3rd Route Chapter titles and Sypnosis (Spoilers!)

VincentASM

How can we get ANY info on 3rd path, let alone support scripts in the 3rd path... when the 3rd path's release date is still TBA?

There's a lot of data for the 3rd path in the game already. Not the actual chapter scripts, but supports with pairings only possible in the 3rd path are there, class description of the true final boss is there, the chapter summaries are there, and now apparently bgms too.

Edited by NeonZ

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, the 3rd path is scheduled for release during the middle of July.

Yeah, _C usually denotes it's from the 3rd path.

At the moment I don't have time to dig through the files much, but I'm slightly amused if the music is there too.

Does 3rd path reveal anything regarding whether next-gen characters arrive after timeskip, or actually via alt dimension.

I am seeing tons of next-gen prologues similar to Awakening. And it won't make sense to have multiple time skips because some characters may S rank later in the game than others. Timeskip will be illogical and impossible to implement.

Is it confirmed that Crimson canonically has to die, or is it like one of those deaths that can occur if you're not careful enough? If so, that bothers me since she is one of my two main Hoshido waifus ;-;

Also, the ending has us fight two dragons? One of them sounds dangerously close to Aqua, if you ask me, or at least having powers similar to her. At least we know where the Fire Emblem is now.

For those of you confused on who Rontao is, this is what he looks like: rontao.png

Credit for this goes to this thread btw: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54923

This thread also gives some more info on Aqua's mother, but not much.

inb4 Aqua's mom is the invisible dragon

First think first, thank you very much for giving us the info !

I freaking agree, it's annoying. :/

...So here goes my wish for a kill everything path... >:-(

I really don't like the idea of the Hidden Kingdom to be honest, why couldn't it be simply monsters ? Bah...

Also, what the hell is this obvious Hoshido 'good guy' favoritism ? Kamui go staight up to Hoshido, like that, no choice, no anything. What gives ? I mean crap !

Also, great freaking idea that, to ask for help with people you rejected or run away from. Bah !

Well in SMTIV

Indeed you still pissed off (almost) everyone and kill them, but the ending clearly shows how it is the best outcome. I think htye've done this too with the Devil Survivor spinoffs where being neutral grant you the best possible outcome (and usually Chaos come after that, then Law being the worst ever).

FE:If takes on the third route is indeed very stereotypical of a game with two sides to choose. But I don't have problem with anything being stereotypical since it all comes down to the execution. Cliche premise can turned good with masterful execution and interesting premise could turned into bogus with botched execution.

And I think the Hoshido's favoritism comes from being Japan-expy the fact that Garon, no matter which said you choose, is the big bad main pawn and come to Nohr first will be extremely risky due to that reason.

Is it confirmed that Crimson canonically has to die, or is it like one of those deaths that can occur if you're not careful enough? If so, that bothers me since she is one of my two main Hoshido waifus ;-;

Her death is mentioned in a chapter summary, and there don't seem to be alternates to that. So, yes, it sounds like she has an unavoidable story death in this route.

So, any pic of this Hydra guy ? Why are they surprised by who he is ? He is Kamui from the future past or something like that again ?

Also, the ending has us fight two dragons? One of them sounds dangerously close to Aqua, if you ask me, or at least having powers similar to her. At least we know where the Fire Emblem is now.

For those of you confused on who Rontao is, this is what he looks like: rontao.png

Credit for this goes to this thread btw: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54923

This thread also gives some more info on Aqua's mother, but not much.

inb4 Aqua's mom is the invisible dragon

He's Kamui's dad.

Well in SMTIV

Indeed you still pissed off (almost) everyone and kill them, but the ending clearly shows how it is the best outcome. I think htye've done this too with the Devil Survivor spinoffs where being neutral grant you the best possible outcome (and usually Chaos come after that, then Law being the worst ever).

FE:If takes on the third route is indeed very stereotypical of a game with two sides to choose. But I don't have problem with anything being stereotypical since it all comes down to the execution. Cliche premise can turned good with masterful execution and interesting premise could turned into bogus with botched execution.

And I think the Hoshido's favoritism comes from being Japan-expy the fact that Garon, no matter which said you choose, is the big bad main pawn and come to Nohr first will be extremely risky due to that reason.

That's just it, it's just too easy. Too 'human and friendship and such BS are awesome. Too cliche. Too boring. Too convenient.

They force you to choose between two pretty dumb, and pretty much useless in the end, path, when there is a third option, that is pretty much the only smart one. In SMTIV Law and Chaos, here, Nohr and Hoshido.

This is why I don't like the neutral ending of SMTIV, plus the fact thay they suddenly decided to... (Spoiler SMTIV)

...Pull an outrealm-a-la-FEA, being all 'LAW&CHAOS CIRCLE BLABLABLA', and suddenly deciding to make the faces of the law & chaos the game the sacrificial lambs for the Neutral path.

Literally, suddenly Lucifer and Merkabath have 'the powers of I don't even remember, that are conveniently needed to ressurect Masakado.

I'm sorry Atlus, I though I was playing SMT, not Naruto of FFXIII.

