"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they might do something that wouldn't allow you to take Hoshido weapons over to the Nohr side.

If you're playing Nohr (as I am), you can purchase Hoshidan weapons from visiting a Hoshido Castle online. It would be weird if they would prevent you from doing that in early game.

I'm assuming that's to just balance it out or something? Since the Avatar can support with literally everyone.

While the Avatar can only A Support, they can still use the buddy seal with anyone of the same gender, as long as they reach an A Support. If I'm playing as Female Kamui and support Nyx and Charlotte, I can use the buddy seal to get Dark Mage and Fighter! I'll have to double check on that though.

does Nohr skill affects the 'when triggering battle' skills(eg: Diamond Strike, Mirror Strike)?

Nope; only proc skills, to my knowledge.

What is My Castle from an in-universe perspective?

An separate dimension that is tied to Lilith.

Can you grind experience in Nohr after beating the campaign?

There is no post game so no.

I'm assuming you can't go back to level 1 in Fates, at least not easily?

You can't.

There is no post game so no.

Technically, wasn't it confirmed that you keep the final upgraded sword after beating the game? But, yes, according to what has been reported that doesn't unlock the experience block. Probably will need to wait for the grinding DLC.

I'm assuming you can't go back to level 1 in Fates, at least not easily?

You can reset to Level 1 by using a Master Seal, but that's only once.

Edited by Minischew

So i found someone who had robin and lucina on his team, beat him, but i coundt recruit both of the amibo characters. Is there a way (beside's getting the amibo "-.-) on getting these unit?

Also, i have seen some character specific weapons like aqua's lance, but have no idea how to obtain it. can someone explain this to me?

(Sorry for my grammer, english is not my first langauce)

So i found someone who had robin and lucina on his team, beat him, but i coundt recruit both of the amibo characters. Is there a way (beside's getting the amibo "-.-) on getting these unit?

Also, i have seen some character specific weapons like aqua's lance, but have no idea how to obtain it. can someone explain this to me?

(Sorry for my grammer, english is not my first langauce)

The only way to get the amiibo is to actually use the amiibo.

Aqua's lance is a Blessed Lance so you can buy a Blessed Lance in the Lv.2(Only 1)and Lv.3(Only 2)Nohrian Armory.

The only way to get the amiibo is to actually use the amiibo.

Aqua's lance is a Blessed Lance so you can buy a Blessed Lance in the Lv.2(Only 1)and Lv.3(Only 2)Nohrian Armory.

Can you also get the weapon from a sparkly tile?

Can you also get the weapon from a sparkly tile?

No.Any buyable weapon cannot be found in sparkly tiles.

You can reset to Level 1 by using a Master Seal, but that's only once.

I guess we'll just have to be careful about what classes we go into, huh? This explains why some characters only have about two classes.

I guess we'll just have to be careful about what classes we go into, huh? This explains why some characters only have about two classes.

I might be a bit off about how this works, but it seems like the thing you have to be most careful about is getting several Level 15 promoted skills, Let's say you stayed in your original class tree until Level 15 promoted, and now want to venture into other classes to get other skills. If you then move into a new class tree that you haven't ever been in, you need to go through Level 16, 17, and 18 to pick up the two unpromoted and level 5 promoted skills before you can finally get the 15 promoted one at Level 19. Now you only have one level left before you hit the level cap at 20, so without an Eternal Seal, you don't have enough room to get level 15 promoted skills from other classes. You can avoid this situation by spending some time in the tier 1 of the other class tree while unpromoted, so you don't have to waste your promoted levels picking up the unpromoted skills from that class tree.

I'm not sure how feasible this is to do with several units though, because I don't know how many Parallel Seals you get during the story before My Castle starts selling them in unlimited numbers.

Most characters only have one re-class option. But there are marriage seals (re-class into spouse's default class) and buddy seals (reclass into A+ partner's initial class).

Most characters only have one re-class option. But there are marriage seals (re-class into spouse's default class) and buddy seals (reclass into A+ partner's initial class).

Does this mean that it is possible to have every single skill available for that unit (besides skills gain from buddy seals, ect)?

Does this mean that it is possible to have every single skill available for that unit (besides skills gain from buddy seals, ect)?

Yeah, except skills from special classes like Singer, Garou, Fox Spirit etc.

If you're lucky and patient, you can even have every normal skill on a character by buying skills from the same character encountered in StreetPass or SpotPass battles.

Edited by VincentASM

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

When using a parallel seal to change to the character's alt class, they'll gain the skills they missed at a rate of one per level (including base class skills from a promoted class). You can also buy skills from somebody who has them on a certain character; however, those skills can only be given to that character (for example, buying Line of Death from a Mozume means you are buying it for your Mozume).

EDIT: Saizou'd by Vincent.

Edited by The DanMan

Does someone have a good idea of how skill costs work after My Castle battles? I've seen the same skills cost 1000G higher on level 1 unpromoted units (or maybe it's healers), and 750G extra if on the Avatar, but I'm confused at the overall variance.

Does someone have a good idea of how skill costs work after My Castle battles? I've seen the same skills cost 1000G higher on level 1 unpromoted units (or maybe it's healers), and 750G extra if on the Avatar, but I'm confused at the overall variance.

It seems to depend on 4 things - What level your unit is, how many skills that unit already has, if you're buying from a my castle supporter or right after a my castle battle, and the skill itself. After a my castle battle, you can either recruit one unit or buy a skill of one unit. If you choose to buy a skill at that time, it's significantly cheaper than buying from a my castle supporter. After you buy a skill in that manner, that unit you bought the skill from becomes a supporter and you can buy the rest of their skills but the cost is significantly increased(maybe double cost or more).

For example, I have a rallybot lv 5 Brave Hero Lazwald(with all rallies except for rally defense). Rally strength costs 4250G but rally magic costs 4000G and rally skill costs 3750G. This is from buying from a castle supporter but the differences will still be apparent but scaled down if it was after a my castle battle. This is an example of a difference in the skills themselves, since they're all the same(rally skills). Aptitude and Easy Life tend to be the most expensive skills.

Now, I just bought Rally Defense for 4500G. Rally Strength just increased in cost from 4250G to 4750G. In fact, all the rally skill costs increased by exactly 500G. This is scaling with number of skills.

One more comparison is a lv 28 Matoi and a lv 30 Velour and they both have 14 skills. For Velour, Tomebreaker costs 7000G and for Matoi Tomebreaker costs 6000G.

I don't have exact gold increases for each factor, but I'm fairly certain those are the only 4 factors.

Question about the character pacific statues.

Can you build as many as you want or is there a limit to how many you build?(Cause I wanna build them all for completions sake)