Joy (When an enemy is defeated by the user's attack, then the user restores 20% of their HP)

Recruitment: Chapter 11, Turn 2 (Hoshido) Speak with Kamui, Chapter 11 (Touma - Speak with Saizou to recruit her too)

Birthday: November 7th

Supports: Kamui (M/F) Only

Voice Actor: Rei Furukawa

Mikoto’s subordinate. The daughter of a prominent feudal lord of the Hoshido. Though she is gentle, one part of her absolutely loves battle

yuugiri.png?w=545

Nishiki ニシキ

Title: Youko Chief

Starting Class: Youko (Fox Spirit)

Personal Skill: Gratitude (When a unit uses a healing staff on the user, that unit has their HP recovered by half the same amount)

Recruitment: Chapter 12 (Hoshido), Chapter 13 (Touma)

Birthday: July 12th

Voice Actor: Yuuta Takahashi

Sub Profile: A fox spirit of the Hoshido. Head of his village. He works everyday to repay a debt, and loves beautiful things as well as himself.

Museum Profile: A Youko of Hoshido. Chief of his tribe. Whether or not people are good or bad, he will definitely return a favor if they are kind to him. He loves beautiful things and himself, he dedicates his free time to grooming himself. The one with the best posture in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): Nishiki returned to the mountains, not really thinking about his participation in the great war as significantly changing anything from before at all. Scholars are divided on whether this was a result of his high tolerance or just lack of thinking.

Epilogue (S): The husband Nishiki of couse worked everyday to repay his gratitude. He carried out his duty as village chief into his final days.

Epilogue (S, Touma): The husband Nihiki was still carefree as always and remained so everyday. He would tend to his wife above all.

Death Quote: "This sucks...dying after having come so far..."

nishiki.png?w=545

Ryouma リョウマ | Ryoma

Title: The Samurai of Hoshido

Starting Class: Trueblade

Personal Skill: Way of the Samurai (When user is the lead unit, if their Level is higher than their support unit’s Level, Critical rate +10, damage +2 and damage received -2)

Recruitment: Joins at the end of Chapter 13 (Hoshido), Chapter 16 (Touma)

Birthday: May 1st

Voice Actor: Yuuichi Nakamura (JP)

Sub Profile: Prince of Hoshido. He uses a holy treasure known as the “Thunder God’s Sword.” His personality is the embodiment of “Bushido”–the way of the warrior.

Museum Profile: The crown prince of Hoshido. Uses the sacred weapon named the "Thunder God's Blade." He follows and values the way of the warrior. He is a man who constantly strives to improve himself and is very self-disciplined. He looks up to his late father Sumeragi. He is the worst at giving up in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): He was crowned as King of Hoshido. His impartial and just ruling gave courage to those who were ravaged by war, and soon the countries made a dramatic recovery. He was seen as very wise by later generations. He was known as "The One Who Surpassed the Great King Sumeragi."

Epilogue (S): The husband Ryouma was crowned King of Hoshido and devoted his life to restoring the war torn kingdoms. The kingdoms shortly made a dramatic recovery and prospered.

Epilogue (S Touma): The husband Ryouma was crowned King of Hoshido and devoted his life to restoring the war torn kingdoms. A deep bond was said to have formed between Hoshido and Touma.

Death Quote: "Gah...! I cannot fall here, for the sake of my country and citizenry... while I hate to turn my back to the enemy, I have no choice...but to retreat..."

ryouma.png?w=545

Crimson クリムゾン

Title: Heroine Wyvern Knight

Starting Class: Wyvern Lord

Personal Skill: Victory Conviction (When user’s HP is under 25%, Critical rate +30)

Joins at the end of Chapter 13 (Hoshido), Chapter 16 (Touma)

Birthday: August 3rd

Support: Kamui (M/F) Only

Voice Actor: Ayano Ishikawa(JP)

Sub Profile: A rebel from the Principality of Chevalier. Has a pure, lively, freewheeling personality.

Museum Profile: A rebel of Chevalier. Born to a line of knights. Planned a rebellion due to being unable to bear Nohr's rule any longer. She has great combat skill and a lively personality. She loves decorating her weapons and armor to look cute. The one who likes shiny things most in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): She returned to Chevalier and restored the order of knights that had been destroyed. Her optimism restored the knights to their former glory. The legend goes that from then on, everybody in the Chevalier Knights had used weapons.

Epilogue (S): The wife Crimson faced even the harshest affairs with optimism without backing down. She continued on the path that her husband had believed in.

Death Quote: "I died...fighting for what I...believed in... that's...the best way to die... at least..."

crimson.png?w=545

Asura アシュラ

Starting Class: Adventurer

Personal Skill: Dirty Fighter (When the user uses an indirect attack on an enemy that cannot counter attack, then the enemy's strength and speed -3 (until end of turn))

Recruitment: Chapter 22's end (Hoshido) Choose not to kill him at Chapter 16's end (Nohr), Chapter 15, Turn 2 as enemy (Touma - Speak with Kamui)

Birthday: December 21st

Voice Actor:Madoka Shiga

A thief from Nohr. Born in the Principality of Kouga. It is hard to say if they are a “good person,” but he is kind and good to taking care of people.

asura.png?w=545

Elise エリーゼ

Starting Class; Rod Knight

Personal Skill: Sweet Flower (Adjacent allies deal 1 extra damage and receive 3 less damage)

