The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but I actually meant like, what is it? What does it look like, what does it do? That sort of stuff. I assume it's those weird puppet units that pop up in My Castle battles, but I don't know for sure or how they actually work since I've only seen them once in passing.

Well, it looks like an horrible doll. The puppet can attack with one hidden weapons and a bow. :)

While I sort of knew it already, I was "reminded" that Takumi and Leo both have the same "death quote" afaik, which is really uh...interesting.

They even sound kind of similar when saying it

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

While I sort of knew it already, I was "reminded" that Takumi and Leo both have the same "death quote" afaik, which is really uh...interesting.

They even sound kind of similar when saying it

I'm assuming you're talking about what line is voiced, not what appears in text since those are different:

Takumi: As I thought, I can't fight as well as my brothers and sisters. At least, let everyone not lose heart....Losing my Life..Have to avoid it……It's so shameful, but I must retreat.

Leon: No way! For me to lose like this?…I must be resolute…I should die here, but…my siblings…everyone will be so sad…I can't…so……please let me…quit here…

Lul, I must have been blind then, some silliness

I'm actually more er, interested in like, the Armory/Vendor stuff. Apart from that, misc gameplay mechanics, and maybe a few other things

Oh, I figured you were talking about character stuff because of the thread we're in : P

Well, I've got armoury data figured out and I'm assuming vendor stuff is handled similarly.

Just need time to put it into tables...

Oh, I figured you were talking about character stuff because of the thread we're in : P

Well, I've got armoury data figured out and I'm assuming vendor stuff is handled similarly.

Just need time to put it into tables...

Well I'm all over the place, sort of. Kind of literally as well.

What can I say. Apart from that, it's mostly because I don't wanna double post in another thread but nobody else is there, and/or attention, etc

Like the chapter data thread

I suppose it might also be because I do post some long posts at times, though it is partially because I "update" the post about 5 times or so

It's not really the thread for it, but I was wondering what's going on with all the enemy data, hoho.

I haven't seen anyone else doing it, etc.

Mainly though, it's very problematic, for example, I still can't find Rinkah's stats in Chapter 2 because every video I've seen so far just refuses to show.

How silly.

Nohr Chapter 10 is another offender, mostly because it's a defense mission and nobody wants to go out and face the named characters because they're too busy defending

I suppose if you want to there's still a number of weapon things in the weapon thread

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Hmm, since Fuuga's a Weapon Master and Flora's a Maid maybe you have to raise your Armory and Vendor to level 3 for them to show up

Considering that that's how you recruit Izana and Yukimura (albeit with different faculties) that actually seems pretty legit, and everyone else basically said the same thing about every single one of them: they recruited them after a My Castle skirmish. We still have no idea how to remotely recruit Anna though, even though we have her Amie data and support conversations by now. I do think that maybe the Vendor is for Anna (she's a merchant like her sisters, albeit as an Outlaw) and that maybe the Canteen is for Flora (since she's a better maid than Felicia and is better with domestic duties than combat duties, whereas the Vendor supplies you with minor combat gear).

Edited by BlueSunStudios

I checked the requirements for the castle recruitees.

Izana: After Hoshido 18/Nohr 22: Build a Hot Spring

Fuuga: After Invisible 18: Build a Hot Spring

Yukimura: After Hoshido 22: Build all three Puppets

Flora: After Nohr 18/Invisible 22: Build all three Turrets (towers/ballistae)

I believe they must be Level 3 as well, but somebody should check that.

I checked the requirements for the castle recruitees.

Izana: After Hoshido 18/Nohr 22: Build a Hot Spring

Fuuga: After Invisible 18: Build a Hot Spring

Yukimura: After Hoshido 22: Build all three Puppets

Flora: After Nohr 18/Invisible 22: Build all three Turrets (towers/ballistae)

I believe they must be Level 3 as well, but somebody should check that.

Great! Thanks, I'll add this to the main page.

There are some un-special cases too.

Like Tsukuyomi naturally has an E in Tomes, despite starting with the D Ranked Ox God.

