"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

You can rewards from My Castle's Crystal Orb using your rank points, correct?

However, there are two lists of items, one of Nohr items and another with Hoshido items.

Are they route exclusive?

For example, if I want Felicia's Ice Tray, but I am playing on Hoshido, can I only get it from sparkling tiles?

Or does Felicia's Ice Tray don't even appear on Hoshido's sparkling tiles?

Is it impossible to get Felicia's Ice Tray and other Nohr items like Arthur's Manly Axe in Hoshido?

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can rewards from My Castle's Crystal Orb using your rank points, correct?

However, there are two lists of items, one of Nohr items and another with Hoshido items.

Are they route exclusive?

For example, if I want Felicia's Ice Tray, but I am playing on Hoshido, can I only get it from sparkling tiles?

Or does Felicia's Ice Tray don't even appear on Hoshido's sparkling tiles?

Is it impossible to get Felicia's Ice Tray and other Nohr items like Arthur's Manly Axe in Hoshido?

I'm not sure about the sparkly tile business, but the Battle Ranking items are not route exclusive.

If I make Kami's secondary a Priest, if he A ranks Asama, will he get Merchant or just not get anything?

He gets nothing in this case.

If Kamui's secondary and (any character) Primary overlap, Kamui gets nothing

Secondary is only given if the primary overlap

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Is there a condition to get Mozume's paralogue ? I just finish Chapter 7 with Norh and all I see on the map are Chap 8 and the Dragon's gate. (And I've seen someone with Mozume on Norh's Chapter 8)

Is there a condition to get Mozume's paralogue ? I just finish Chapter 7 with Norh and all I see on the map are Chap 8 and the Dragon's gate. (And I've seen someone with Mozume on Norh's Chapter 8)

None that I know of. Are you sure you can't see the "外伝" chapter? That's the paralogue.

None that I know of. Are you sure you can't see the "外伝" chapter? That's the paralogue.

Derp, it was at the end of the list. Thought it was an exit option because the game asks you something. Thanks :)

Derp, it was at the end of the list. Thought it was an exit option because the game asks you something. Thanks :)

No worries, buddy. For future reference, that's what the children paralogue maps will be called as well. You'll have to read the text on the map selection screen to see which child you're about to recruit, either by recognizing the kid's name or the parent's name.

Since Odin has a unique color scheme as a samurai, do Luna and Lazward have unique color schemes in their secondary classes as well?

Luna does not have a unique color for Pegasus Knight. I have not tested Lazward, but I assume the same. Odin probably got a unique color scheme because, well, a nod to Awakening.

Luna does not have a unique color for Pegasus Knight. I have not tested Lazward, but I assume the same. Odin probably got a unique color scheme because, well, a nod to Awakening.

I didn't think so but I was hoping. But thanks for answering.

So, the bronze sword can't trigger critical hits or special skills (Luna, Astra, Sol,etc), but what about Personal skills?

If Luna is the support unit and she's with a bronze sword, and her skill competitive is triggered because the lead unit triggered a crit, is Luna's attack going to be a crit?

So, the bronze sword can't trigger critical hits or special skills (Luna, Astra, Sol,etc), but what about Personal skills?

If Luna is the support unit and she's with a bronze sword, and her skill competitive is triggered because the lead unit triggered a crit, is Luna's attack going to be a crit?

It will, but not cause it's a personal skill, but because that isn't a proc offensive skill. Nobody has a personal skill that is a proc offensive skill(like Luna, Astra, Sol, etc.), which are the only skills that clause cares about.

Edited by Psyruby

They meant things like Strength Seal. I can't say for sure, but I don't think so.

Yes, they do. I was watching a Hoshido LP and in the chapter when you fight the Wind Tribe (Ch.8? 9?) Fuuga's Strength Seal activated on Kaze, who was attacking from a range. Fuuga was equipped with an Iron Katana, iirc.

What classes do Kaze and Saizou get if they both get an A+ support rank with each other?

I ask because they both have the same class set: Ninja and Samurai. We know characters tend to have analogue classes in cases of overlap.

What classes do Kaze and Saizou get if they both get an A+ support rank with each other?

I ask because they both have the same class set: Ninja and Samurai. We know characters tend to have analogue classes in cases of overlap.

I think they both get cavalier.

It's either cavalier or mercenary.