"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible if he is the son of Kamui which he seems to be based on Kanna having Aqua hair.

Ah, I thought they didn't pass their -Prince/Princess class down to kids. Thank you.

Ah, I thought they didn't pass their -Prince/Princess class down to kids. Thank you.

Now you know they will always pass it to any Non-Kanna Child.

In fact, the only way the Avatar's Secondary Class Tree can be distributed through the Second Generation is when anyone that has S/A+-ranked Kanna uses the right Seal.

Just like the other games, you can level an unpremoted to 20, promote them, and then level then up to 20. However, special classes like Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon and Singer have a cap of 40, because they are neither promoted or unpremoted.

The item is called an Eternal Seal. It lets a max-level unit take five more levels. They can be used seemingly infinitely, but your level will visibly never go higher than 99.

Promoted units gain less EXP and you'll be unable to gain adequate stats without Eternal Seals if you promote too early. Eternal Seals are expensive. Usually you should wait until level 20 before you promote. But there is technically still infinite leveling, so if you really want that stat boost from promoting right away, it isn't the end of the world.

The first Shop, available early on, only has two Master Seals, one Buddy Seal, one Marriage Seal, and one Parallel Seal for sale. The level 2 shop, buyable midgame, has a few more of each. The level 3 shop, available just a few chapters before the endgame, has infinite numbers of all seals for sale, including Eternal Seals.

If you really need a seal but your shop is sold out, you can visit someone's My Castle, and if they have a Level 3 shop, you can buy a sea there.

1) Huh, I had heard infinite leveling is gone but I guess not

2 and 3) hmm ok thanks.

Now, Felicia's Ice Plate (or whatever it's called, her magic kunai)... is that dropped in the Hoshido campaign?

It can be gotten in shiny tiles, from My Castle stuff or by getting 340 battle points.

Also a question of my own, do we have any pics of the accessories available?Mainly just for curiosity so I know what to make my Kamui wear.

Edited by Azz01

Now, Felicia's Ice Plate (or whatever it's called, her magic kunai)... is that dropped in the Hoshido campaign?

You get character-themed random drops in their corresponding route. Felicia joins in all routes, so yes.

Which reminds me, Luna would talk about needing to return the dropped item to its owner, only for it to turn out to be Luna's Blade. Whaaaat.

So enemies can get throwing swords but the player's team can't?

If so that's really stupid.

players have access to Kodachi ._.

there's also Raijin Katana, Fuujin Bow, Brunnhilde, Siegfried, Yato. what do you want?

Edited by GoXDS

Well, their throwing swords are only 2 ranged.

The player can get a Short Sword (Kodachi) or Flying Dagger that's 1-2 ranged, but cannot double (like Javelins or Hand Axes). imo, it's still a step up in comparison to the enemies that cannot counterattack adjacent enemies.

Kodachi is 1-2 Range

Flying Dagger is 2 Range

Iron/Steel/Silver Throwing are 1-2 Range and enemy only

Kodachi=Javelin/Hand Axe/Throwing Club

Flying Dagger=Spear/Tomahawk/Siege Club

There's also the misc weapons, like Pieri's Little Lance/Parasol (1-2 Range), the magic weapons (Levin Sword, Shinrai Naginata, Bolt Axe), the signature weapons (Raijin Katana, Siegfried, Ragnell)

For Bows, Short Bow (1 Range), Horizontal Yumi (1-2 Range), Shining Bow (1-2 Range, magic), Expert Yumi (3 Range)

The Iron/Steel/Silver Proximity are 1-2 Range and enemy only

Tomes are all 1-2 Range, Kunai are almost all 1-2 Range, the exceptions are Expert Shuriken (3 Range) and Spikes (1 Range)

The rest of the weapons are enemy only or unobtainable (Astral Breath, etc)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Wait you mean the throwing swords can only strike from 2 spaces away? I thought it could be either 1 or 2 spaces?

