The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why all the Awakening Expys state their birth and origin are unknown....

Because they're from another world Illuminati confirmed...

Its awesome that we have seen all spoilery portraits and stuff, but can the portraits be categorized? Like playable, Hoshido exclusive, or something like that?

Unfortunately, they were just there in a mass with no distinction between playable or not : \ I'll organize it as we get information starting from tomorrow's play throughs : )

I recall a female character with purple hair and a scar that showed up on a showing of My Castle but I could figure who she was. Random NPC? A full fledged unit?

I've been looking for their profiles in the text dump since if they're there, then they're separate from everybody else...

I recall a female character with purple hair and a scar that showed up on a showing of My Castle but I could figure who she was. Random NPC? A full fledged unit?

Only scarred recruitable unit besides Gunther has blue hair, so it was probably another MU or something.

Edited by Only MU V2

Kirokan, you put so much work into this and the game's not even out yet. You deserve a big thanks from all of us.

(Also, sorry I disappeared from Skype! My entire Internet crashed for nearly half an hour!)

Edited by Sunwoo

Pretty funny that the leader of the Fuuma clan is named Kotarou.

Yeah, just when I thought Fuuga would be. xD

So, what class is Izana?

It was just descriptions and names... the classes may be elsewhere. I plan to update it as I play through!

Kirokan, you put so much work into this and the game's not even out yet. You deserve a big thanks from all of us.

(Also, sorry I disappeared from Skype! My entire Internet crashed for nearly half an hour!)

xD I got lucky with the text dump, this will make my playthrough much more relaxed : ) I look forward to the story. And understood! It happens!

Well in a similar vein

Luna is the Roman Goddess of the Moon. Selena (Severa) can also be read as Serena which is the Greek Goddess of the Moon.

Lazward is Persian for Blue. Azur is well…from azure which is blue

Eudes (Aka Owain) and Odin…well there isn't much similarities between the two unfortunately so I'm lost on that similarities.

If I recall correctly, it might have something to do with how Eudes is somehow related to the word wood, and Odin is associated with trees/woods because he sacrificed himself on the tree. It's kind of a reach, though, so I dunno.

Also, where's Lilith?

Didn't see any profile... searching for the missing people. : )

EDIT: Found her! Added her profile up there. : ) As well as two other girls who had names (but no profile)

Edited by Kirokan

Lutz's Luchador mask is amazing. The fact that he has insanely good luck in contrast to his father will make things even more hilarious.

So, what class is Izana?

Based on his map sprite in the stream I watched, he's the same class as Mikoto...

Which curiously enough is War Miko, which I thought was gender-locked to females.

So about Luna,

She confesses that her real name is Serena/Severa

Well that's interesting. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case but... Oh well