Recruitment: Joins in Chapter 7, Turn 2 (Nohr), Chapter 14 (Touma)

Birthday: March 19th

Voice Actor: Ayaka Suwa

Princess of Nohr. She has a childish personality and is very friendly. She genuinely adores her elder brothers and sisters.

elise.png?w=545

Harold ハロルド | Arthur

Starting Class; Axe Fighter

Personal Skill: Unlucky Soul (Enemies in 2-tile radius, Critical Evade -15, while for user, Critical Evade -10)

Recruitment: Joins in Chapter 7, Turn 3 (Nohr), Chapter 14 (Touma)

Birthday: January 14th

Voice Actor: Riki Kitazawa

Elise’s subordinate. From the underground district of Nohr’s royal capital. He is constantly following the path of justice, and is extremely unlucky.

harold.png?w=545

Elfie エルフィ | Effie

Starting Class: Knight

Personal Skill: Superpower (When Strength is 5+ greater than the enemy, Damage +3)

Recruitment: Joins Chapter 7, Turn 3 (Nohr), Chapter 14 (Touma)

Birthday: April 13th

Voice Actor:Yuuki Kuwahara

Elise’s subordinate. From the underground district of Nohr’s royal capital. Has a kind personality that is always thinking of comrades. She has superhuman strength.

elfie.png?w=545

Odin オーディン

Title: The One with Latent Power

Starting Class: Dark Mage

Personal Skill: Blood Boil (When attacking with a forged weapon with a name at least 8 kanji long, Critial hit rate +10)

Recruitment: Joins on Chapter 8, Turn 2 (Nohr), Chapter 17, Turn 3 (Touma)

Birthday: July 15th

Voice Actor: Hidenori Takahashi

Sub Profie: Leon’s subordinate. His birthplace and personal history is unknown. He is quite the show-off who speaks in an overly dramatic way.

Museum Profile: A magic user of Nohr. Serves Leon. Origin and history are unknown. He speaks in a very over dramatic way, gives complex names to his weapons, and loves thinking about fancy names for his moves. His blood gets boiling the most in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): After he made a brief stay in Nohr, no records of him remain. However, stories of his heroic achievements were passed down in legend shortly afterward. Never again was there someone who had such strange behavior as that young man.

Epilogue (S): No records of the husband Odin remained. However, tales of his strange adventures were passed down in legend and eventually became an entire Heroic Saga.

Epilogue (S Touma): Though the husband Odin shortly disappeared after the war, he suddenly reappeared one day to support both his wife and the Touma Royal Family.

Death Quote:"So...despite all that fighting....this is the end...huh?"

odin.png?w=545

Zero ゼロ

Starting Class: Thief

Personal Skill: Nohrian Restraint (When there is a Prison in My Castle, the user can select the “Capture” command. If a generic enemy is defeated, they will be sent to the Prison)

Recruitment: Joins on Chapter 8 Turn 2 (Nohr), Chapter 17, Turn 3 (Touma)

Birthday: April 22nd

Voice Actor: Takehito Koyasu

*Can S Support Male Avatar, but will not produce Eponine or Kanna as a result.

Leon’s subordinate. From the slums of Nohr. He wishes to show the more fortunate people who are trouble free true pain and suffering.

zero.png?w=545

Nyx ニュクス

Title: Childish Body

Starting Class: Dark Mage

Personal Skill: Curse Reflect (When the user sustains damage from an enemy’s magic spell, the enemy receives half the same damage)

Recruitment: Chapter 9. Speak to with Kamui, Chapter 15, Turn 3 (Touma - Speak with Kamui)

Birthday: February 17th

Voice Actor:Juri Kimura

Sub Profile: A magic user of Nohr. She has a calm and composed personality. She is older than she appears.

Museum Profile: A magic user of Nohr. Born to a family that excels in magic. With a calm and quiet personality, she does not interact with other people more than she has to. Though she has an appearance of a child, she is an adult woman inside. The one who understands how women work in the army.

Epilogue (N): She declined all offers for positions of power in reconstructing the kingdom and returned to simply living in the streets. From then on she stayed out of history's spotlight, simply living the rest of her life quietly traveling from town to town as a fortuneteller. She remained young forever.

Epilogue (S): The wife Nyx became an irreplaceable asset compared to those around her with her experience in human affairs and great magic ability.

Epilogue (S-Awakening): The wife Nyx had no official records after the battle, but it was said that her great magic ability continued to greatly serve those around her.

Death Quote: “And so a child dies... and life goes on. That's all...that's all...this is...”

nyx.png?w=545

Camilla カミラ

Starting Class: Revenant Knight

Personal Skill: Bewitching Flower (Adjacent allies deal 3 extra damage and receive 1 less damage)

Recruitment: Joins on Chapter 10, Turn 3 (Nohr), Chapter 12's end (Touma)

Birthday: November 30th

Voice Actor: Miyuki Sawashiro

Princess of Nohr. Dotes over the protagonist. Though she has a calm and gentle personality, she is cruel to enemies.

camilla.png?w=545

Luna ルーナ

Title: Secret Achiever

Starting Class: Mercenary

Personal Skill: Competitive (When user is the support unit, if the lead unit triggers a critical hit, the user is guaranteed a critical hit (if their attack connects))

Birthday: January 21st

Voice Actor: Saori Seto

Sub Profile: Camilla’s subordinate. Her birthplace and personal history is unknown. Though she does as she likes and hates to lose, she is a prodigy.