It's all sorts of confusing

The video I'm watching may or may not explain,

Mikoto has the Zanshin in her inventory, but she's at B Bows and is equipped with a Silver Bow instead

Oh, and, by the way Vincent, I found a "discrepancy" with your base stats for Yuugiri in IK

http://i.imgur.com/Tim2LPs.png

Strength: 17>18

Magic: 5>4

Skill:14>16

Speed: 20>21

Luck: 14>15

Update:

Adding on, I don't think Asura has 27 Speed (and his Hoshido Base Stats) in Invisible Kingdom, are you sure you didn't confuse something?

I'll manually check it when I go through Hama's stream, but that'll be in about 6-12 hours time from this update

I might have to eat my words though, because technically Nohr Asura has 24 speed as well, hmm..

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Invisible Kingdom Yukimura seems to be the biggest mystery right now, second only to Anna. We know that he can be recruited in Birthright, but either he is or isn't recruitable in Invisible Kingdom.

Posted · Hidden by VincentASM, July 11, 2015 - wrong thread
Hidden by VincentASM, July 11, 2015 - wrong thread

Restaurant page added!

Only thing I couldn't decipher was the effect of the "Worst" dishes (made by Flannel or Velour).

My guess is that dish effects are multiplied by -1. Or dish effects go negative. Either way, it's probably bad XD

Great! Thanks, I'll add this to the main page.

Awesome. Ah, don't forget the bit about needing to upgrade to Level 3 ^^

TBH I'm not completely sure, but it makes more sense and it's probably better to be safe than sorry.

It's all sorts of confusing

The video I'm watching may or may not explain,

Mikoto has the Zanshin in her inventory, but she's at B Bows and is equipped with a Silver Bow instead

Oh, and, by the way Vincent, I found a "discrepancy" with your base stats for Yuugiri in IK

http://i.imgur.com/Tim2LPs.png

Strength: 17>18

Magic: 5>4

Skill:14>16

Speed: 20>21

Luck: 14>15

Update:

Adding on, I don't think Asura has 27 Speed (and his Hoshido Base Stats) in Invisible Kingdom, are you sure you didn't confuse something?

I'll manually check it when I go through Hama's stream, but that'll be in about 6-12 hours time from this update

I might have to eat my words though, because technically Nohr Asura has 24 speed as well, hmm..

Thanks, I forgot Hoshido Yuugiri has slightly different stats.

Did Asyura check out OK? He has different data for all 3 routes.

In Nohr, he starts at a lower Level. In Invisible, he has the stats of Hoshido, but his weapon ranks aren't as high. (In fact, his Invisible version is the "normal" version.)

Question: Who is the Rainbow Sage? And Tamagura?

I added an entry for the Rainbow Sage. I remember the name Tamagura, but nothing is really coming to mind at the moment for who they were from memory...xD

Awesome. Ah, don't forget the bit about needing to upgrade to Level 3 ^^

TBH I'm not completely sure, but it makes more sense and it's probably better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks, I forgot Hoshido Yuugiri has slightly different stats.

Did Asyura check out OK? He has different data for all 3 routes.

In Nohr, he starts at a lower Level. In Invisible, he has the stats of Hoshido, but his weapon ranks aren't as high. (In fact, his Invisible version is the "normal" version.)

Fixed! Will keep them there until someone confirms or denies it : )

So in my own personal planning, I've started making more effective growths sheets, though I do recall it being done before, but my own method is different anyway

Looking at average HP+SPD+DEF +STR/MAG growths, I've admittedly only done for the characters I actually like, so it's a little biased, but this is an example:

Flannel: 67.5

Effie: 61.25

Mozume: 60

Camilla/Arthur: 58.75

Leo: 55

Xander/Ryoma/Kaze: 53.75

Others~

The two lowest values I have right now are Orochi (42.5) and Felicia (40). I even used Felicia's Magic instead of her Strength, using strength she has a paltry 33.75

Of course, base stats, etc, are probably more important, I myself am going to make a list of expected stats at 20/1 and 20/20, so to speak, to see how it actually matters. (Not that 20/20 will really matter that much, but still). Though the method I'm using would be base + level x growths, which doesn't take into account caps.

(Note that I had Camilla as a Wyvern Lord rather than a Revenant Knight, but details, hoho)

(Still have to get back on planning Hoshido/Nohr/Invisible Kingdom endgame teams.)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy