"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Suzukaze's reason to join]Kamui mentioned wanting to avoid as many Hoshidan casualties as possible. Suzukaze overheard that, and wanted to see it happen himself if Kamui indeed meant it.

Thanks, that... makes sense I guess?

Aww that sucks D: I wanted 3 characters with Servant’s Joy and Sun God for loads of AOE healing.

Could you also test Snake Venom + 4fangs + Deadly Breath combo on Velour a.e. (yes I want to do this on my Velour xD)? And

Could you test if "Seal" skills stack aswell (a.e. Strength Seal and Magic Seal)?

Thanks!

Snake venom + 4 fangs + deadly breath does stack! I have that skillset on both Velour and Kinu, it's really good.

Seal skills also stack if they affect different stats.

There is no seal that resets levels however, there is a thing called an Eternal Seal which increases your max level by five(Only works on promoted units).However they cost 12000 a pop so yeah.We are unsure if there is a cap on the level you can use them.

...can you buy Booster Items, aka items that increase stats, from Streetpass teams? That could fix the problem, come to think of it.

...can you buy Booster Items, aka items that increase stats, from Streetpass teams? That could fix the problem, come to think of it.

I don't know.I know you can buy booster items from the vendor but they only stock one.Guess I will be stocking up on all my stat boosters.

Snake venom + 4 fangs + deadly breath does stack! I have that skillset on both Velour and Kinu, it's really good.

Seal skills also stack if they affect different stats.

Oh that's amazing! Also may I ask which 2 other skills you use on Velour/Kinu?

I want to cross Camilla x Flannal for good speed growthrates, after that reclassinh Velour to Trueblade by Buddy Seal and give her Flowing Strike and Odd Cry for alot of speed while still proccing the skills, I'll also give her a Quick Katana for more speed.

I am probably making my avatar some kind of debuf sorcerer(Draconic Curse, Counter,Seal Skills and Vengeance?) or just the old vantage,counter,vengeance combo.

I have my primary units in my castle team in my signature with skills, though some are not finalized and/or only for sharing skills xD

(Pieri!)Kinu has Pavise and Aptitude(temporary) and (Rinka!)Velour has Renewal and Tomebreaker. For me, since Velour can do significant damage without actually damaging an enemy in battle, the most important thing is survival. I left Velour as a Managarmr and have her primarily use a defensive beaststone, but can use beaststone+ on occasion. Stats are good too, 40 str capped, defense caps at 39, +4 from the beaststone so 43 defense. Resistance is still decent, but the growth rate isn't that good. At lv 30 she has 22, +5 from beaststone) so 27, so I just use Tomebreaker and not really worry about it(I haven't calculated/got max resistance). Defensive beaststone gives -2 skill and -1 speed. Her skill caps at 27, so it decreases to 25 which is unfortunate. Speed caps at 36, -1 so 35. I was considering Defensive Formation for one skill at first, but her speed is high enough to not worry about it. Velour's personal skill also helps with staying healthy.

I found Kinu harder to use because of subpar defense, though she has lots of resistance. I haven't done too much with her yet, so can't really make good comments here. Her personal skill helps with extra passive damage though.

Draconic Curse is a good debuff on its own, a unit who has that doesn't really need seal skills since seals don't stack with Draconic Curse if the skills are equipped by the same unit.

Edited by Aidil

I have my primary units in my castle team in my signature with skills, though some are not finalized and/or only for sharing skills xD

(Pieri!)Kinu has Pavise and Aptitude(temporary) and (Rinka!)Velour has Renewal and Tomebreaker. For me, since Velour can do significant damage without actually damaging an enemy in battle, the most important thing is survival. I left Velour as a Managarmr and have her primarily use a defensive beaststone, but can use beaststone+ on occasion. Stats are good too, 40 str capped, defense caps at 39, +4 from the beaststone so 43 defense. Resistance is still decent, but the growth rate isn't that good. At lv 30 she has 22, +5 from beaststone) so 27, so I just use Tomebreaker and not really worry about it(I haven't calculated/got max resistance). Defensive beaststone gives -2 skill and -1 speed. Her skill caps at 27, so it decreases to 25 which is unfortunate. Speed caps at 36, -1 so 35. I was considering Defensive Formation for one skill at first, but her speed is high enough to not worry about it. Velour's personal skill also helps with staying healthy.