Museum Profile: A soldier of Nohr. Serves Camilla. Origin and personal history are unknown. Though strong-willed and hates to lose, her true strength lies in her prodigal abilities. She displays a kind side which catches allies off guard. The most wasteful shopper in the army.

Epilogue (N): Her whereabouts were unknown immediately following the war. Afterward, though it was unknown what became of her, she was known to have chased after her aims with great vigor, and came to be known as the "Great Prodigy" by the later denizens of the world as a result.

Epilogue (S): All traces of Luna disappeared after her marriage. Though it was assumed she was with her husband, nothing is known for sure.

Epilogue (S2): All records of Luna disappeared after she became a wife. She became known as the "Great Prodigy" to the later denizens of the world due to the incredible effort she would put into everything

Death Quote: "I'm such an idiot...dying here...before I could...meet...everyone..."

luna.png?w=545

Belka ベルカ

Starting Class: Wyvern Rider

Personal Skill: Ambush Duty (When user triggers the battle, if the enemy cannot counter-attack, damage +4)

Birthday: February 26th

Voice Actor: Masumi Tazawa

Camilla’s subordinate. From the slums of Nohr. She is a masterful professional killer with an aura that keeps people away from her.

belka.png?w=545

Lazward ズワルド

Title: Blooming Smile

Personal Skill: Azure Dance (When used as a command, Strength and Speed +1 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn)
Recruitment: Joins at the start of Chapter 12 (Nohr), Chapter 17, Turn 3 (Touma)
Birthday: August 7th
Voice Actor: Ryuuichi Kijima

Sub Profile: Marx’s subordinate. His birthplace and personal history is unknown. Great at dance and has a fondness for women, but is actually a very shy person.

Museum Profile: A mercenary of Nohr. Serves Marx. Personal history and origins are unknown. A cheerful flirt who loves women, but he is actually a very shy person inside. He is great at dancing, and seeks to perfect his technique. The one who takes the most nightly strolls in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): He completely disappeared shortly after the end of the war. However, his dances left an impression on girls who were aspiring to become dancers too and became the cornerstone of their own dances.Those who saw the dance would always smile and become energetic from its mysterious power.

Epilogue (S): All traces of the husband Lazward completely disappeared. His dances became the cornerstone for aspiring dancers. It held the mysterious power of making people feel reinvigorated.

Epilogue (S Touma): Though all traces of the husband Lazward disappeared after the war, he suddenly came back one day. He became known as the "Flower" of the Royal Ball due to his dances.

Death Quote: “I lost...huh…? If I close...my eyes...I will be at peace...”

lazward.png?w=545

Pieri ピエリ

Starting Class: Cavalier

Personal Skill: Killer Instinct (When user triggers the battle and defeats the enemy, Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 for one turn)

Recruitment: Joins at the start of Chapter 12 (Nohr), Chapter 17, Turn 3 (Touma)

Birthday: December 24th

Voice Actor: Minami Takahashi

Marx’s subordinate. From a notable noble family of Nohr. Though she is immature and cries often, she has no qualms with killing people.

pieri.png?w=545

Benoit ブノワ

Starting Class: Knight
Personal Skill: Intimidate (Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Avoid reduced by 10)
Recruitment: Chapter 13, Turn 3 (Nohr), Chapter 14, enemy (Touma - Speak with Elise)
Birthday: March 24th
Voice Actor: Shigeo Kiyama

A border guard of Nohr. From a farming village. Despite the scary face, he is a kind and timid person who loves animals.

benoit.png?w=545

Charlotte シャーロッテ

Starting Class: Axe Fighter

Personal Skill: Woman's Nature (When engaging a female enemy, Damage +4 and Critical rate +20)

Recruitment: Chapter 13, Turn 3 (Nohr), Chapter 14, enemy (Touma - Speak with Elise)

Birthday: May 4th

Voice Actor: Ai Shimizu

A border guard of Nohr. A commoner of the Nohr capital. Though she appears as a prim and proper feminine girl, she has a dark side too.

charlotte.png?w=545

Leon レオン | Leo

Starting Class: Dark Knight

Personal Skill: Cold-blooded (When enemy’s HP is not full, damage +3 and damage received -1 during the battle)

Recruitment: Joins at the start of Chapter 14 (Nohr), Chapter 17, Turn 2 (Touma)

Birthday: June 30th

Voice Actor: Mamoru Miyano

Prince of Nohr. Uses the holy weapon “Brunhilde.” He has the prodigal ability to be great at anything he does, and excels at magic.

leon.png?w=545

Flannel フランネル

Starting Class: Garu

Personal Skill: Pick Up (Luck% chance of obtaining 3 Minerals or Foodstuffs after moving up to the 7th Turn)

Recruitment: Chapter 14 (Nohr - Speak with Kamui), Chapter 13 (Touma)

Birthday: October 30th

Voice Actor: Jun Oosuka

A Garu of Nohr. Leader of his pack. He is cheerful and a little stupid, but also has a very cruel side.

flannel.png?w=545

Marx マークス | Xander

Starting Class: Paladin

Personal Skill: Knight's Way (When enemy’s HP is at maximum, damage +2 and damage received -2 during the battle)

Recruitment: Joins at the start of Chapter 16 (Nohr), Chapter 17, Turn 2 (Touma)

Birthday: October 27th

Voice Actor: Katsuyuki Konishi

Prince of Nohr. Uses the holy weapon “Siegfried.” He holds chivalry in high regard, and is extremely popular among his solders.

