"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

They definitely affect it, in my above test I had Flora use Draw on a lv 18 Trueblade and the hit chance was 72%

Hrm.... so either only certain skills affect it or no skills affect it. I'm betting Raven Strike doesn't work cause it wants you to start a "battle." Then the only thing I can think of is either Flamboyant or Subaki's personal skill. Subaki's personal skill would be 10x easier to test as he is already in the right class set.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm.... so either only certain skills affect it or no skills affect it. I'm betting Raven Strike doesn't work cause it wants you to start a "battle." Then the only thing I can think of is either Flamboyant or Subaki's personal skill. Subaki's personal skill would be 10x easier to test as he is already in the right class set.

Tested both, both don't do anything.

1. Yes and yes.

2. There's a lot more mobs and reinforcements. Also, the mobs actually do damage and will attack you, and the map isn't as...flat and straight...as exponential growth - there's a lot more obstacles. And the mobs have decent skills too, such as defensive formation, cut through, pass, etc. They will still try to leave the map towards the end, but they are aggressive at the beginning. Exp is still pretty high, but it's not as simple as exponential growth, and mob levels do scale.

So the mobs actually scale unlike the one in Awakening where the levels are fixed? How do the mobs scale, is it based on your story progress or your overall level of your entire party?

Also, do you get Dragon Vein Points for doing DLC maps?

Edited by Dark Paladin X

Hello everyone, I wanted confirmation on how the weapon rank bonus works and how the weapon triangle dis/advantages work. If someone has the game and would take some of their time, I would greatly appreciate confirmation on how those numbers work for each weapon type.

So if Felicia is married to Jacob, marriage seals dont work?

If the primary class is the same, they get the secondary class.

I'm not sure about how it works with the special characters, who normally pass on their "secondary" class

So the mobs actually scale unlike the one in Awakening where the levels are fixed? How do the mobs scale, is it based on your story progress or your overall level of your entire party?

Also, do you get Dragon Vein Points for doing DLC maps?

Story Progress as far as I can tell

Yes

RE Weapon Rank Bonuses, I'll see if I have the time to do some looking on youtube, there should be lots of data, but whether or not it's useful is another thing...

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Does the Link Bonus (Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon) work when buying the physical copies instead of just one and then buying the other path?

No.You must either:

a)Buy the Special Edition of the game

or

b)Buy Conquest or Birthright then buy the other campaign as DLC(Or both of the other campaigns for Dark Falcon)

If Felicia A+ supports with Flora, can she Buddy Seal into Dark Mage?

Yes.Though if Flora A+s with Felicia she will get nothing new.(Too bad Flora can only A+ with Felicia)

I hope it's alright to ask this here...May I ask to anyone who played the game and knows a bit of japanese to tell me what the characters are saying in these pictures? A summary is ok ;w;

https://twitter.com/hinagi_kgmn/status/624613568432857088

Is this the Spirit Mountain DLC for EXP grinding? Aww. This looks really cute. Anyway, here's a rough translation.

Kamui:

"Kya! Are you a unique kind of monster!? Since you suddenly appeared, I was surprised but... now I understand the truth about the rumors. If I defeat you I'll really become stronger, so let me confirm that!"

Takumi:

"Really... this test of courage is just foolishness. It's as if it were a child's game. Aahhh, I'm not afraid of this dark place. That fireball doesn't scare me at a.....Waa!!? A monster appeared in front of me!? Go away quickly---!"

Kisaragi:

"Waa, we've arrived! I'm not frightened at all but, finally I can have a real encounter with a ghost! ...is what I thought, but you're just a normal monster? Eh, what about the ghosts? The famous test of courage? Well, it's not easy to come across [a ghost(?)]. We'll save the fun for next time."

Kanna:

"M-m-moooom! As expected this place is scary--! A monster appeared in front of my eyes, and a fireball was flying...!! ...but I can't be crying here! So I can become a strong kid... I'll do my best!"

Edited by wvype

Is this the Spirit Mountain DLC for EXP grinding? Aww. This looks really cute. Anyway, here's a rough translation.

Kamui:

"Kya! Are you a unique kind of monster!? Since you suddenly appeared, I was surprised but... now I understand the truth about the rumors. If I defeat you I'll really become stronger, so let me confirm that!"

Takumi:

"Really... this test of courage is just foolishness. It's as if it were a child's game. Aahhh, I'm not afraid of this dark place. That fireball doesn't scare me at a.....Waa!!? A monster appeared in front of me!? Go away quickly---!"

Kisaragi:

"Waa, we've arrived! I'm not frightened at all but, finally I can have a real encounter with a ghost! ...is what I thought, but you're just a normal monster? Eh, what about the ghosts? The famous test of courage? Well, it's not easy to come across [a ghost(?)]. We'll save the fun for next time."

Kanna:

"M-m-moooom! As expected this place is scary--! A monster appeared in front of my eyes, and a fireball was flying...!! ...but I can't be crying here! So I can become a strong kid... I'll do my best!"

Thank you so much!!! Uwaaah this is so cuuuute ♡♡♡

Edited by amaicherii

I know from the classes trailer that when Yokou and Garou promote, they change colors when they transform.

What about Dark Blood and White Tribe? When someone with a Dark Tribe class uses a dragon stone, do they turn into a black dragon or something?

I know from the classes trailer that when Yokou and Garou promote, they change colors when they transform.

What about Dark Blood and White Tribe? When someone with a Dark Tribe class uses a dragon stone, do they turn into a black dragon or something?

No, the dragon forms stay the exact same.Though I do believe there is a very slight difference in color depending on the gender of your avatar.

Anyone knows if there's a DLC map in Fates where you can talk with certain spouses like in Awakening (in Summer Scramble with Chrom, Gaius, Cordelia & Tharja and in Hot Spring Scramble with Owain, Inigo, Lucina & Severa)?

Edited by amaicherii

Anyone knows if there's a DLC map in Fates where you can talk with certain spouses like in Awakening (in Summer Scramble with Chrom, Gaius, Cordelia & Tharja and in Hot Spring Scramble with Owain, Inigo, Lucina & Severa)?

Currently there is not however the DLC that has been revealed is only the first lot so you never know.

I've heard that Ike x Soren is now considered canon.

Without going into too many spoilers, how did this revelation come about? Does Ike say Soren was his lover or something?

Edited by Leif

I've heard that Ike x Soren is now considered canon.

Without going into too many spoilers, how did this revelation come about? Does Ike say Soren was his lover or something?

Wat...? Shouldn't you be telling us where you heard this information?

Wat...? Shouldn't you be telling us where you heard this information?

I heard this in some of the threads on this forum! I thought some Fates DLC translation revealed that information... I'm about at lost as you are haha.