"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I just came up with a weird question: can Demoiselle be inherited, Brady-style? In other words, can male children get Demoiselle, and can female children get Distinguished Son?

Yes, my Deere inherited Demoiselle from Elise. I haven't tested the other way around, but I'm sure that works too.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say that my Kamui is a Level 5 Dark Blood. And then I reclass him into Great Knight. If he get one level, will he get Luna?

No. Before Kamui picks up skills from a promoted class (Great Knight), he has to pick up skills from the corresponding base class (Cavalier) first. So it'd go like this:

Level 6: Open Assault

Level 7: Rescue

Level 8: Luna

Edited by Minischew

No. Before Kamui picks up skills from a promoted class (Great Knight), he has to pick up skills from the corresponding base class (Cavalier) first. So it'd go like this:

Level 6: Open Assault

Level 7: Rescue

Level 8: Luna

Well it depends; if Kamui got access to Great Knight through the Knight tree, then he'll get Defense +2 and Confined Defense at levels 6 and 7 respectively, and then get Luna at 8

Just a simple yes or no unless you need to go into detail, but, does the first few chapters of the game give a good reason for the Avatar character to suddenly want to defect(?) to Hoshido. Aside from, "hey, you're actually related to us, not them."?

Just a simple yes or no unless you need to go into detail, but, does the first few chapters of the game give a good reason for the Avatar character to suddenly want to defect(?) to Hoshido. Aside from, "hey, you're actually related to us, not them."?

Depends on your idea of good, but I'd say "good enough".

[spoiler=details] It simply boils down to Hoshido not being led by Garon. Garon apparently tried to have you killed twice before you even hit chapter 6 and your mother died because of him.

So I was looking over some things, and I was looking extensively at the Copycat Puppet skill. From the looks of things, everything is copied over from the creator to the puppet, but they share a life, it seems. What I want to know is: Can the creator and the puppet pair up and receive bonuses, and can the puppet use the same skills that the creator can?

Yes@pair up & bonuses. One nice use of copycat puppet is using it to pair up with yourself.

The puppet can use most skills. It can't trigger Easy Life or any other pickup related skills. Also in the case of Aqua, it can't sing. Everything else(Mastery skills, passives, rallies) work.

Yes@pair up & bonuses. One nice use of copycat puppet is using it to pair up with yourself.

The puppet can use most skills. It can't trigger Easy Life or any other pickup related skills. Also in the case of Aqua, it can't sing. Everything else(Mastery skills, passives, rallies) work.

Just to clarify: if the pair-up bonuses carry over, then do supports also carry over? For instance, if Kamui was married to Azura, would his puppet give Azura S-support pair-up bonuses?

Are Outlaw and Ninja more or less just two different takes on the Thief-type class?

EDIT: While I'm at it, does the game have multiple endings, aside from the 3 different routes I mean. Even if it's just something

like what Awakening did, with a very obvious this or that multiple ending structure, I just want to know if they exist at all within the game.

Edited by Deviddo

Characters come back if they "die" in chapter 6 right? Felicia retreated after defeat and the cutscene of chapter 7 made it seem like she should be selectable, but she isn't. (playing on classic)

Edited by Firion

Just to clarify: if the pair-up bonuses carry over, then do supports also carry over? For instance, if Kamui was married to Azura, would his puppet give Azura S-support pair-up bonuses?

No. The puppet acts like a spotpass / streetpass unit; it does not have supports with anyone.

Also can enemy streetpass characters have support bonusses with eachother?

I don't think so? In Awakening they couldn't, so I'd assume it's the same here.

Are Outlaw and Ninja more or less just two different takes on the Thief-type class?

That's what I like to think. They share lockpick as a skill, but have different level 10 skills. I think they're the counterparts of each other...? I'm not really sure, but what I mean is something like Spellcaster is to Dark Mage, or Pegasus Warrior is to Wyvern Rider.

You can only purchase skills for the main playthrough's Kamui. It's the same situation if you get a character from online My Castle battles; you cannot purchase skills for Hana if you got her from an online battle.

What class set does an Outrealm(?) Corrin have?

Edit: One more thing, if my Mamui A supports with Rinka, will he have access to Oni or no?

Outrealm Corrin / Kamui? Do you mean the streetpass or online avatars you get from battling? I believe those avatars have the class of whatever the person you got him / her from chose.

Female Kamui can get Oni Savage from Rinkah through a Buddy Seal, but Male Kamui needs to marry her and use a Marriage Seal. Buddy Seals are only for same-gendered units.

Characters come back if they "die" in chapter 6 right? Felicia retreated after defeat and the cutscene of chapter 7 made it seem like she should be selectable, but she isn't. (playing on classic)

Once they die they can't be used in battle again, if you're on classic. I think the ones essential to cutscenes still hang around for them but yeah, you can't select them for battle anymore. My Jakob died in my Chapter 6 Lunatic run and I had to reset because I was fooled by the cutscene too. :(

Whats different in the Limited Battle PvP mode compared to Normal Battle?

Is this the ハンデ無しvsハンで有り difference you're talking about? If so the limited mode would be the one that scales the enemies down to your level, while in normal you get a discount on the skills you can buy from the other player after you win. I think.

On a completely unrelated note...

Are amiibo region locked or can I use my Australia-bought amiibo on my Japanese copy of the game?

Edited by raixchu

Outrealm Corrin / Kamui? Do you mean the streetpass or online avatars you get from battling? I believe those avatars have the class of whatever the person you got him / her from chose.

Female Kamui can get Oni Savage from Rinkah through a Buddy Seal, but Male Kamui needs to marry her and use a Marriage Seal. Buddy Seals are only for same-gendered units.

^ Can Outrealm Corrin/Kamui still get skills from other Corrin/Kamui from online battling?

To try and rephrase my question, at least.

I remember early on people were speculating the character at the bottom of the support list was probably Anna - I know we don't have any idea how to unlock her, but I was wondering if that silhouette turned out to actually be a different character, or if that is still presumably her?

On a completely unrelated note...

Are amiibo region locked or can I use my Australia-bought amiibo on my Japanese copy of the game?

Amiibo are not region locked, thankfully! I was able to use my North American amiibo.

^ Can Outrealm Corrin/Kamui still get skills from other Corrin/Kamui from online battling?

To try and rephrase my question, at least.

Oh, oops! You cannot purchase skills for other avatars you got from streetpass or online castles. You have to reclass them through parallel seals if you want to teach them different skills, unfortunately. Only the main Kamui can be bought skills.

I remember early on people were speculating the character at the bottom of the support list was probably Anna - I know we don't have any idea how to unlock her, but I was wondering if that silhouette turned out to actually be a different character, or if that is still presumably her?

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm assuming that the silhouette is actually her, considering it's an outlaw, and you can see the ponytail flinging back and forth XD.

Amiibo are not region locked, thankfully! I was able to use my North American amiibo.

Oh, oops! You cannot purchase skills for other avatars you got from streetpass or online castles. You have to reclass them through parallel seals if you want to teach them different skills, unfortunately. Only the main Kamui can be bought skills.

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm assuming that the silhouette is actually her, considering it's an outlaw, and you can see the ponytail flinging back and forth XD.

Aw, bummer. Thank you very much for the response. <3

Edited by Xeniferos

When you use an item during a PvP/Streetpass battle, does it lose its use permanently? (For instance, I remember a lot of players used to spam Brave Weapons in Streetpass battles since their uses were restored after a battle.)