The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have the official artwork for all of the characters yet?

Sadly no.Only Kamui, Aqua, the 8 siblings and Felicia.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, finally got the wiki pages for the standard playable characters all ready ( http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Nyxbeing the last one). Needed some help from AstraSage for a number of child character class sets, and CocoaGalaxy for VA data...

However, I've run into quite the big obstacle keeping me from being ready to whip up wiki articles for the capturable bosses. I've found all of the essential data within the Serenes listings except for base stat listings. Given that the base stats are the first thing one sees in a wiki page's "Starting stats and growth rates" section (base stats are the default tab), I really don't think I can go about writing up pages for capturable bosses without base stat data. Is there anywhere I can easily pick up base stat data for the capturable bosses?

Well, finally got the wiki pages for the standard playable characters all ready ( http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Nyxbeing the last one). Needed some help from AstraSage for a number of child character class sets, and CocoaGalaxy for VA data...

However, I've run into quite the big obstacle keeping me from being ready to whip up wiki articles for the capturable bosses. I've found all of the essential data within the Serenes listings except for base stat listings. Given that the base stats are the first thing one sees in a wiki page's "Starting stats and growth rates" section (base stats are the default tab), I really don't think I can go about writing up pages for capturable bosses without base stat data. Is there anywhere I can easily pick up base stat data for the capturable bosses?

Most of the capturable bosses are in paralogues, meaning their stats change depending on your progress throughout the story....and difficulty, I would presume.

I suppose there would be hard coded base stats along the lines of the children, but that would be all really

I'm still working on data for Daniela/Haitaka/Kumagera, but eh

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

• 3 weeks later...

So I found this while searching randomly

It's actually very interesting, fufufu

(Kazahana best character)

Dual wielded astras have got to be the most silly animation..dual wielding is in the first place, but really now

DUAL WIELD!

HYYYYPE!

Seeing it in action is so satisfying! ✧◡✧

Edited by Giga Man

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been (intentionally so) out of the loop on this game, but I found out those guys who look like Owan, Inigo, and Severa...are Owain, Inigo, and Severa. Just wow.

Yeah, when I found that out almost two months ago I felt damn, I guess they felt that they should officially include Awakening characters to please some of the fans.

• 4 months later...

It should be noted that the returning characters from Awakening were all voted as the most popular back then. Also, a few of the children may or may not be incarnations of parents in Awakening. :smug:

Edited by JasonsOrigin

Wait, do we have Dual Wielding now? How do you do that? Is it a special weapon?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Really cool that we have dual wielding now, even though its Sword Master only with that one weapon. Hopefully it gets expanded upon later so that we get more dual wielding even if its just for appearance. Would love to see dual wielding axes or daggers.

Edited by Tolvir

Really cool that we have dual wielding now, even though its Sword Master only with that one weapon. Hopefully it gets expanded upon later so that we get more dual wielding even if its just for appearance. Would love to see dual wielding axes or daggers.

Dual wielding daggers, well, why not, but dual wielding axes ? Seriously ? An axe is heavy ! (or then, it's smalls axes x) )

• 4 weeks later...

DUAL WIELD!

HYYYYPE!

Seeing it in action is so satisfying! ✧◡✧

HOW AND/OR WHEN CAN I GET THIS?!!!

I! MUST! HAVE! THIS!

SOLIEL, HANA, LODESTAR!SILAS, LUCINA, AND SELENA WILL BE GODS WITH THIS!!!

(One more all-caps scream and I'll hit my daily quota! :^_^:)

DAMMIT! I mean, yay, but still...DAMMIT! I WANTED A DUAL WIELDING SOLIEL! :(

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

...Please tell me the spirit katana is essentially a laser blade. lol

Oh, and do you have to have two of each dual-wielded katana types in the Swordmaster's personal inventory, or does one equipped DWK automatically make the the swords dual wielded?

One more question. Is there a deadly leek that the dagger-wielders can use? xD

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

...Please tell me the spirit katana is essentially a laser blade. lol

Oh, and do you have to have two of each dual-wielded katana types in the Swordmaster's personal inventory, or does one equipped DWK automatically make the the swords dual wielded?

One more question. Is there a deadly leek that the dagger-wielders can use? xD

Its a regular looking katana, just with a mist-like aura/glow.

Only one and those katanas are always dual wielded by Swordmasters.

Don't think there's a leek/green onion.

Also it would be best to ask in http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54928

Edited by Frozenkappa

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, do we have Dual Wielding now? How do you do that? Is it a special weapon?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Its a sword master thing with lots of weapons, just not the weapons that say "sword" or "katana" in singular form.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally completed both Birthright and Conquest, and now that I've seen and played with all characters (aside from Fuga who is exclusive to Revelations) I gotta say, my favourite characters are Ophelia, Soleil, and Camilla

I tried to like Hana, but she kept getting killed with her miserably low HP

I tried to like Oboro, but she wouldn't do enough damage when it mattered

I tried to like Sakura, but her weak af defense made her a liability

I tried to like Midori, even tried the ¨immortal Midori¨ build with high luck and miracle, it didn't work and she couldn't double an enemy to save her life

I tried to like Felicia, but..weakass defense and pathetic strenght would get her killed in counterattacks

etc

etc

too many dissapointments in order to find my three top chars, characters that I can enjoy design wise, personality wise and most importantly, that can be useful in battle

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but I noticed that Hinoka from Birthright and Erika Chiba from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei share an uncanny resemblance. They even have the same hair color, hair style, personality, and eye color. I wonder if Hinoka's design was inspired by Erika's?

Erika

078f19239c2880a3d0d76e05d89a8218.jpg

Hinoka

FEF_Hinoka_My_Room_Model.png

• 5 months later...

Wondering if anyone can help me with some data for at least one DLC class not currently documented here? Specifically, the Myrmidon class as used by Owain in Hidden Truths 1. I came across this due to a user called Breakin' Benny on the wiki adding "special class" promotion boxes--and only promotion boxes--to these articles claiming the existence of both Myrmidon and a different variation of Mercenary for use in the DLC chapter in question:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Myrmidon

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Mercenary

The user in question cites the existence of both classes--especially the alleged alternate Mercenary variant--on the Cleric class for NPC DLC Lissa in the Before Awakening chapter.

The user has also since added tabs on the pages for Owain, Inigo, and Severa for their setups in the DLC chapter, but those edits are far less disagreeable (they're incomplete, yes, but precedent for these does exist elsewhere on the wiki). I've also personally made further edits to the Myrmidon class's article to include a skeleton setup for the Fates version of the class (since any video that replicates the bottom screen can prove its existence, due to vanilla Fates not using a Myrmidon class), but not the one for the Mercenary (since that class exists in vanilla Fates, the vanilla version could be in use for Inigo and Severa in Hidden Truths 1--much like nobody, not even Breakin' Benny, claims the existence of an alternate Great Knight for NPC DLC Frederick in Before Awakening). If anyone can extract the necessary data for me, that would be great...

Edited by shiningpikablu252