marx.png?w=545

<Currently unsure if few below are recruitable. Will update as I go through Hoshido. They were not in Nohr, at least)

Izana イザナ

Birthday: December 29th

Recruitment: After Hoshido 18/Nohr 22: Build a Hot Spring, Level up to 3

Voice Actor: Kouichi Touchika
Ruler of the Principality of Izumo. They have an unexpectedly cheerful and joking personality in contrast to their beautiful and divine appearance.

izana.png?w=545

Draj ドラジェ
Boss of Midoriko's Paralogue

Recruitment: I saw a Japanese user on Miiverse with her, yet still no idea how to get her. He said he caught her on Suzukaze's daughter (Midoriko) recruitment sidequest. Interesting... I have not played that one yet, but if anyone has, can you confirm?

Voice Actor: Yuka Keichou

The legendary genius explorer of Nohr. Has gone through her entire life as an explorer.

draj.png?w=545

Yukimura ユキムラ

Recruitment: After Hoshido 22: Build all three Puppets, Level up to 3

Birthday: April 28th

Voice Actor: Hidemitsu Shimizu

Mikoto’s subordinate. A tactician who works for the Hoshido. Has a gentle yet serious personality. Very studious.

yukimura.png?w=545

Flora フローラ

Title: Maid of Ice

Recruitment: After Nohr 18/Touma 22: Build all three Turrets (towers/ballistae), Level up to 3

Birthday: February 19th

Voice Actor: Ai Kakuma

Sub Profile: The protagonist’s subordinate. Daughter of the chief of the Ice Clan. Felicia’s twin older sister with a serious personality.

Museum Profile: From the Ice Clean in Nohr. Daughter of the chief, and Felicia's older twin sister. She performs her role as Kamui’s servant diligently. Though she has a kind and caring personality, she also has a very serious side that deeply thinks about all matters. The one who gets the strongest feelings of jealousy in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): She returned to her birthplace: the Ice Clan's Village. The village was once again recognized as a self governed territory, and the people lived a life of happiness like long ago. Though she soon succeeded her father as the clan chief, she always had her sister on her mind.

Epilogue (S): The wife Flora did not return to the Ice Clan and instead traveled together with her beloved on the path he chose. They seemed to have lived a harmonious life.

Death Quote: "Please...don't be sad...I...I'll become a star...and continue...to watch...from the heavens..."

flora.png?w=545

Nacht ナハト

Voice Actor: Kenji Hamada
Boss of Sophie's paralogue

Recruitment Methods:I saw someone on Miiverse get him by capturing him..? So it's possible? Try capturing him despite him being a boss and see if you can get him.

A soldier of Nohr. Though he is apathetic to all affairs, his desire to live is stronger than others.

nacht.png?w=545

<Recruitable section again>

Mozume モズメ

Starting Class: Villager

Personal Skill: Farmland Master (When standing on Mountain, Forest, Wasteland or Field terrain, the user recovers 20% HP at the start of the Turn)

Recruitment: Sidequest 1: Hope From Tragedy (Hoshido/Nohr) Speak with Kamui. Sidequest unlocks after Chapter 7 in both paths.

Birthday: October 6th

Voice Actor: Juri Kimura (JP)

A villager of Hoshido. Though she is often hesitant, she always does things as best as she can.

mozume.png?w=545

Generation II: (Unlock recruitment sidequests by marrying [s Ranking] fathers with a few exceptions). Direct parents are the ones that need to speak to them in order to recruit them.

Kanna カンナ

Personal Skill: Dragon Child (When user is equipped with a Dragonstone, they recover 15% HP at the start of their Turn)

Recruitment: S Rank Kamui. Do the sidequest that unlocks as a result. (Hoshido/Nohr)

Birthday: April 19th

Voice Actor:

The protagonist’s child. Though they are cheerful, obedient, and energetic, they are actually a quite lonely person who cries often.

kannam.png?w=545 kannaf.png?w=545

Shigure シグレ

Personal Skill: Turning (When used as a command, allies within a 2 tile radius who have lower HP than the user recover 10% HP)

Recruitment: S Rank Aqua. Do the sidequest that unlocks as a result. (Hoshido/Nohr)

Birthday: June 6th

Voice Actor: Yoshimasa Hosoya

Aqua’s son. Has a calm personality. He is great at singing, and has sharp senses and an artist’s soul.

siegre.png?w=545

Deere ディーア

Personal Skill: Butler's Feat (When fighting in My Castle, Hit rate and Avoid +20, damage +2 and damage received -2)
Recruitment: S Rank Joker, do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido/Nohr)

Birthday: November 16th

Voice Actor: Yuuichi Iguchi

Joker’s son. Though he has an apathetic personality, he has extremely great potential. Thinks often of his comrades.

dea.png?w=545

Sophie ゾフィー

Personal Skill: Clumsy (When user triggers the battle and their attack connects with the enemy, enemy’s Defense -3 and enemy’s clothes get torn)

Recruitment: S Rank Cyrus. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido/Nohr)

Birthday: July 21st

Voice Actor: Sakura Nakamura

Cyrus’s daughter. Named her favorite horse Avel. Extremely prone to making mistakes, but is always optimistic and cheerful.

zofie.png?w=545

Midoriko ミドリコ

Personal Skill: Lucky Charm (Skills with an activation rate dependent on the Luck stat have their rate increased by 20%)