Ah, my bad. The spear is only 2 ranged, and the others 1-2. Nonetheless, we are still given 1-2 ranged swords (and javelins), but just cannot double. The magic weapons (Levin Sword, Bolt Axe, Shinrai Naginata) can double, but cannot critical.

I don't recall encountering many enemies with throwing swords / lances, but I do remember seeing spears often. I apologize for that mistake!

How many unique chapters are to each route, as in a whole map that is not present in any way to the other, not counting the common 6 chapters before the split. I really want to believe they didn't blatantly split a what could be (or rather it is IS in the limited edition) a single game into two versions just to charge extra for the full game.

Also, how much of a "True Ending" is the 3rd route? Did they also went full Asura's Wrath and sold the true ending strictly as DLC?

What does Zero get from A+ with Leo and Odin?

The fact Zero shares the option to reach A+ with Leo or Odin is more so they can get Outlaw from him than for him to get anything new from them... Buddy Seal Reclassing plays quite well with the one-sided nature of the A+ rank.

How many unique chapters are to each route, as in a whole map that is not present in any way to the other, not counting the common 6 chapters before the split. I really want to believe they didn't blatantly split a what could be (or rather it is IS in the limited edition) a single game into two versions just to charge extra for the full game.

Also, how much of a "True Ending" is the 3rd route? Did they also went full Asura's Wrath and sold the true ending strictly as DLC?

For the most part the chapters are unique.Nohr has probably the best chapters having varying mission objectives where as Hoshido is very FEA-esc having mainly route and defeat boss missions.I am not to sure on IK, though many of it's maps have gimmicks, such as a Fog of War esc chapter(Being chapter 7)and what people have dubbed, War of Ice(Chapter 10 I think).Some maps are reused though but they could be different depending on the route.

As for the third route, yeah it is very 'Golden Ending' ish.Though the third route does have some drawbacks being that 3 characters are not playable for one reason or another though you do get a character exclusive to IK.But yeah it is definitely the 'Golden Ending' just based on the differences it has from Conquest and Birthright.

I counted them up not too long ago. I came up with 80-84 unique maps (including paralogues), maybe a few less.

There are 22 paralogues, if i recall correctly, and they should all be unique.

For main story maps, aside from the Prologue + Chap 1-6

Hoshido: 14 (1 Disputable)

Nohr: 13 (1 Disputable)
Invisible Kingdom: 16

Hoshido 20 and Nohr 9 take place in the same location, with a similar layout. The map is still kind of different though.

Hoshido 7 is shared with Invisible Kingdom 8

Hoshido 9 is shared with Nohr 18

Hoshido 10 is shared with Invisible Kingdom 11

Hoshido 11 is shared with Nohr 16

Hoshido 12 is shared with Nohr 14

Hoshido 13 is shared with Nohr 13

Hoshido 17 is shared with Nohr 8

Hoshido 19 is shared with Nohr 11 is shared with Invisible Kingdom 15

Nohr 10 is shared with Invisible Kingdom 14

Nohr 15 is shared with Invisible Kingdom 19

Nohr 20 is shared with Invisible Kingdom 9

If you mean the throwing variants of standard iron/steel/silver weapons, then yes, they're enemy-exclusive,

Regular throwing items (both the standard 1-2 and the advanced 2-only) are available to both sides. Players can get one of each as My Castle visitor/battle bonuses, but the better ones have high requirement (1900 visitor points for the advanced throwing katana, for example).

You also get some of those during regular gameplay, but that can be tricky. Reverse Club is in that dreaded Nohr Chapter 10, and Kodachi is in a treasure chest in Chapter 12. I played that twice, and both times I accidentally won without getting it because Belka loves her criticals a bit too much.

Hej, hej!

Got a quick one: In Nohr route, IS THERE A NARRATOR? Like, text that tells you whats going on when you start each chapter?

No. Narrations died after FE12. You do get the chapter summaries before the battles this time around, but those are really brief.

Edited by nocturnal YL