"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Luna really Nohr only? I could have sworn when we first saw her in the trailers it was in the Hoshido My Castle.

It was a Kamui from a Hoshido My Castle visiting a My Castle from a Nohr player.

Are the children a time-skip or time-travel? I can't find out which from my searching. Shara and Kamui Support does seem to talk about Shara's past so I assume it's Time-skip?

Edited by DUFF MCWHALEN

Do Songstress and Villager promote to anything or are they special classes that can go to a higher level like Dancer and Villager in Awakening?

Edited by Kaplan

I heard there are certain map conditions that have to be met if you don't want have some of your characters die in the plot. Is that true?

I would like to know this as well, I really want this to actually be a thing!

-In My Castle, are there any other buildings besides the towers shown in the trailers that can be used by archers to hit multiple enemies, that help in castle defense?

-Are we capable of slapping people in FE-amie? Or do I have to settle for rubbing units in places they don't like to be touched?

-Is the storyline consistent in its tone, or does it change at some point?

-And are there any side-quests available after fulfilling certain objectives?

Edited by Ledges

do you unlock another difficulty if you beat Lunatic mode? If so, what's it called and what makes it differ from regular Lunatic? (If it's another Lunatic+, what makes it differ from FE13's Lunatic+?)

Edited by Peppy

I'm too scared to look through the children topic for fear of story spoilers. However, I want to see what Foleo looks like, since everyone is talking about his appearance. Does anyone have a non-spoiler picture?

EDIT: By 'non-spoiler' I mean just Foleo, no status screens, or map pictures, etc.

Edited by Leif

I'm too scared to look through the children topic for fear of story spoilers. However, I want to see what Foleo looks like, since everyone is talking about his appearance. Does anyone have a non-spoiler picture?

EDIT: By 'non-spoiler' I mean just Foleo, no status screens, or map pictures, etc.

Just his portrait here

foleo.png?w=545