The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Her mother is Garon's second wife. Marx/Xander's mother is Garon's first wife. Camilla, Leon, and Elise are all the children of separate concubines.

O-Oh... Okay, then...

What about Midoriko?

She has the green hair in all the pictures, but that'd be her fathers haircolour.

Although considering her name, fixed green hair would make sense.

I've heard that Midoriko's hair color is set green like her father for some strange reason, but I don't have the game myself (waiting for the North American release) so I can't confirm if her hair color is set for certain.

Do we even know how to recruit Yukimura in Hoshido yet, let alone the third route? Sounds like it'll probably be a My Castle thing later in the game, based on precedent, but I don't know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEe9wL8rHI0LmYmG2_gUAD_2rHZj1iy4MDIQVg96bZo/edit#gid=0

His ID is with the other characters that appear in my castle. i'd assume such is how he joins.

I've heard that Midoriko's hair color is set green like her father for some strange reason, but I don't have the game myself (waiting for the North American release) so I can't confirm if her hair color is set for certain.

Doesn't seem like that's the case in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7GwAmbTcI

Midoriko is the first one that shows up.

Edited by Giga Man

Doesn't seem like that's the case in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7GwAmbTcI

Midoriko is the first one that shows up.

I already know about the whole cast by now, but no worries. Anyways, this is convenient info so that whoever is editing TV Tropes often will use this info.

I already know about the whole cast by now, but no worries. Anyways, this is convenient info so that whoever is editing TV Tropes often will use this info.

Yeah, I editted my message. Spoilers are all over the place in confusing instances, so I just do whatever. XD

I've talked with some people who have the game elsewhere, and they confirmed that the Amiibo can't use parallel seals. So, they really have no alternate classes.

It seems like they can use the Dreadfighter class change item though, so I guess they have access to the DLC classes at least. Thinking about it, that should work for bosses and generics too, right?

Edited by NeonZ

Why? FOR THE GLORY OF HYDRA/ANANKOS OF COURSE!

It's probably for added angst for the player like Aquakat mentioned, or they needed more units to bring back for the dead to become bosses.

Oh, boy... Is it really impossible to save Crimson? Like, no alternative?

Edited by Lawful Angry

Got flora in my castle 3rd route.

Characters i'm missing:

Out of curiosity, how are people playing the third path? (Ahh I hate it how quotes show whats in the spoiler...xD)

Next, I added some methods that Japanese users surmised are the way to get some characters (Draj, Nacht, etc), but if anybody could confirm, that would be nice. I have the game but with everything else going on, progress has been slow. xD

Nohrian profiles added!

And Other characters

Again, let me know if you spot any mistakes. I always end up super tired when doing the final pass DX

(Oh yeah, I moved Yuugiri, Crimson, Izana and Yukimura to the Hoshdio page.)

I'm pretty sure that it was confirmed in a Nohr stream that Izana is a character playable on both routes (sorry if I came off as rude).

Lutz's Wyvern is named Michalis eh? Well the cycle's never going to end it seems

I am now expecting a cleric who adores her staff called Maria.

Just re-posting this on this page too in case people missed it:

How are people playing the third path early? Or getting so much info on it beyond the text dump?

Aside from this, confirming some character recruitment methods (for Draj, Flora, etc) would be a great help. : )

For the capturable boss characters, based on the text dump, here are their appearances:

Neutral Bosses

William – Kanna Paralogue

Hormone – Kanna Paralogue

Nacht – Sophie Paralogue

Draj – Midoriko Paralague

Nohr Bosses

Haitaka – Chapter 9

Kumagara – Chapter 14

Gazzack – Foleo Paralogue

Senou – Ophelia Paralogue

Vashara - Soleil Paralogue

Hoshido Bosses

Daniela – Chapter 14

Banba – Shinonome Paralogue

Funk – Gurei Paralogue

Daichi – Kinu Paralogue

Just a quick question, do children of Pieri get blue, pink, or blue and pink hair?

I believe it was said that she passes down only the blue hair. I'm not 100% sure on this though!

Do we even know how to recruit Yukimura in Hoshido yet, let alone the third route? Sounds like it'll probably be a My Castle thing later in the game, based on precedent, but I don't know.

Here's how it went for me. I finished the game, didn't get Yukimura. I reloaded my save after the ending, did a completely random battle (a random one that had a level 20 leader) and he joined right afterward in the castle with a few lines of text. So either you have to clear a certain amount of skirmishes (I didn't do many of them), or you have to beat a level 20 skirmish, or you have to finish the game first..?

For the capturable boss characters, based on the text dump, here are their appearances:

Neutral Bosses

William – Kanna Paralogue

Hormone – Kanna Paralogue

Nacht – Sophie Paralogue

Draj – Midoriko Paralague

Nohr Bosses

Haitaka – Chapter 9

Kumagara – Chapter 14

Gazzack – Foleo Paralogue

Senou – Ophelia Paralogue

Vashara - Soleil Paralogue

Hoshido Bosses

Daniela – Chapter 14

Banba – Shinonome Paralogue

Funk – Gurei Paralogue

Daichi – Kinu Paralogue

Thanks for the info! Will add this to the bosses : )

Isn't Flora the older twin?

Something about the E-Shop let people download the third path already

Did I accidentally write younger? Will fix that.

And thank you very much for answering the question! I see...

Here's how it went for me. I finished the game, didn't get Yukimura. I reloaded my save after the ending, did a completely random battle (a random one that had a level 20 leader) and he joined right afterward in the castle with a few lines of text. So either you have to clear a certain amount of skirmishes (I didn't do many of them), or you have to beat a level 20 skirmish, or you have to finish the game first..?

The Japanese players told me they got some people after beating skirmishes too, so I presume there is a certain amount to beat and such to unlock them. : )