Kind of like Strange Journey. Devil Survivor 2 is at this to annoys me as much. Devil survivor is perfect.

When you think that the SMT1's neutral path and Der Langrisser's independent path had you litterally giving the finger to verybody and carving your own path...

We all know that the only reason is because Hoshido are the entitled 'good guys', and because they are z japan-expy, no need to turn arround the bottle. :p

If only they actually had the balls to just give us the choice, the real choice, like 'I want to go there', since we have a map, I mean,

If they want to make the Hoshido/Nohr choice pointless, might as well do it correctly, no ?

... Bah, I'm judging the baby before it's even born.

Edited by B.Leu

That's just it, it's just too easy. Too 'human and friendship and such BS are awesome. Too cliche. Too boring. Too convenient.

They force you to choose between two pretty dumb, and pretty much useless in the end, path, when there is a third option, that is pretty much the only smart one. In SMTIV Law and Chaos, here, Nohr and Hoshido.

This is why I don't like the neutral ending of SMTIV, plus the fact thay they suddenly decided to... (Spoiler SMTIV)

...Pull an outrealm-a-la-FEA, being all 'LAW&CHAOS CIRCLE BLABLABLA', and suddenly deciding to make the faces of the law & chaos the game the sacrificial lambs for the Neutral path.

Literally, suddenly Lucifer and Merkabath have 'the powers of I don't even remember, that are conveniently needed to ressurect Masakado.

I'm sorry Atlus, I though I was playing SMT, not Naruto of FFXIII.

Kind of like Strange Journey. Devil Survivor 2 is at this to annoys me as much. Devil survivor is perfect.

When you think that the SMT1's neutral path and Der Langrisser's independent path had you litterally giving the finger to verybody and carving your own path...

We all know that the only reason is because Hoshido are the entitled 'good guys', and because they are z japan-expy, no need to turn arround the bottle. :p

If only they actually had the balls to just give us the choice, the real choice, like 'I want to go there', since we have a map, I mean,

If they want to make the Hoshido/Nohr choice pointless, might as well do it correctly, no ?

... Bah, I'm judging the baby before it's even born.

Yah I'd say this is most like Devil Survivor but with less content XD and at double the price years later.

Hmm.... Not sure how to feel about the 3rd route :(

A bit sad that it seems Nohr family joins you so late and the fact that you still lose units. I would guess 3rd route still gives you the most people? Not really sure what to do in regards to all of it :/

First think first, thank you very much for giving us the info !

I freaking agree, it's annoying. :/

...So here goes my wish for a kill everything path... >:-(

I really don't like the idea of the Hidden Kingdom to be honest, why couldn't it be simply monsters ? Bah...

Also, what the hell is this obvious Hoshido 'good guy' favoritism ? Kamui go staight up to Hoshido, like that, no choice, no anything. What gives ? I mean crap !

Also, great freaking idea that, to ask for help with people you rejected or run away from. Bah !

I am not sure if you are just hating for hate but you do realize why the Nohr route was a bit harder to approach since if you recall it was made out to seem like Garon wanted you dead... Which was supposed to give you stronger impetus for the Hoshido route. Garon is kinda your deterrent for that route since he wouldn't give you as much freedom, besides with Mikoto dead the kingdom of Hoshido is in more disarray so only seems more logical to start from there (aside from your starting members being the maids with ties there). Besides I think Hoshido is the weaker kingdom so... if you're going to get way being a fugitive it'd be in Hoshido rather than Nohr. I really don't think it is because they are nicer but rather they are just an easier side to approach as they aren't as well defended.

As for the hidden kingdom I think it is only logical that it would crop up in the current routes one way or another, I doubt they'd miss the chance to make references or hints at it.

With regard to rejection I think you realize there is likely a difference in the way he would reject them in favor of another mutually exclusive side to just plain saying you'd rather go your own way. I mean you've already mentioned in a prior thread it seemed cold that Kamui would claim to cut ties to Cyrus when he faced said member on the battle field. We don't actually know HOW he rejects both sides, at the very least it probably doesn't come across as cold when you make a straight up alliance.

Edited by Devola

Didn't think to check this earlier.

[spoiler=Title Logo]TitleLogo_AB.png

Fire Emblem if: Invisible Kingdom

(Written in katakana, so there's little room for interpretation)

Also, SciresM helped me obtain the dialogue files, but I'm busy to scan through them. I did send them to somebody to translate though.

Three CGs:

Story spoilers, of course. Also, I dunno the context, but you can use your imagination...

[spoiler=Chapter 17]C-17ED.jpg

[spoiler=Chapter 25]C-25OP.png

[spoiler=Chapter 26]C-26OP.png

(There's a fourth, but it's not really amazing without the context.)

Edited by VincentASM

Hurry and show the fourth CG Vincent, I'm starved.

I wonder if anyone realize Hunter Nightblood's avatar is from a doujin? aside from me.

Edited by Fateborn

Hurry and show the fourth CG Vincent, I'm starved.

I wonder if anyone realize Hunter Nightblood's avatar is from a doujin? aside from me.

Ah, so that's why his avatar feels so familiar !