3rd Route Chapter titles and Sypnosis (Spoilers!)

VincentASM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap, I've been discovered!

c7QqpRv.jpg

I really hope you didn't go to the direct source to dig that one out instead of having it saved in your picture dictionary for Avatar purpose.

Three CGs:

Story spoilers, of course. Also, I dunno the context, but you can use your imagination...

[spoiler=Chapter 17]C-17ED.jpg

[spoiler=Chapter 25]C-25OP.png

[spoiler=Chapter 26]C-26OP.png

(There's a fourth, but it's not really amazing without the context.)

I love that detailing on that sword from the chapter 25 CG that which looks an awful lot like the Ganglari, the crystal blade looks great, i like the Eye on it too.

Edited by goodperson707

Oh well, I don't know why I didn't want to show it XD

Maybe I don't want to spoil the ending too much, haha.

[spoiler=Final chapter]C-28ED.jpg

I have the movie files too, but sadly they cannot be played outside of the 3DS, so I dunno what they show.

Is that where Kamui gives Aqua the D?

What, you mean they didn't do it just after their mariage ? Talk about a crappy love life.

I maintain what I think about the third path, but shoot, I just love those CG so much. Once again, thanks for sharing.

Edited by B.Leu

Oh well, I don't know why I didn't want to show it XD

Maybe I don't want to spoil the ending too much, haha.

[spoiler=Final chapter]C-28ED.jpg

I have the movie files too, but sadly they cannot be played outside of the 3DS, so I dunno what they show.

And thus a baby was made that fateful day.

So, as it currently stands, to marry Aqua, one must accept that one of the child character will not be born.

The question then, is who will YOU sacrifice to the great altar of canon?

So, as it currently stands, to marry Aqua, one must accept that one of the child character will not be born.

why not multiple save files that way we can enjoy the canon Waifu that is Aqua and all the other greatness its a win win for all!

why not multiple save files that way we can enjoy the canon Waifu that is Aqua and all the other greatness its a win win for all!

Well, yeah. But you can't marry Aqua and get them all on a single playthrough. At least as far as I know.

Asama's child.She is creepy af.

(It also helps that I will only be marrying the siblings off along with Kamui and Aqua)

Azura's child is going to be the one who gets the chop, I'm afraid. :evil:

EDIT: Shigure, is what he's currently known as.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Well, considering that I don't plan to marry her whenever I get the game, that works out.

Well, yeah. But you can't marry Aqua and get them all on a single playthrough. At least as far as I know.

It would be kind of redundant, if you think about how much they shiptease M!Kamui and Aqua within the game. To ease the player into the canonical relationship that the game wants, only to find out that one of the kids will cease to exist because of it. Regardless, there isn't too much we can do at the moment, other than awaiting more answers to the questions it seems.

Can you explain this in more details?

Can you explain this in more details?

Base on calculations, if your Male Avatar chooses to marry a female who is marryable by other males who produce children, there will not be enough females for every male to produce a child.In order to get all 13 children in Hoshido or Nohr(Or 21 in the 3rd route)with a Male Avatar you must either marry:

A child unit

Zero(However we don't know if you can even get kids from this)

Or one of:

Yuugiri(Hoshido only)

Crimson(Hoshido only)

Anna(Unknown if Nohr only or neutral)

Flora(Nohr only)

(All are available in 3rd path)

However if you plan on marrying Crimson, you must do it quickly or you will not get to since she has a scripted death

(None of these females can S support with anyone but Kamui)

With a Female Avatar it is fine(Unless you marry Shara).

Edited by Azz01

Can you not say Aqua canon wife that kind of pisses me off not really bad but just a little IS already pushed Sumia down people thoat with Awakening now they doing it again Aqua as there prefer Wifu. But I will Wifu her but after Camilla, Orochi, Flora, Kagerou, etc.. Just wish IS didn't Shrove there prefer pairings down our thoat like with Eliwood and Ninan, even though I love that pairing.

Base on calculations, if your Male Avatar chooses to marry a female who is marryable by other males who produce children, there will not be enough females for every male to produce a child.In order to get all 13 children in Hoshido or Nohr(Or 21 in the 3rd route)with a Male Avatar you must either marry:

A child unit

Zero(However we don't know if you can even get kids from this)

Or one of:

Yuugiri(Hoshido only)

Crimson(Hoshido only)

Anna(Unknown if Nohr only or neutral)

Flora(Nohr only)

(All are available in 3rd path)

However if you plan on marrying Crimson, you must do it quickly or you will not get to since she has a scripted death

(None of these females can S support with anyone but Kamui)

With a Female Avatar it is fine(Unless you marry Shara).

I guess I am going to be leaving Inigo pairless. I mean, that would then keep with my Awakening playthrough where I paired him with Morgan. Severa and Owain were paired with eachother, so that works too,

Wait, you recruit EVERY character in the 3ed route?

Edited by TheWerdna

I guess I am going to be leaving Inigo pairless. I mean, that would then keep with my Awakening playthrough where I paired him with Morgan. Severa and Owain were paired with eachother, so that works too,

Save for Crimson, yes.

So, completely off topic of the 3rd path story...but does this 3rd path offer an overworld map like the Hoshido path/Awakening that offers extra experience gain and gold?

Well, all the characters that are exclusive to certain routes have supports with each other(E.g Zero and Oboro and Tsubaki and Luna)so it seems like it.Though like I already mentioned:

Gunter and Crimson seem to be the only two confirmed characters that do definitely die and there are probably going to be more Kaze situations and such

Well, I've read through the third route final chapter that user RainThunder datamined, and everything's consistent with what's here. Only discrepancy between it and what Onestep reported is that

There aren't any dialogue changes to the coronation scene if you're married to Azura, it seems. Which is a shame. Either they're in another file that wasn't included in that datamined archive (doubt it), or it was fake from the beginning.

So, that's that!

Edited by HijackThis

I don't think Flora has been confirmed for the third route yet either. She doesn't die, but the leaker didn't get her to join his party. I think Yuugiri also didn't join.

No matter what, we lose someone in each route.

So fucking shame, guess we can't have 'em all.

(Nohr route= hoshido units, hoshido route= nohr units, 3rd route= Crimson and a few others I imagine.

Edit: Who's Rontao anyway?

Rontao is the caretaker of Hydra, or something like that. Apparently his real form is of some kind of monster.

Holy crap, thank you so much for this info, Vincent!

How did you get all of this? Did you extract the logo from the game data?

Edited by Tymek

I don't think Flora has been confirmed for the third route yet either. She doesn't die, but the leaker didn't get her to join his party. I think Yuugiri also didn't join.

Flora Confirmed for the third path <3