"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which skill is 350G? Lowest I've seen is 500G, but I was looking really fast.

Highest I've seen is Aptitude, which costs 5000G.

When I have time, I'll add the costs to the skill page. Maybe.

[spoiler=character spoiler]Kanna, Kamui's child

Ah I feel like a fool for completely forgetting about that character lol, Thanks.

[spoiler={waow}]Might be off topic but is there a thread going on about pairing for skills/stats in this game?

Edited by MitoRequiem

Ah I feel like a fool for completely forgetting about that character lol, Thanks.[spoiler={waow}]Might be off topic but is there a thread going on about pairing for skills/stats in this game?

There's the unit optimization thread. You might like to try it out.

With amiibos, I've heard that when you scan them, you can challenge them to a battle for recruitment, or receive items from them (like Marth's tiara). However, what happens if you pick the item? Does the amiibo character disappear, and then you have to rescan it in order to battle for recruitment? Or can you do both with one scan? (Sorry if this is a lame question, I've never used amiibo before).

Oh, and also, what happens if you've already recruited the character? Can you use one amiibo to recruit them more than once, or is recruitment one-time-only?

Is infinite gold technically possible in Nohr because of the Great Merchant's Easy Life skill?

(The skill that can give you a gold coin each turn based off of your luck stat).

It only works for the first 7 turns and it doesn't always activate. You might get around 2 per deployment of that character and they are only worth 300g a piece (iron weapons cost 1000g).

But this is what I saw on the Hoshidan class skills page, "Luck% chance of obtaining a Golden Coin after moving up to the 7th Turn".[/size]

It works at the beginning of the seventh turn. Not every turn before or after.

Gold Coins are only really useful for Extravagance.

Edited by gayserbeam

as weapons dont have any "durability" items do have uses right? are items like vulnaries refreshed in between missions or do they need to be bought again? (which would make them a lot less effective)

Items and Staves are used up and break forever just like before.

This is probably petty, but one of the things that bothered me in Awakening was that some units didn't get unique models when they promoted from their base class (I didn't really mind if they second sealed and had a generic model though). What's it like in this one? Do all units have at least one unique model when promoted?

As with Hoshido and Nohr, are there any characters that can't be recruited in the 3rd path?

Izana's dead right off the bat. You'll also permanently lose someone later.

Edited by Ryo