I found Kinu harder to use because of subpar defense, though she has lots of resistance. I haven't done too much with her yet, so can't really make good comments here. Her personal skill helps with extra passive damage though.

Draconic Curse is a good debuff on its own, a unit who has that doesn't really need seal skills since seals don't stack with Draconic Curse if the skills are equipped by the same unit.

Oh sorry I mostly ignore signatures xD.

Hmm I guess I am going to give my Kamui Vengeance,Counter,Draconic Curse, Vantage and Miracle then, but I also wanna use Devilish Wind... (Going for Nosferatu Sorcerer).

I do have a Leon I want to give Strength Seal,Speed Seal and Magic Seal, so mayble Draconic curse is useless.

Do you know if AI in streetpass battle use Copycat Puppet well?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I am trying to make a really hard streetpass team :P

Hello, so does anyone know if you use an S rank weapon for two rounds, is your Str still halved the third round? I just want to confirm so that my excel spreadsheet has correct information.

How significant are the weapon triangle advantages? Does someone who's capped skill/speed in a class like Elite Ninja or the like face a lot of trouble hitting/dodging someone with an advantage over them?

How significant are the weapon triangle advantages? Does someone who's capped skill/speed in a class like Elite Ninja or the like face a lot of trouble hitting/dodging someone with an advantage over them?

I've heard it is basically awakening but Fates S rank = Awakening's A rank, and so on and so forth. Also, how the weapon triangle affects match ups is different for each one. It denies your Rank bonus and imposes -1 Mt and from 5-15 Hitrate advantage or disadvantage(depending on what side you are on). For Swords and Kunais, they are increased by 3 damage from their rank bonus at S rank, so it's more likely they will do insignificant damage with a slightly below average hitrate. Lances, Bows, and Magic just have a hard time overall, both hitrate and damage are compromised, and Axes won't be able to hit worth a damn.

Awakening information: http://serenesforest.net/awakening/miscellaneous/calculations/

Edited by Psyruby

Oh sorry I mostly ignore signatures xD.

Hmm I guess I am going to give my Kamui Vengeance,Counter,Draconic Curse, Vantage and Miracle then, but I also wanna use Devilish Wind... (Going for Nosferatu Sorcerer).

I do have a Leon I want to give Strength Seal,Speed Seal and Magic Seal, so mayble Draconic curse is useless.

Do you know if AI in streetpass battle use Copycat Puppet well?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I am trying to make a really hard streetpass team :P

No problem XD I personally haven't seen copycat puppet used in an ai streetpass battle, though all the ones I saw so far had their units stationary, so I can't quite say for sure xD. I can tell! I can't be bothered to do a hard streetpass team xD vast majority of the streetpass battles I've gone through were skill freebies, like how I set mine up.

Hello, so does anyone know if you use an S rank weapon for two rounds, is your Str still halved the third round? I just want to confirm so that my excel spreadsheet has correct information.

Third battle will be at full strength.

No problem XD I personally haven't seen copycat puppet used in an ai streetpass battle, though all the ones I saw so far had their units stationary, so I can't quite say for sure xD. I can tell! I can't be bothered to do a hard streetpass team xD vast majority of the streetpass battles I've gone through were skill freebies, like how I set mine up.

Third battle will be at full strength.

Hmm, I seem so the actual accurate description (heh) would be like, "Halves Strength every other battle" or "Halves Strength every even battle" or something like that. Oh dear, such complicate. Though in any case it seems like they're much better now, since you run at 0.75% of the might, rather than half. (On average anyway)

It still seems complicated though....

Hi there.

Does somebody know if nintendo gift cards are region locked?

I imported my 3ds and Fates from japan and realy want that sweet DLC, but i only have 1 EU card here.

If it is region locked, how can obtain a japanese GC?

If you bring Zero/Orochi to a Streetpass/PVP battle can they capture enemy units there?

I doubt it. You can only capture generic units and once you've converted a generic, they're technically no longer the same character.

How does the third path handle the amount of units from both the Hoshido and Nohr routes? Do some units just get left out in the third path or is there just an ABSURD amount of units?