The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

Daniela (Hoshido chapter 14), Hormone and William (Kanna's paralogue) are confirmed to be recruitable through capture. They're presumably just glorified generics though.

Daniela_01_zpsjb7q8moq.jpg

Same with this guy(Kumagara) from chapter 14 in Nohr. I think almost every boss(excluding monsters) who isn't plot important is probably capturable.

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/MlWA77u1LckrdGHW4_

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/MlWA77u1MDkpMAmqRy

Edited by arvilino

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any full body pics of the children?

Only the ones in the first post of this topic and the ones from the My Room skinshipping mode.

Also, I made a mistake with Setsuna's "best in the army" trait.

If anyone notices any mistakes, let me know ^^

To clear some things up

Nacht is a Paralogue Boss (Sophie's)

Doraje is also a Paralogue Boss (Midoriko's)

Izana dies in the 3rd route in a story cutscene.

Crimson joins in the 3rd route, she hasn't died yet but i'm only on ch17

There is a perfect number of pairings to get every child in the 3rd route before pairing Kamui so you can get every child, then marry Kamui to one.

The Perfect Shield (Divine Shield?) skill is inheritable by children.

Edited by someonewhodied

Only the ones in the first post of this topic and the ones from the My Room skinshipping mode.

Also, I made a mistake with Setsuna's "best in the army" trait.

If anyone notices any mistakes, let me know ^^

1) Hana's profile says "Loves blossom" as the last sentence. I think this is supposed to be "Loves Sakura"?

2) Tsubaki's profile ends with a comma ("Has the cleanest hands,"). Not sure if there was more to the sentence or if it was just a typo.

3) Deere's profile says "Apathetic and lazy to the bone; his motto is “work before rest”." Shouldn't his motto be "Rest before work" if he's lazy?

To clear some things up

Nacht is a Paralogue Boss (Sophie's)

Doraje is also a Paralogue Boss (Midoriko's)

Izana dies in the 3rd route in a story cutscene.

Crimson joins in the 3rd route, she hasn't died yet but i'm only on ch17

There is a perfect number of pairings to get every child in the 3rd route before pairing Kamui so you can get every child, then marry Kamui to one.

The Perfect Shield (Divine Shield?) skill is inheritable by children.

Can you keep us up to date on Crimson? I'm hoping that she doesn't die in EVERY route that she's in!

Thanks!

Edited by Shroob

More paralogue

Daichi boss of Kinu Paralogue
Funk boss of Grey Paralogue

Senou boss of Ophelia Paralogue

Gazzak boss of Foleo Paralogue

Ch18 Crimson

Seems she is dead. During a cutscene where you all jump off a bridge, a shadow appears and kills her.

Edited by someonewhodied

Daniela (Hoshido chapter 14), Hormone and William (Kanna's paralogue) are confirmed to be recruitable through capture. They're presumably just glorified generics though.

Daniela_01_zpsjb7q8moq.jpg

Please tell me Draj is in a Hoshido paralogue.

1) Hana's profile says "Loves blossom" as the last sentence. I think this is supposed to be "Loves Sakura"?

2) Tsubaki's profile ends with a comma ("Has the cleanest hands,"). Not sure if there was more to the sentence or if it was just a typo.

3) Deere's profile says "Apathetic and lazy to the bone; his motto is “work before rest”." Shouldn't his motto be "Rest before work" if he's lazy?

There's already a text roll over on the page that says blossom is "Sakura". To clarify, Hana loves blossom as in the pink stuff (since it's written in kanji). Not Sakura the person (since her name is written in katana), although it's clearly meant to be a clever joke.

Nah, it's meant to be a full stop. The profiles always end with a "best in the army" trait.

Hmm... I'm not good with sayings to be honest. It's meant to suggest he works because he wants to rest (as in once he's got everything done, he doesn't need to do anything). I think?

This has been on my mind lately, but wouldn't Deere name actually be "Deal?" It just seems like the name that it was supposed to be anyway.

I haven't checked, but isn't his name "Dia" in katana? You can't really get "Deal" from that. "Deere" is the name Nintendo of Japan uses.

They actually have.kids during the campaign itself this time, apparently, but then they're attacked, and send the kids to an alternate dimension to protect them. However, time flows faster in the alternate world, so they quickly grow up and can join the army. The My Castle itself seems to have some time gimmick going on compared to the external world too, which explains how you can have big time skips for pregnancy and such without it affecting the main story.

List of units that can be captured:

CPT Daniela
CPT Haitaka
CPT Kumagera
CPT William
CPT Hormone
CPT Nacht
CPT Draj
CPT Banba
CPT Funk
CPT Daichi
CPT Gazzack
CPT Senou
CPT Vashala
CPT Paladin M
CPT Cavalier M
CPT Great Knight M
CPT Knight M
CPT General M
CPT Berserker M
CPT Fighter M
CPT Brave Hero M
CPT Mercenary M
CPT Bow Knight M
CPT Outlaw M
CPT Adventurer M
CPT Trueblade M
CPT Samurai M
CPT Weapon Master M
CPT Shura M
CPT Oni Savage M
CPT Blacksmith M
CPT Holy Lancer M
CPT Lancer Fighter M
CPT Basara M
CPT Spellcaster M
CPT Exorcist M
CPT Priestess
CPT Priest
CPT War Priestess
CPT Falcon Warrior F
CPT Pegasus Warrior F
CPT Golden-kite Warrior F
CPT Bowman M
CPT Holy Bowman F
CPT Wyvern Lord M
CPT Wyvern Rider M
CPT Revenant Knight M
CPT Elite Ninja M
CPT Ninja M
CPT Puppeteer M
CPT Herb Merchant M
CPT Great Merchant M
CPT Sorcerer M
CPT Dark Mage M
CPT Dark Knight M
CPT Strategist F
CPT Rod Knight F
CPT Maid
CPT Villager M
CPT Lancer M

Bond Units seem interesting too. They have personal skills, ranging from ones that regular characters have or class skills.

Also, arena enemies have +99 to their caps XD

List of units that can be captured:

Bond Units seem interesting too. They have personal skills, ranging from ones that regular characters have or class skills.

So, are these Bond units variations of the generics with their own unique stats?

Edited by NeonZ