The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, it just seems like it'd be a strange decision to not make the merchant of the series in to an actual merchant. Then again there's more than a few things in this game that strike me as odd so who knows.

Well she has access to herb merchant for reclass and thief lead to adventurer, which is trickster, So it makes sense to me. If she didnt have access to grand merchant i would have given you the point though. Plus she looks more like herself as a thief then she would as a herb merchant, i just don't see Anna wearing the herb merchant getup in her portait.

Christ..............

Hormone and Gazzak looks like they are going to be the VV brothers of this game.

Yep. Hormone and William actually. Matching heart tattoos and poses... Gazzak's outfit is pretty equally cringe worthy though.

I guess the "brothers" are being continually reincarnated across the Fire Emblem-verse? Since at least FE6? >.>

I'm pretty sure Everyone from both side except for the canon deaths are acquirable in 3rd path.

Someone confirmed it in another thread.

Which means Yuugiri, Yukimura are playable on 3rd path as well.

Nohr exclusives are included too unless one of them dies like Crimson did.

VincentASM,

Just curious; is there any information on how stat mods are inherited to children in this game? Does it work the same way in as in Awakening? Is it different? Or has that still not yet been determined (which is totally fine; you're already doing so much good work on getting the data out to us)?

Thanks.

Anyway someone just added that the hooded man who killed Mikoto is Sumeragi, do we really have any proof of that?

In other news, is the following correct?

Hoshido: Chapter 27, Kamui fights Garon. Garon is defeated, but he transforms into Dragon mode > Endgame

Nohr: Chapter 27: Kamui confronts Garon, but he turns out to be just a familiar (from Touma?)

Hmm

What I'm more concerned is, it seems like there is a schrodinger scenario? Where both sides "past" is determined by a choice you make. It's either that, I'm missing something, or there is some sort of (possibly handwaved and/or behind the scenes) explanation as to why they are different.

I know this isn't the "discuss plot/storyline" thread but the differences between the two versions are rather er..feelable?

In Hoshido, it's more of a straightforward plot, though which path has more tragedy (people dying, etc) depends

In Nohr, it's not exactly as they advertised, though in a sense you do 'rebel" against Garon.

Also the Hydra vs Anankos thing still seems? to be continuing on the FEWiki, wish we could do something about it

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Eh, is it really an on-going argument? Maybe I should step in...

[spoiler=Sumeragi]Yeah, pretty sure Sumeragi is the hooded man.

1. The Hooded Man is a Trueblade, which fits with Sumeragi,

2. Sumeragi has a CG in the 3rd route, where he's holding the True Ganglari.

Eh, is it really an on-going argument? Maybe I should step in...

[spoiler=Sumeragi]Yeah, pretty sure Sumeragi is the hooded man.

1. The Hooded Man is a Trueblade, which fits with Sumeragi,

2. Sumeragi has a CG in the 3rd route, where he's holding the True Ganglari.

The Hydra/Anankos thing is just what it is, it might flare up again though.

For example, the last few edits on the Mikoto page has been switching back and forth between Hydra and Anankos

List of characters, and Garon's page might also, because they're the most connected

Oh ok then.

Though, wasn't he "killed" in the chapter? Either I forgot something or Hydra just revived him again

Assuming I have time later today, I'll probably try to do something about final boss of Hoshido as well (need class name, weapon name, might have to dig through the stream again.). Otherwise I also plan on adding the chapters, from the streams and Kantopia blog

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Yeah, I probably just need someone to definitely step in and say one way or the other. Right now, it's basically "I heard" "but I heard", and as someone who was so bored with the commenters on the Treehouse streams that I couldn't sit through it, I really am not the person to check context on Anankos.

I'll be honest, I've been taking you guys' word for it. Sorry for the trouble.

I see... I couldn't find any pages on Hydra or Anankos, so I didn't realise.

Well, I can confirm Hydra and Anankos are one and the same, unless NOA/NOE decide to change it at the last minute.

In the Japanese script for Chapter 7:

異形神ハイドラに問うこととする。

"I will seek the counsel of the Disfigured (hard to describe in English) God Hydra."

Here's a screencap I took from the Treehouse stream.

Yes, that's perfect. Thank you. Sorry again for the trouble.

What a odd name change though. Maybe they thought folks would be confused by the lack of nine heads? (He does have less than nine heads, right?)

He only has one yes.

Appearances of the unique recruitable bosses, based on the text dump:

Neutral Bosses

William – Kanna Paralogue

Hormone – Kanna Paralogue

Nacht – Sophie Paralogue

Draj – Midoriko Paralague

Nohr Bosses

Haitaka – Chapter 9

Kumagara – Chapter 14

Gazzack – Foleo Paralogue

Senou – Ophelia Paralogue

Vashara - Soleil Paralogue

Hoshido Bosses

Daniela – Chapter 14

Banba – Shinonome Paralogue

Funk – Gurei Paralogue

Daichi – Kinu Paralogue

None of the ones who appear in numbered chapters seem to be in the third route text dumps.

Edited by NeonZ

Recruitment page finally added!

Kick me if I made any mistakes.

Also, Flora, Yukimura, Izana and Fuuga have recruitment dialogue in My Castle, but I dunno what causes them to join, so I left their description blank.

I finished the Hoshido campaign but I never got Yukimura. I don't have all the children and I didn't do "Castle Defense #3" (Just popped at like chapter 26), so either of those may be related.

Some said that Flora can be recruited from a My Castle skirmish from Chapter 18 onward in Conquest. Some else said similarly about Izana, Yukimura, and Fuuga. Still no word on how Anna is recruited.