The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Izana class change to Mountain Priest or War Miko ?

He (his voice in the GameExplain video is clearly masculine but I know the design is a bit suspect) has the Priest set.

Aside, I really like Draj's design as a cool, older (than average) and possibly spunky (from her expressions) woman. ^^ My adventurer (if that is indeed her class) of choice.

I'm collecting info for the Supports topic. Could someone tell me which units are exclusive to each side?

I'd really appreciate it.

Working on Nohr, I think I've got most of the generation I, and hence exclusive units... they're marked on the character page, updating still.

I feel like this was said already, but Deere definitely looks like he should be the son of Noire and Brady.

He's got that sickly look like Noire, but cares for his comrades like Brady, being a healer and all.

Edited by Giga Man

Sadly none of them are.

Everyone you listed but Draj is an enemy you face and kill.And Draj has no supports or growths in the game files so she is not playable.(This is the same case with Nacht.)

Well, that's a bummer. It seems that the CPU gets to play all the really cool characters (at least design-wise) this time around. :/

Thanks for the quick reply, though!

Edited by The Obsidian

Sadly none of them are.

Everyone you listed but Draj is an enemy you face and kill.And Draj has no supports or growths in the game files so she is not playable.(This is the same case with Nacht.)

NOOOOO, I was looking forward to Draj so much!!! :(:(:(

Actually, what role does Draj have? I haven't seen her anywhere except here...

Granted, it's not like I've actually played the game or seen all chapters played, so I just might have missed her.

Actually, what role does Draj have? I haven't seen her anywhere except here...

Granted, it's not like I've actually played the game or seen all chapters played, so I just might have missed her.

I just finished up Nohr, and didn't see her in any mission. I didn't do all the sidequests though, just two of them. I'm starting Hoshido next, so will let you know if I spot them!

I just finished up Nohr, and didn't see her in any mission. I didn't do all the sidequests though, just two of them. I'm starting Hoshido next, so will let you know if I spot them!

Thanks, much appreciated!

Out of curiosity, are you recording your runs in any form for people to follow?

Just curious, there was a rumour I think that in Nohr route it's Kamui instead of Aqua who goes out in a puff of logic. Or is Aqua going to evaporate in Nohr route also?

My theory is that, if Draj isn't in any of the maingame parts or sidequests, she might be in the Outrealms equivalent? I mean, famous explorer, maybe she'd be up for exploring other worlds too?

My theory is that, if Draj isn't in any of the maingame parts or sidequests, she might be in the Outrealms equivalent? I mean, famous explorer, maybe she'd be up for exploring other worlds too?

That makes a lot of sense!

I'm also expecting some of these unknown characters to be like the spotpass characters from last game, or potentially involved in the third route dlc, personally.

Sakura サクラ

Starting Class: Priestess

Recruitment: Chapter 11's end (Nohr)

Birthday: April 9th

Princess of Hoshido. She is very bashful and shy, but has a gentle heart.

sakura.png?w=545

Chapter 11's end (Nohr)? What does THAT mean? I thought Sakura was Hoshido Exclusive...?

Chapter 11's end (Nohr)? What does THAT mean? I thought Sakura was Hoshido Exclusive...?

I'm also confused by this, Suzukaze I saw in a stream joins at the end of that chapter, so is it a typo? Or are there certain requirements that make her join too?

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

I'm just guessing, but from the character order, Draj and Nacht might be removed characters.

Where Draj's character data should be, you've got Fuuga's instead. Haven't checked where Nacht is.

Plus Asyura already fills the Adventurer role.

From his appearance and description, Nacht would have been the Lancer (aka Soldier) you got in Nohr, but he was probably replaced by Mozume. Plus Lancer can't learn any skills, so it's unlikely it's a playable class.

Crap. Poor Mikoto T__T

I don't know if she is the real mother of Avatar or just step-mother or adoptive mother, as it seems Kamui can S-support their siblings, but if it's the case where your mother from your birthland a.k.a Mikoto sacrifices her life to protect you, then I see why Kamui will choose Hoshido (even if they are not blood-related to their siblings).

Well, I don't know the complete story yet, I will just browse more after this.

I'm just guessing, but from the character order, Draj and Nacht might be removed characters.

Where Draj's character data should be, you've got Fuuga's instead. Haven't checked where Nacht is.

Plus Asyura already fills the Adventurer role.

From his appearance and description, Nacht would have been the Lancer (aka Soldier) you got in Nohr, but he was probably replaced by Mozume. Plus Lancer can't learn any skills, so it's unlikely it's a playable class.

That's a bit disappointing.

Hey Vincent, do we know if Anna is on both paths or how she is even obtainable?