The Characters of Fire Emblem Fates [Spoiler]

Kirokan

Based on his map sprite in the stream I watched, he's the same class as Mikoto...

Which curiously enough is War Miko, which I thought was gender-locked to females.

Well that's interesting. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case but... Oh well

It's better than IS saying "Oh, by the way, that is TOTALLY NOT SEVERA and is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTER". They're at least flat out telling you it's Severa.

Next thing you'll tell me is that Danved and Devdan are the same person.

Edited by Bullwine85

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if William and Hormone will have their appearance altered for the international version. They really scream "Hard gay".

I like Nacht's design, if he was a sniper it would look like Grit transferred out of the Advance Wars cemetery.

So if a Male Avatar S-Supports with Zero, do we get both Kanna and Éponine? Likewise if the Female Avatar and Shara get together, do we get Kanna as well?

So about Luna,

She confesses that her real name is Serena/Severa

Well that answers that. Glad I'm not pursing her since she was my daughter in Awakening.
[spoiler=pairing spoiler]Still with "Cordelia" in the game, I want to pair her with Subaki in the Hope route to see how she reacts to be the "mother of her mother".

I wonder if William and Hormone will have their appearance altered for the international version. They really scream "Hard gay".

I like Nacht's design, if he was a sniper it would look like Grit transferred out of the Advance Wars cemetery.

We had Viktor and and Vincent in Awakening, they were basically the same thing as William and Hormone. They are not gonna change them at all.

Is Mozume Hoshido exclusive or both paths?

Mozume is on both paths. She's recruited on Chapter 7x on both sides.

Edited by Naui

So if a Male Avatar S-Supports with Zero, do we get both Kanna and Éponine?

We had Viktor and and Vincent in Awakening, they were basically the same thing. They are not gonna change them at all.

Mozume is on both paths. She's recruited on Chapter 7x on both sides.

I think their portraits are way more in your face about it than Vincent and Victor.

hormone.pngwilliam.png

Personally I find them kind of amusing, but I think NoA might lose their shit with them.

I think their portraits are way more in your face about it than Vincent and Victor.

hormone.pngwilliam.png

Personally I find them kind of amusing, but I think NoA might lose their shit with them.

You know, compared to the skinship in My Castle, these guys are not too bad. Considering we got same-sex supports in this game as well, I don't think they'll remove it. If they did, I don't know what the point is.

It's better than IS saying "Oh, by the way, that is TOTALLY NOT SEVERA and is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTER". They're at least flat out telling you it's Severa.

Next thing you'll tell me is that Danved and Devdan are the same person.

Well, I always was in the camp that hoped them to be just unrelated lookalikes. Or for things to be left unanswered. Yes I honestly would have preferred that, even if I'm alone with that opinion.

Part of it is a "please no more timetravel or world hopping" thing though.

Well, I always was in the camp that hoped them to be just unrelated lookalikes. Or for things to be left unanswered. Yes I honestly would have preferred that, even if I'm alone with that opinion.

Part of it is a "please no more timetravel or world hopping" thing though.

I was in the same faction.

Oh well...

So Odin's daughter looks strangely like Lissa and Lazward's daughter has Olivia's hairband. We just need Luna to be able to marry Subaki in the third route and the generation flipping trio will be complete.

I only realized just now that Garon and Sumeragi have similarly styled beards; they both have that random extra goatee but with reversed colors. (Sumeragi has double goatee lol)

In animeland this usually means siblings or close relatives.

Wow, info leaked so fast. Delicious spoilers. I'm tempted into buying a Japanese N3DS just so I can try the "uncensored" version. Kinu is very tempting too but I'm sticking with Rinka. I hope the 3rd route will allow me to pair up Ryoma with Pieri so I can give Shinonome the candy colored hair.

Edited by Lord-Zero

In my small weird opinion, it is interesting that the children in "Awakening," are from female characters, whereas in "If/Fates," the children are from male characters. Why can't it be 50/50? I was looking forward to see if Camiela (probably spelled it wrong) has a kid.

Maybe Professor Paradox and/or Doctor Who has the answer why some the characters from "If/Fats" looks like characters from "Awakening . . ."

In my small weird opinion, it is interesting that the children in "Awakening," are from female characters, whereas in "If/Fates," the children are from male characters. Why can't it be 50/50? I was looking forward to see if Camiela (probably spelled it wrong) has a kid.

Maybe Professor Paradox and/or Doctor Who has the answer why some the characters from "If/Fats" looks like characters from "Awakening . . ."

Because making individual sibling supports for the children would probably be hell. Now they can just limit to Kanna's siblings and Shigure's siblings. We don't want Radiant Dawn style support conversations do we?

My last post for the forseeable future: To the person who guessed Saizou's child was going to be Not!Gaius I say bravo, sir. I know someone made that post.

Thank you :B):

So, what class is Izana?

He looks like an Exorcist/Onmyouji

@Kirokan: I have "fixed" sprites for Hisame and Mitama (Matoi's too much work, though)

So, I'm assuming Flora is playable on both routes? I already like her more than Felicia.

Just Nohr Edited by Mysterique Sign