Recruitment: S Rank Suzukaze. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr) In addition to S Ranking him with someone, Kamui must have an A support with him before the end of Chapter 10 of Hoshido for him to survive (Hoshido)

Birthday: May 17th

Voice Actor: Marika Kouno

Suzukaze’s daughter. A polite and honorable student. She loves to make medicine and has a curious mind.

midoriko.png?w=545

Shinonome シノノメ

Personal Skill: Heroism (When user is the lead unit, if their support unit doesn’t have full HP, damage +3 and damage received -1)
Recruitment: S Rank Ryouma. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday: August 22nd

Voice Actor: Yasuaki Takumi

Ryouma’s son. Though he is a little emotional with deep feelings of hatred, he is friendly and easy to get along with.

shinonome.png?w=545

Kisaragi キサラギ

Personal Skill: Positive Thinking (After choosing to Wait, Speed +4 and Luck +8 for one Turn)

Recruitment: S Rank Takumi. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday:July 4th

Voice Actor: Kiyotaka Furushima

Takumi’s son. Both optimistic and friendly, he thinks about everything in a positive way.

kisaragi.png?w=545

Grey グレイ

Personal Skill: Sweet Tooth (After choosing to Wait, user recovers 4 HP by eating hidden treats)
Recruitment: S Rank Saizou. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday: January 1st
Voice Actor: Shinobu Matsumoto

Saizou’s son. He is a cool, sharp and able person. He is extremely fond of sweets and carries them around at all times.

grey.png?w=545

Kinu キヌ

Title: Playful Youko

Personal Skill: Play-time (After the start of the user’s Turn, all enemies that are adjacent to another have their HP reduced by 5)

Recruitment: S Rank Nishiki. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday: October 20th

Voice Actor: Mitsuki Nakae

Sub Profile: Nishiki’s daughter. Has an innocent and cheerful personality. She is very active and loves to play around.

Museum Profile: Nishiki's daughter who was raised in the remote regions. She likes to play with her father. With a bright, noisy, and sociable personality, she always seeks someone to play with. As she never really experienced many troubles, she is the most fearless one in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): She went back to the Youko village which would be considered her true home. There, she was surrounded by plenty of extremely kind people, but this would frequently lead to situations where she would suddenly disappear for days on end, likely because she would get anxious about her surroundings.

Epilogue (S): The wife Kinu remained curious and full of vigor even after marriage, but would occassionally disappear out of fear of her surroundings.

Death Quote: "How laughable...it's because all I ever did was play...I...I'm getting...sleepy..."

kinu.png?w=545

Hisame ヒサメ

Personal Skill: Calmness (After choosing to Wait, Skill and Resistance +4 for one Turn)

Recruitment: S Rank Hinata. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday: September 27th

Voice Actor: Mitsuhiro Ichiki

Hinata’s son. Has a serious and stubborn personality. He is careful about everything he does.

hisamedef.png?w=545

Mitama ミタマ

Personal Skill: Haiku (At the start of the Turn, when two allies are directly above and below Mitama, Mitama recovers 7 HP, while the the two allies recover 5 HP)

Recruitment: S Rank Asama. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday: June 26th

Voice Actor: Azusa Satou

Asama’s daughter. Loves sleeping above all else. Expresses her feelings through haiku.

mitamafull.png?w=545

Matoi マトイ

Personal Skill: Prodigy (At the start of the battle, if the enemy’s Strength or Magic (whichever is highest) is higher than Matoi’s corresponding stat, damage +4)

Recruitment: S Rank Tsubaki. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday: July 6th

Voice Actor: Eimi Okada

Tsubaki’s daughter. She is gifted with both intelligence and beauty, and strives to constantly better herself.

matoifull.png?w=545

Shara シャラ

Title: Tenacious Spellcaster

Personal Skill: Tenacity (When user battles a unit she had already fought on the same map, damage +4)

Recruitment: S Rank Tsukuyomi. Do resulting sidequest. (Hoshido)

Birthday:April 1st

Voice Actor: Kana Akutsu

*Can marry Female Kamui, but will not produce Kanna as a result.

Sub Profile: Tsukuyomi’s daughter. She is extremely prejudiced and stalks those she deems compatible with her.

Museum Profile: Tsukuyomi's daughter who was raised in the secluded regions. She thinks of her father as childish. She has an earnest personality that is also heavily prejudiced. She stalks those she thinks are a fitting partner and practices questionable spells daily. Has the most beautiful legs in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): She disappeared without a trace. Records indicate she returned to the secluded regions and dedicated her life to researching spells. However, legend has it she would appear often in front of Kamui, though the details of these records would often clash.

Epilogue (S): As a wife, it was said Shara devoted all of her power to her husband. It is unknown whether this was good for the husband or not.

Death Quote: "I see...the desert... of a foreign country...Aah...there...I will...you...again..."

sharafull.png?w=545

Siegbert ジークベルト

Personal Skill: Ladies First (When user is the support unit and the lead unit is female, the lead unit’s damage +2)

Recruitment: S Rank Marx. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: May 28th

Voice Actor: Kengo Kawanishi

Marx’s son. Is kind, serious, and straightforward. He is a culturally refined elite.

siegbert.png?w=545

Foleo フォレオ

Title: The Sweet Prince

Personal Skill: Timid (When user is the lead unit, damage received -2. If not in Attack Stance or Guard Stance, damage received +2)

Recruitment: S Rank Leon. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: March 13th

Voice Actor: Yuuta Takahashi

Sub Profile: Leon’s son. Has a kind and sympathetic personality. Has great fashion sense and excels at making clothes.

Museum Profile: Leon's son who was raised in the secluded regions. He wishes to be recognized by his father. Though his appearance looks feminine, he is a male through and through. He loves to make clothes, and wears clothes that have no real gender distinction. He has the worst reaction to seeing blood in the army.

Epilogue (N): He stayed with his father and uncle and aided in the reconstruction of Nohr. Though he was proficient in government affairs, he truly fascianted people both within and outside the country due to his excellent fashion sense. He contributed greatly to the blooming of culture around the Royal Palace.

Epilogue (S): The husband Foleo aided his father and uncle in restoring the country. Alongside that, he continued to make clothing that eventually greatly expanded the culture around the Royal Palace.

Epilogue (S-Touma): The husband Foleo used his skill in clothes making in greatly increasing culture around the Royal Palce. His "Touma Dress" was sought after by many outside of the country.

Death Quote: "I wanted... a beautiful end...at least...but...I... can't...see...anyth..."

foleo.png?w=545

Ignis イグニス

Personal Skill: Foul Play (When a male enemy triggers the battle, damage +2)

Recruitment: S Rank Benoit. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: August 16th

Voice Actor: Akinori Egoshi

Benoit’s son. Though he looks unsociable at a glance, he is a timid person like his father. He is fond of cute things.

ignis.png?w=545

Velour ベロア

Title: Wolf Daughter

Personal Skill: Scavenge (At the start of the Turn, Luck% chance of recovering 10% HP)

Recruitment: S Rank Flannel. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: October 11th

Voice Actor: Miho Arakawa

Sub Profile: Flannel’s daughter. Loves everything about her father. Her emotions fluctuate a little, and she has a bit of a wicked tongue.

Museum Profile: Flannel's daughter who was raised in the secluded reasons. She loves her father to the point it is an obsession. She has a quiet personality with feelings that fluctuate a little. She has the habit of picking up random things left on the ground and treasuring the ones she likes. The one with the messiest room in the army.

Epilogue (N): She settled down with her father in their hometown at Kaien Peak. Afterward, she did not really do anything worth noting, but she never got over her curious habit of picking things off the ground.

Epilogue (S): Using her sharp senses, Velour would scan her husband's surroundings for dangerous people. Her senses saved her husband numerous times.

Death Quote: "...Farewell..."

velor.png?w=545

Lutz ルッツ

Personal Skill: Lucky Soul (Allies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade increased by 15, while the user’s Critical Evade is increased by 5)

Recruitment: S Rank Harold. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: September 5th

Voice Actor: Tomo Muranaka

Harold’s son. His partner dragon’s name is Michelle. Obedient and naive. He has insanely good luck.

lutz.png?w=545

Ophelia オフェリア

Personal Skill: Blossoming Mind (When user is carrying 3 or more Tomes, Critical rate +10)

Recruitment: S Rank Odin. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: September 15th

Voice Actor: Yuuki Kuwahara

Odin’s daughter. Tends to have a dreamy personality. She makes use of stars and stones to perform curious incantations.

ophelia.png?w=545

Soleil ソレイユ

Title: The Girl Lover

Personal Skill: Loves Women (When user is the lead unit, if their support unit is female, damage +2 and damage received -2)

Recruitment: S Rank Lazward. Do the resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: August 31st

Voice Actor: Eri Suzuki

Sub Profile: Lazward’s daughter. Has a cheerful and energetic personality. Though she is not too shy, she can get anxious about her surroundings.

Museum Profile: Lazward's daughter who was raised in the secluded regions. Her father is very dear to her, and she wishes to protect him. She is cheerful and energetic, and has incredible reflexes. Though she is a girl herself, she is fond of other cute girls, and unabashedly flirts with them. She is the worst singer in the army.

Epilogue (N): One day she suddenly took off on a journey. Though she was said to have formed a Mercenary Group and had trained extra hard to be a dancer along the way, the truth is unknown. This is the result of women claiming to have interacted with Soleil along the way, so some gossip was likely mixed into it.

Epilogue (S): Soleil married and kept her stout-heart and cheerfulness in the face of any adversity. Her husband also helped her ease up to her surroundings.

Death Quote: “Ahaha...how lame...say... are these tears...? Even though... I wanted to smile...to the end...”

soleil.png?w=545

Eponine エポニーヌ

Title: Delusional Fantasizer

Starting Class: Thief

Personal Skill: Wicked Fantasy (When adjacent to two male units paired in defense stance, she deals +2 damage and takes -2 damage)

Recruitment: S Rank Zero. Do resulting sidequest. (Nohr)

Birthday: January 31st

Voice Actor: Ayumi Tsuji

Sub Profile: Zero’s daughter. Though she is cool and collected with a good intellect, she also has dubious delusions.

Museum Profile: Zero's daughter who was raised in the Secluded Regions. She does not think fondly of her father. She is normally intelligent, cool, and composed, but has the peculiar trait of dreaming up all sorts of fantasies when she sees two men together. The worst at talking to the opposite sex in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): She gave up her ways of being a chivalrous thief and formed a band of vigilantes instead. She protected the weak by punishing the rich who would deceive and abuse them. According to legend, she amassed plenty of handsome men for her group. That [fantasizing] hobby of hers never changed throughout her life.

