The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

Nohrian profiles added!

And Other characters

Again, let me know if you spot any mistakes. I always end up super tired when doing the final pass DX

(Oh yeah, I moved Yuugiri, Crimson, Izana and Yukimura to the Hoshdio page.)

Anna's description says: "A merchant was has traveled the world."

Did you mean "A merchant who has traveled the world."? Ooh, I really hope Anna is playable on both sides! She looks so adorable in this game, and much younger than her other appearances!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pictures proving that too:

IzanaNeutral_zpsmgmsw6om.jpg

Upper screen shows Izana joining in Hoshido's My Castle (see text box). 2 lower screens show that he's in the party in a Nohr campaign (check the other units).

Edited by NeonZ

Just re-posting this on this page too in case people missed it:

How are people playing the third path early? Or getting so much info on it beyond the text dump?

Some of them hacked the dlc. That's how we know a certain someone has their own dlc.

Some of them hacked the dlc. That's how we know a certain someone has their own dlc.

Ah, I see. Okay! Thanks.

According to Fire Emblem Wiki, Izana is playable in both Hoshido and Nohr.

Here are some pictures proving that too:

IzanaNeutral_zpsmgmsw6om.jpg

Upper screen shows Izana joining in Hoshido's My Castle (see text box). 2 lower screens show that he's in the party in a Nohr campaign (check the other units).

I saw this on miiverse too, they said they had gotten him through skirmishes and the like too. Been trying to find the exact requirements, but thanks for the proof : )

Anna's description says: "A merchant was has traveled the world."

Did you mean "A merchant who has traveled the world."? Ooh, I really hope Anna is playable on both sides! She looks so adorable in this game, and much younger than her other appearances!

That's probably what it's meant to say. : )

^It was Vince who put Flora as the younger twin

Ah, I see. Yes I was wondering since when I checked it said older twin on mine. : )

Edited by Kirokan

Were Anna and Yukimura's roles in the story or recruitment ever explained?

Anna's the only unit I'm unsure of in terms of routes.

Izana is Hoshido only right?

I believe it was said that she passes down only the blue hair. I'm not 100% sure on this though!

Game files show that Pieri's children inherit only the blue part of her hair color. Oh that's no fun So, yes, you're right.

Edited by TheGhosteon

Were Anna and Yukimura's roles in the story or recruitment ever explained?

Anna's the only unit I'm unsure of in terms of routes.

Izana is Hoshido only right?

Yukimura is a higher up from Hoshido. He joins your party in My Castle, like Flora and Izana, in one of the last few chapters. We don't know exactly what triggers it, but it's probably related to doing the skirmishes that appear by themselves.

Anna is a complete unknown. She's a full character, but has no role in any story chapters or paralogues. She also doesn't have any lines for joining in My Castle.I speculate that she's going to appear in some future Spotpass map, but it's just a guess. She could also be paid DLC.

We don't even know what's going to be the spotpass content this time though, just that there's a spotpass option. There's already some finished content that's basically locked to DLC (Fuuga, Dread Fighters and Dark Flier are all cart-locked character or classes that can only be unlocked by DLC already), so Anna could be the same.

Edited by NeonZ

Yukimura is a higher up from Hoshido. He joins your party in My Castle, like Flora and Izana. We don't know exactly what triggers it.

Anna is a complete unknown. She's a full character, but has no role in any story chapters or paralogues. She also doesn't have any lines for joining in My Castle. I speculate that she's going to appear in some future Spotpass map, but it's just a guess. She could also be paid DLC.

Ah. I see.

She could be another Spotpass character...

Along with Mikoto because she's Hoshido Emmeryn and they may as well retcon her death

Dread Fighter is already in the game; you need to use the Link Bonus after owning both campaigns and you'll get two Dread Scroll.

Dark Falcon requires three campaigns though, so technically you can't get it right now.

According to SWD, Fuuga is a My Castle recruit in the 3rd route. Makes sense since...

his recruitment quote mentions the "true enemy" being discovered.

Spotpass is an automatic download. In Awakening, I think most, if not all, Spotpass additions were just unlock keys though. So, yes, in that scenario, Mikoto as a spotpass character would be impossible, since she isn't set up to be a character in the base game. There doesn't seem to be anything just waiting for a spotpass key this time though, and yet we know that the game has spotpass. So maybe this time Spotpass will involve actual downloads. Even Anna still needs an actual chapter to be recruited, especially considering her support with male Kamui about how he rescued her, but there's no chapter just waiting to be unlocked.

Edited by NeonZ

Mikoto, Garon, Sumeragi, and other "Enemyfied" 3rd path unit(s) (you all should know exactly who i'm talking about) have no universal character data. They are only loaded in the chapters they are in.

Any playable character will have their data in a section that is always loaded.

Edited by someonewhodied

Considering Fuuga has a model for skinshipping and unique motion data, he's more than likely a playable unit that has next to no info on him :/

Anybody figure out how to get him yet?

Considering Fuuga has a model for skinshipping and unique motion data, he's more than likely a playable unit that has next to no info on him :/

Anybody figure out how to get him yet?

I got him after chapter 18 on third route.

Got flora in my castle 3rd route.

Characters i'm missing:

Izana (died early in 3rd route cutscene)

Crimson (Died in story)

Yukimura (No info)

New info on Yukimura? and is izanas death unavoidable?

Adding characters is probably possible with DLC, but not SpotPass.

Cipher Lucina, Marth and Minvera don't exist in the base game at all, as far as I can see.

Although one day I should grab their DLC files to check...