The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazward ズワルド

Starting Class: Mercenary

Personal Skill: Azure Dance (When used as a command, Strength and Speed +1 to all allies within a 2 tile radius for one Turn)

Recruitment: Joins at the start of Chapter 12

Birthday: August 7th

Voice Actor: Ryuuichi Kijima

Marx’s subordinate. His birthplace and personal history is unknown. Great at dance and has a fondness for women, but is actually a very shy person.

lazward.png?w=545

I think you're missing the ラ in his name.

Does anyone have a screenshot of Velour's full picture // avatar ?

I'm taking my sweet time with Hoshido route, and I need to know what she wears on her bottom half ; m ;

Here's how it went for me. I finished the game, didn't get Yukimura. I reloaded my save after the ending, did a completely random battle (a random one that had a level 20 leader) and he joined right afterward in the castle with a few lines of text. So either you have to clear a certain amount of skirmishes (I didn't do many of them), or you have to beat a level 20 skirmish, or you have to finish the game first..?

Would you happen to know what his base stats were? Or what his skills are off the bat?

Mozume still is a good unit, which I'll say until the cows come home

Well I'm here more because, omega's playthrough on Nohr Hard is still able to use Mozume, I'm not sure about Lunatic though

She's pretty much definitely usable in Hoshido, of course.

In other news, there was a guy who had an entire army of maxed out characters (courtesy of Eternal Seals) of course, I wonder just how much time he took (His Ryoma was, I think Level 45? Dang)

Mozume would probably ram most of her caps (on average anyway) around Level 25 or so, HP seems like a thing though.

Maybe it's stat boosters, but I don't recall the shops very well.

Would you happen to know what his base stats were? Or what his skills are off the bat?

Sure do, he never left the bench.

40 HP, 27 Str, 3 Mag, 32 Skill, 24 Speed, 20 Luck, 23 Def, 24 Res

His skills are the two Puppetmaster skills and the two Herb Merchant skills.

Regarding the Cipher characters not being in the game files, that's strange. The download for them was tiny, and they have unique models, icons and faces.

I'll also be trying to verify for myself, but does anyone know if the difficulty affects the base stats of your characters when they join?

I'm currently assuming that there isn't any though

Well as "planned" I verified that Azura has the same stats in normal and lunatic Chapter 5.

Well it'd be best if they all do, but there could be later differences (e.g. 14/16, etc)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Regarding the Cipher characters not being in the game files, that's strange. The download for them was tiny, and they have unique models, icons and faces.

Do you recall the file size or can you check?

Because of file compression, it's possible the assets are really small.

That or maybe some of the data is in the game, but the faces definitely aren't there.

The models and classes for Marth and Masked Lucina should be in-game anyway. They'd only need to add the new portraits and maybe a short haired version of Lucina's face for Masked Lucina (the mask itself is already in game too). Do all those files have the same size, or is Minerva's bigger?

I've finished the Nohr Path, and just cleared the third skirmish at My Castle, but I've recruited no characters. So, how to get Flora or Izana? New skirmishes appears as you wait?

I've finished the Nohr Path, and just cleared the third skirmish at My Castle, but I've recruited no characters. So, how to get Flora or Izana? New skirmishes appears as you wait?

Did you have an A support with Joker and Felicia?

As for Izana, not as sure about him...

No, I didn't. Forgot about this! And yeah I searched for Izana but nothing for him, that's annoying, maybe after Flora?

Yep, the only data I have on him for now from Japanese players is that they got him after a lot of skirmishes / castle battles.

Just a reminder, Shenmei, Rontao, and Anankos have voice actors.

Here they are:

Shenmei Yuka Keicho

Anankos Rokuro Naya

Rontao Yayoi Sugaya

Added them, thanks! I'm missing Lilith too, if anybody has her VA.

I've been going through if's Japanese miiverse page and I've started to find support endings. I have posted a couple up (which I should have asked permission to post first...)- and I have a few more to post (I've asked for permission to post these up, but no response yet).

I have been given a rough-ish translation of the ones I have already posted, but if I can get permission to post the other 20 support endings, can someone please translate them? :)

I've been going through if's Japanese miiverse page and I've started to find support endings. I have posted a couple up (which I should have asked permission to post first...)- and I have a few more to post (I've asked for permission to post these up, but no response yet).

I have been given a rough-ish translation of the ones I have already posted, but if I can get permission to post the other 20 support endings, can someone please translate them? :)

If Support Endings refers to marriage ones / S rank endings, then I've started doing those from the text dump...I finished Luna and Soleil's so far (and updated them to the post) and am going for Oboro's now.

Edited by Kirokan

No, I didn't. Forgot about this! And yeah I searched for Izana but nothing for him, that's annoying, maybe after Flora?

From what I've heard and my own experience both Izana and Flora are tied to interactions with other players' castles,could be either visiting or doing battles or both.

I forgot about the case with Izana,but mine came along before Flora,and I am fairly sure Flora joined right after I've done a castle battle among many that I've done.

Edited by Laie

Any ideas where I can find the inventories for children?

Do these look right?

Kanna Dragonstone
Shigure Iron Naginata
Deere Mend, Autumn Festal, Physic
Sophie Iron Lance, Iron Sword, Vulnerary
Midoriko Iron Yumi
Shinonome Iron Naginata, Vulnerary
Kisaragi Iron Yumi, Vulnerary

EDIT

Also, that's pretty smart. Not sure if this was in previous games, but if a character comes with a weapon that they can't equip because their weapon rank is too low, their weapon rank is automatically increased to the correct rank.

Kaze is a good example; he always has D in Shurikens, but in the Nohr route, he as C because he's holding a Steel Shuriken.

I guess if you hacked an Oboro into this inventory, he should automatically get bumped up to S.

Edited by VincentASM

Any ideas where I can find the inventories for children?

Do these look right?

Kanna Dragonstone

Shigure Iron Naginata

Deere Mend, Autumn Festal, Physic

Sophie Iron Lance, Iron Sword, Vulnerary

Midoriko Iron Yumi

Shinonome Iron Naginata, Vulnerary

Kisaragi Iron Yumi, Vulnerary

EDIT

Also, that's pretty smart. Not sure if this was in previous games, but if a character comes with a weapon that they can't equip because their weapon rank is too low, their weapon rank is automatically increased to the correct rank.

Kaze is a good example; he always has D in Shurikens, but in the Nohr route, he as C because he's holding a Steel Shuriken.

I guess if you hacked an Oboro into this inventory, he should automatically get bumped up to S.

Wait there's data on Kaze? Well he is a bit special, along with Gunter, in that he leaves and then rejoins.

I couldn't tell nearly as much, because he's liable to get several level ups (which I think affects his rejoining stats? Correct me if I'm wrong)

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure nobody is crazy enough to get Gunter level ups, even if he steals kills, so everyone has more or less the same Gunter when he rejoins, with maybe some minor variance in weapon levels.

The Ironic thing is that comparing Hoshido! Silas to Nohr! Silas, Hoshido Silas has higher rank, and consequently (or is it the other way around?) better inventory

Edited by CocoaGalaxy