"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Can you face rub more than one unit per chapter or not?

I think upgrading your treehouse room will let you do the skinship with more units. I don't know the exact numbers but I recall seeing it somewhere.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaze's personal skill, Prayer of Bonds, has the following description:

"When user is the support unit, the lead unit has a Luck% chance of surviving a fatal attack with 1 HP."

Is this "Luck%" referring to Kaze's blessed Luck stat, or is it referring to the lead unit's Luck stat?

I've got a minor story-related question. I know we speculated on this for a while, but is the gem on Aqua's necklace actually the Fire Emblem, or is the Fire Emblem something else in this game?

We actually have not seen or heard about the fire emblem at all in Hoshido or Nohr to my knowledge.However in the 3rd path, it will be one of the central focuses.

I've got a minor story-related question. I know we speculated on this for a while, but is the gem on Aqua's necklace actually the Fire Emblem, or is the Fire Emblem something else in this game?

We actually have not seen or heard about the fire emblem at all in Hoshido or Nohr to my knowledge.However in the 3rd path, it will be one of the central focuses.

To my knowledge, I.E. if I get this correct, the Yato(gami) is the Fire Emblem. The weapons wielded by your four brothers have some connection to it, which is what acts as it's "jewels" that power it up

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Pretty sure we've known this for a while but I can't find it anywhere. Is there a way to, for lack of a better word, synch up your copies of the game so the route "choice" becomes an actual choice? Something like the Data Transfer function from Monster Hunter 4 to Monster Hunter 4G where you'd insert one game card, then the other. My friend said it'd be included as DLC, in which case is there a way you could somehow register both games to get a free code (or something similar)?

It seems kinda silly to place such import on the choice you make if you don't really get a choice in-game, you know? Anyways, it'd be nice if one of y'all could respond to this, since even though I'm near positive the information's out there I just can't find it and it's eating me up.

Pretty sure we've known this for a while but I can't find it anywhere. Is there a way to, for lack of a better word, synch up your copies of the game so the route "choice" becomes an actual choice? Something like the Data Transfer function from Monster Hunter 4 to Monster Hunter 4G where you'd insert one game card, then the other. My friend said it'd be included as DLC, in which case is there a way you could somehow register both games to get a free code (or something similar)?

It seems kinda silly to place such import on the choice you make if you don't really get a choice in-game, you know? Anyways, it'd be nice if one of y'all could respond to this, since even though I'm near positive the information's out there I just can't find it and it's eating me up.

The Downloadable version works that way apparently. You download, then you choose

Assuming it's released that way

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Is there a way to grind gold? In Hoshido specifically but if you can do it in other routes as well that'd be nice.

Everytime you feed Lilith I think you get a good amount of gold.(I don't think it is every time.)

At chapter six, on the downloadable version (which is just called "Fite Emblem if" with no subtitle), a choice shows up asking you which side you follow. When you choose a side, it then downloads the data for that side from the E-Shop. If you play the game again and chose the other side, then you have to pay 1900 yen. So it actually is a choice in the DL version, and it was really hard for me!

Just one question (Story Spoiler !!!)

I read somewhere that Aqua dies in some path. I project to marry Kamui and Aqua so I just want to know if she survives in one path or not.

What are the base weapon ranks for classes this time around? I saw that you guys already gathered the maximum class stats, but I'm curious if we departed from Awakening's way of promotion/class changing always giving you E-Rank with your new weapons.

Promoted classes being stuck with E-Rank always irked be, specially after coming from the DS games where promoted units had pretty workable base weapon ranks, at least for the weapon locked classes like Sniper and Swordmaster.

And I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else already.

Oh yeah, another thing. How do Child Seals work, exactly?

What is the level caps in this game?

It seems to be 20/20, but an item called Eternal Seal increases a unit's cap in 5 levels per use. I don't remember reading if there was a cap for this.
You can only use the item on promoted units. Though I'd wait until someone that actually played the game can give you a clearer answer.

I also read that the item seems to be really expensive, something like 120k gold, but I'm not sure if this is true.

Edited by Black Mage

What are the base weapon ranks for classes this time around? I saw that you guys already gathered the maximum class stats, but I'm curious if we departed from Awakening's way of promotion/class changing always giving you E-Rank with your new weapons.

Every promotion I have done has given an E-rank to the new weapon type. Elite Ninjas get an E rank in Swords, War Miko get an E rank in Bows, et cetera.

With all the customization available in the game, is it possible to switch Azura between her Hoshido and Nohr outfits? As someone who wants to go into the game as blind as possible, I'd just like a "yes" or "no" please. If the ability to switch is tied to the plot in any way, I'd appreciate it if you could just say no and let me find out for myself - I'm sure anyone who'd like more details will be able to ask too.

My second question: a website reported having played the first two chapters of the third path. Is that in the wild too or would they have just gotten early access to it? Thanks!

Edited by DefyingFates

With all the customization available in the game, is it possible to switch Azura between her Hoshido and Nohr outfits? As someone who wants to go into the game as blind as possible, I'd just like a "yes" or "no" please. If the ability to switch is tied to the plot in any way, I'd appreciate it if you could just say no and let me find out for myself - I'm sure anyone who'd like more details will be able to ask too. Thank you!

No.

Edit: For your second question: Someone was able to hack/remotely download/idk the 3rd route and a handful of other DLC from the Nintendo server so their claim isn't too farfetched. The third route and other DLC are borderline common knowledge amongst people who are spoiling themselves so you should be extra careful if you want to keep spoiler free (heck the name of the third route itself is a spoiler)

Edited by Duellwalzer

How many people dies per routes? Can you list their name for me. Thank you

Hoshido route deaths: Suzukaze, unless you save him. Flora. Gunther (possibly able to be saved?). I think I heard Camilla dies too but it's preventable though I've only seen it mentioned once. Lazwald, Pieri, Elise, Marx, and Aqua.

Nohr route deaths: Suzukaze, unless you save him. Gunther, unless you save him. Takumi, Ryouma. I think Aqua as well.

Even more spoilery spoilers below:

Third route: Crimson, Gunther.

These are all I can recall for now. There's a death thread on the forums that people are updating too.

Question, question, question!

Do the amiibo-unlocked characters have personal skills, too?

If so, what are they?

I'm getting my copy on Wednesday, but I'm too impatient to find out.

EDIT: Oh, and does Marth come with Falchion?

Edited by Fruity Insanity

No, they don't have personal skills, only class skills. Lucina, Marth and Ike all have their own legendary weapons though(Falchion, Parallel Falchion, Ragnel) that can't removed from their inventory and given to other characters. I don't know if Robin has something similar.