Epilogue (S): The wife Eponine quit her ways as a chivalrous thief and devoted herself to a new method she found to aid the weak.

Death Quote: "The moment...I chose the same path... as my dad... I knew...this was coming..."

eponinefull.png?w=545

Anna アンナ

Title: Secret Merchant

Birthday: June 10th

Recruitment: The Japanese game guide does not show her as recruitable, yet the text dump has info for profile, epilogue, etc. Can anyone confirm if they recruited her, and if so, how?

Sub Profile: A shopkeeper who appears in unexpected places. She has a lot of sisters with the same face and name who run their business all over the world.

Museum Profile: A merchant who travels all over the world. She has a big group of sisters who share the same name and face who are also merchants that travel to various countries. Though she has a sociable and generally favorable personality, she will go out of her way to do things for money. The one with the most side jobs in the army.

Epilogue (Normal): She returned to her life as a merchant. Her business was a great success in the areas that were tarnished by war and lacked various resources. Anna's merchant network was passed on through subsequent generations.

Epilogue (S): After becoming a wife, Anna had the tendency to be away from home traveling due to traveling to different countries as a merchant. Despite that her relationship with her husband was extraordinarily deep.

Death Quote: “A...ahh....if I die...I won't be...able to...run my shop...anymore...”

anna.png?w=545

Fuuga フウガ

Recruitment Methods: After Touma 18: Build a Hot Spring, Level up to 3

Voice Actor: Hiroshi Matsumoto

Chief of the Wind Tribe. A brave veteran who was the late King Sumeragi’s close friend.

fuuga.png?w=545

Bosses/NPCs:

The Rainbow Sage 虹の賢者

<No Portrait/Description> A sage who disguises himself as an old man to test and assist Kamui on all three routes. Namely, he talks about the Yatogami and the Five Divine Weapons which are the key to unlocking the "Fire Emblem."

Ganz ガンズ

Voice Actor: Hisanori Koyatsu

A soldier of Nohr. A criminal who has committed a number of offenses. Has a lust for being successful in life, and uses his power to get what he wants.

ganz.png?w=545

Macbeth マクベス | Iago

Voice Actor: Akinori Egoshi

Nohr’s tactician. Excels at witchcraft. Loves tactics that involve foul-play and adores manipulating from the shadows.

macbeth.png?w=545

Garon ガロン

Voice Actor: Akio Ohtsuka

King of Nohr. Suspicious of others and has a great lust for ruling over others.

garon.png?w=545

Kotarou コタロウ

Voice Actor: Hidemitsu Shimizu

Ruler of the Principality of Fuuma. Making his country powerful is his great ambition.

kotarou.png?w=545

Zoura ゾーラ

Voice Actor: Hisashi Izumi

A mage of Nohr. Disguises as Izana in order to fool the protagonist.

zoura.png?w=545

Sumeragi スメラギ

Voice Actor: Taketora

The former King of Hoshido. Lost his life protecting the protagonist.

sumeragi.png?w=545

Shenmei シェンメイ

Voice Actor: Yuka Keicho

Aqua’s mother. Also the wife of King Garon of Nohr. She has deep connections to the Touma (Invisible Demon) Kingdom.

shinmei.png?w=545

Mikoto ミコト

Voice Actor: Sayaka Ohara

King Sumeragi of Hoshido’s wife. She was caught in a trap set by Nohr and lost her life.

mikoto.png?w=545

Hydra ハイドラ | Anankos

Voice Actor: Rokuro Naya

A dragon of the Touma. Has a hatred for people and inflicts great pain upon them due to a forgotten debt of gratitude.

<No Portrait>

UPDATE: According to the Japanese guide, all the bosses below can be recruited by using the "Nohr/Hoshidian capture" command (from Zero/Orochi) and through the normal Jail process.

Mose モズ
A shinobi of Hoshido. He serves as Saizou and Suzukaze’s replacement protecting the border.

mose.png?w=545

Daniela ダニエラ
A General of Nohr. She leads a great army to protect the border of Nohr.

daniela.png?w=545

Haitaka ハイタカ

Boss of Chapter 9

A General of Hoshido. He occupies and defends the Black Dragon Fortress.

haitaka.png?w=545

Kumagara クマゲラ

Boss of Chapter 14

A General of Hoshido. Seeks King Garon of Nohr’s life.

kumagara.png?w=545

William ウィリアム

Boss of Kanna's Paralogue

An unidentifiable soldier. Is always seen together with Hormone.

william.png?w=545

Hormone ホルモン

Boss of Kanna's Paralogue

An unidentifiable soldier. Is always seen together with William.

hormone.png?w=545

Gazzak ガザック
Boss of Foleo's Paralogue

A scoundrel of the remote regions. Built a village near the border of the unknown regions.

gazzak.png?w=545

Banba バンバ

Boss of Shinonome's Paralogue

A scoundrel of the remote regions. Robs those who come close to the remote regions.

banba.png?w=545

Funk ファンク

Boss of Gray's Paralogue

A scoundrel of the remote regions. He breaks into wealthy homes and steals all their money and goods.

funk.png?w=545

Daichi ダイチ

Boss of Kinu's Paralogue

A scoundrel of the remote regions. He brought down a fox spirit and sold it at a high price.

daichi.png?w=545

Senou セノウ

Boss of Ophelia's Paralogue

A scoundrel of the remote regions. He came across a rare tome and used it to commit evil.

