"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How efficient is soft resetting for better stats? Of course, I mean for Normal or Hard, since I understand that Lunatic's are fixed. I simply don't want to end up wasting too many Eternal Seals on a favorite because of RNG screw or something.

When you change a unit's class using a parallel seal, will they be able to gain the skills from levels they've already passed? For example, if I change Azura to a Pegasus Warrior at level 8, would she gain Pegasus Warrior's level 1 skill upon reaching level 9?

When you change a unit's class using a parallel seal, will they be able to gain the skills from levels they've already passed? For example, if I change Azura to a Pegasus Warrior at level 8, would she gain Pegasus Warrior's level 1 skill upon reaching level 9?

Yes that's how the system works

I think I remember seeing the answer to this but forgot what it was - how does Azura's Parallel Sealing work? As a Singer, does she get unpromoted classes as reclass options at levels 1-20 and promoted classes at levels 21-40? And if she goes Singer --> promoted class, her level will decrease by 20, and increase by 20 if she reclasses back to Singer?

I think I remember seeing the answer to this but forgot what it was - how does Azura's Parallel Sealing work? As a Singer, does she get unpromoted classes as reclass options at levels 1-20 and promoted classes at levels 21-40? And if she goes Singer --> promoted class, her level will decrease by 20, and increase by 20 if she reclasses back to Singer?

I think it goes like this:

Azura Singer Lv.1-20 unpromoted classes

Azura Singer Lv.21-40 promoted classes

However, Azura can not go above Lv.20 in a promoted class(Unless you use Eternal Seals), so:

Lv.40 Singer->Lv.20 Falcon Warrior.

Something I saw mentioned on GameFAQs, and I wanted to ask about it here. Someone was making the mention of True Hit possibly being gone in this game. Is there any possibility to this claim?

This is speaking from personal experience only, but I don't think this is the case. If it's really 1RN, I'd be resetting more times than I already did. That said, I just missed a 99-hit move yesterday...

I have another questian: I was playing on my lunatic file, and after i completed chapter 13, my game went from lunatic to normal mode :|

How can i change it back ? (if possible)

I have another questian: I was playing on my lunatic file, and after i completed chapter 13, my game went from lunatic to normal mode :|

How can i change it back ? (if possible)

You probably accidentally clicked the option to lower the difficulty, in which case you can't change it back.

You probably accidentally clicked the option to lower the difficulty, in which case you can't change it back.

Ugh, i have start all over again? Bummer (can you tell me where i clicked it? because i have no clue how to lower your dif ingame) ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Edited by AJJ

Spoilers and question on epilogue:

So looking at the raw endings, it seems like all the males have a normal ending and a touma ending. Similarly, all the women that can marry Lazward and Odin have a normal ending and an awakening ending for when they leave with them. Do the touma endings only take place when Kamui marries them or do they take place whenever someone is playing the touma route? What about if aqua is their wife instead of femui?

Edited by zoned out

Ugh, i have start all over again? Bummer (can you tell me where i clicked it? because i have no clue how to lower your dif ingame) ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

When you are at the chapter selection area, it's the third option from the top. When you click on that, it'll show the three difficulties (normal, hard, and lunatic). After clicking on a difficulty, you choose a mode (phoenix, casual, or classic), it'll prompt you if you want to do that (left yes, right no).

Since I can't seem to find a solid answer for it...

Can characters A+ with Kamui at all? I know Kamui can't A+, so I'm assuming not, but I wasn't sure.

No

Edit: To prevent the topmost post on this page from being a lame one-word answer, I'll add that Kamui can still give any opposite-gendered unit in the game (or same-gendered if Zero or Shara I guess) access to his/her secondary class tree via marriage. But only one per file obviously (not counting children).

Edited by Bovinian

No

Edit: To prevent the topmost post on this page from being a lame one-word answer, I'll add that Kamui can still give any opposite-gendered unit in the game (or same-gendered if Zero or Shara I guess) access to his/her secondary class tree via marriage. But only one per file obviously (not counting children).

Alright, thank you.

Sucks for Benoit, I suppose. Mostly because it doesn't seem like he'll get an extra class from A+'ing available Arthur OR Flannel options. Hmm...

Is it possible to forge the "character" weapons like "Luna's Sharp Sword" or "Hinata's Fierce Blade" if you have what is needed? I would guess yes, but I don't know for sure.

Also, you can obtain these weapons from sparkly-tiles during skirmishes or from your party members randomly in my castle, right? And am I right in assuming you can get multiple copies of these weapons?

...can someone have an A+ Support, and an S-Support?

Yep, everyone can reach both an A+ Support and S Support with one other person except for Kamui, who can only reach A supports with same-gendered units.

Pre-route split, if you were to trade over weapons to Kamui, would they keep them post-split?

I'm pretty sure...? I don't remember exactly, but I remember making Rinkah trade with Kamui to give myself a stat booster.

Edited by Carter

I'm pretty sure...? I don't remember exactly, but I remember making Rinkah trade with Kamui to give myself a star booster.

I thought they might do something that wouldn't allow you to take Hoshido weapons over to the Nohr side.

Yep, everyone can reach both an A+ Support and S Support with one other person except for Kamui, who can only reach A supports with same-gendered units.

I'm assuming that's to just balance it out or something? Since the Avatar can support with literally everyone.

EDIT: I was looked through the files to see about the amiibo weapons, and I saw that

There's Divine Falchion and Parallel Falchion. Is this because you can get two Lucinas or because of something else?

Edited by Deviddo

I'm assuming that's to just balance it out or something? Since the Avatar can support with literally everyone.

EDIT: I was looked through the files to see about the amiibo weapons, and I saw that

There's Divine Falchion and Parallel Falchion. Is this because you can get two Lucinas or because of something else?

Divine Falchion belongs to Marth, the original Falchion wielder

Divine Falchion belongs to Marth, the original Falchion wielder

Yeah I thought of that right after I posted. I feel incredibly stupid, but thank you for clearing that up anyway.