senou.png?w=545

Vashara ヴァスハラ

Boss of Soleil's Paralogue

A scoundrel of the remote regions. Was once a known swordsman but fell from grace when he joined the enemy.

vashara.png?w=545

*Jail-able bosses end*

Clear クーリア

Voice Actor: Shigeo Kiyama

Chief of the Ice Tribe. Father of Flora and Felicia.

clear.png?w=545

Rontao ロンタオ

Voice Actor: Yayoi Sugaya

King Touma’s follower. That appearance changes to a monstrous form.

rontao.png?w=545

Lilith リリス

Voice Actor: Kazusa Murai

A descendent of the Star Dragons that lives among the cosmos. Protects the lord’s castle.

lilith.png?w=545lilithhuman.png?w=545

Lala ララ

Voice Actor: Yuka Igarashi

<No official description…> She appears in Chapter 12 of the Hoshido route as a singer who wanted to see her sick mother. Aqua agrees to replace her in order to sing for Garon and curse him.

lala.png?w=545

Kashta カシータ

Voice Actor: Kazusa Murai

<No official description…> She appears in Chapter 22 of the Hoshido route in the Underground District. She is Elise's milk mother and reveals information about Garon's two wives: Shenmei and Ektrina

(Reached image limit for the post, so portrait here.)

Other world characters (amiibo):

Marth マルス
A mysterious existence from the spirit world. Seems to be the prince of some country.

marth.png?w=545

Ike アイク
A mysterious existence from the spirit world. Seems to be the head of a mercenary group.

ike.png?w=545

Lucina ルキナ
A mysterious existence from the spirit world. Seems to be a princess of some country.

lucina.png?w=545

Robin ルフレ
A mysterious existence from the spirit world. Seems to be a military tactician.

robin.png?w=545

Edited by Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are all of the Japanese names up there, so of course, we have "Aqua", but...

"...クリムゾン Crimson

アシュラ Asura
エリーゼ Elise..."

Interesting.

Those are all of the Japanese names up there, so of course, we have "Aqua", but...

"...クリムゾン Crimson

アシュラ Asura

エリーゼ Elise..."

Interesting.

Good point.

I wonder what they will do about this: changing Aqua(Azura)'s name or find another name for this Asura fellow.

Thanks for all your help people! Progress going well here.

For a full download of all the portraits in the game: https://mega.co.nz/#!4pUHAQLC!Qo9zMIpONJrGJrS4U3adGZTYfN1L7VYNewdKGugd0zQ

Obviously contains major spoilers.

Great! Will get to that after the bios translations : )

Seriously, a character named Hormone? I'm not sure if to to laugh or cry...

Also, I think it should be Macbeth with small b, after the Shakespearean character.

Ah, I always thought Shakespeare's Macbeth had the capitalized B, okay! Will fix! Thanks!

That makes that "Iago" translation even more interesting...hmm

Am I the only one that thinks Ryouma's son (the guy above Charlotte) bears a strong resemblance to Chrom?

I wouldn't say "strong" resemblance, but he somewhat does look like Chrom.

yeah

we've got Not!Owain, Not!Severa, Not!Inigo, Not!Sumia, Not!Gaius, Not!Tharja, and Not! Cordelia now. Wow.

Not!Sumia? I missed this one. Where?

But Matoi is an anagram of Tiamo, who you know as Cordelia.

Come to think of it, all of the not!gen1 kids have names that are anagrams of Awakening gen1 characters' Japanese names, based on the romanizations that I think Japan actually uses for the katakana:

Tharja = Sarya (サーリャ) --> Syara (シャラ) = Shara

Gaius = Gaia (ガイア) = Guire --> Gurei (グレイ) = Grey

Cordelia = Tiamo --> Matoi

Shinonome is not an anagram of Chrom or Kuromu no matter how you look at it lol.

Edited by Bovinian

Come to think of it, all of the not!gen1 kids have names that are anagrams of Awakening gen1 characters' Japanese names, based on the romanizations that I think Japan actually uses for the katakana:

Tharja = Sarya (サーリャ) --> Syara (シャラ) = Shara

Gaius = Gaia (ガイア) = Guire --> Gurei (グレイ) = Grey

Cordelia = Tiamo --> Matoi

Shinonome is not an anagram of Chrom or Kuromu no matter how you look at it lol.

Well in a similar vein

Luna is the Roman Goddess of the Moon. Selena (Severa) can also be read as Serena which is the Greek Goddess of the Moon.

Lazward is Persian for Blue. Azur is well…from azure which is blue

Eudes (Aka Owain) and Odin…well there isn't much similarities between the two unfortunately so I'm lost on that similarities.

I know this is weird, but I like how they gave all the kids very neutral hair so now my OCD won't kill me when I produce a child with a hair colour that looks nothing like it should.(I am talking about you Nah)

Wait, so Soleil is a guy? The Release Hype Thread says Soleil is a girl.

Fixed! Accidentally misread when skimming over. xD

Posted this in another topic...

Character Portraits (Here be spoilers)

https://imgur.com/a/UG7Zo

Thanks! I posted all the art for the respective characters.

There seems to be a few missing though, as there are some portraits there I didn't see profiles on.

...will look around to see if I can find them.

Its awesome that we have seen all spoilery portraits and stuff, but can the portraits be categorized? Like playable, Hoshido exclusive, or something like that?