"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you add a character other than the Avatar to the Logbook before you finish the game?

Yeah, that's what the card shop is for! Pick the units you want for your streetpass / my castle team, and the first 3 will show up in the card shop. 6 characters will show when you upgrade the card shop to Level 2, and all 10 characters will show at Level 3.

Yeah, that's what the card shop is for! Pick the units you want for your streetpass / my castle team, and the first 3 will show up in the card shop. 6 characters will show when you upgrade the card shop to Level 2, and all 10 characters will show at Level 3.

Thank you Carter

I'm planning to buy the physical release of this game once it comes out in the states and download the Invisible Kingdom and the other path online. But I want to know this part. Suppose I buy the physical release of Birthright and buy the Conquest and Invisible Kingdom route via online store. Will the Conquest and Invisible Kingdom routes be downloaded in the actual 3DS itself or will they be saved in the physical game card itself? Because I'm running low on storage space in my 3DS (I bought Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven via online store and saved in the actual 3DS itself and I might consider buying a 32 GB SD Card if the routes are saved in the 3DS itself or if I want a digital version of the game).

I'm planning to buy the physical release of this game once it comes out in the states and download the Invisible Kingdom and the other path online. But I want to know this part. Suppose I buy the physical release of Birthright and buy the Conquest and Invisible Kingdom route via online store. Will the Conquest and Invisible Kingdom routes be downloaded in the actual 3DS itself or will they be saved in the physical game card itself? Because I'm running low on storage space in my 3DS (I bought Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven via online store and saved in the actual 3DS itself and I might consider buying a 32 GB SD Card if the routes are saved in the 3DS itself or if I want a digital version of the game).

The DLC will save to the 3DS. DLC cannot permanently affect the game cart that way. You'll need to have enough open blocks on your 3DS' SD card to accommodate the download of the other paths.

The DLC will save to the 3DS. DLC cannot permanently affect the game cart that way. You'll need to have enough open blocks on your 3DS' SD card to accommodate the download of the other paths.

Well, in that case, I might need to buy a 32 GB SD Card since I roughly have around 10k game block space left in my Nintendo 3DS. Maybe I should uninstall Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven to make room for all three paths if I want to play all three of them as DLC. Or alternatively, I could wait for some collector's edition that might come out in North America where all three paths are in a single game card, but I highly doubt that.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

I dunno if this was asked before, but would the effects of mutliple gold character statues that boost a certain stat stack (E.G. Would all units get +2 to their Resistance stat limits if I had gold statues of Elise and Sakura)?

Also, in regards to my previous question, is 10k game block storage space enough for getting all three paths of Fire Emblem Fates via DLC, or should I buy an insertable 32 GB SD card in order to get enough storage space for all three of them. I use an older Nintendo 3DS model where there is a slot that I can simply open the cover up and insert the SD card in (as oppose to the later models where you need a screwdriver to open it up). Or do you think it's better for me to wait for some sort of physical collector's edition in North America where the game card has all three paths?

I'm asking this since I want to prep up for the Fire Emblem Fates U.S. release. So far, there are two versions of this game being released in North America and it's unknown if there will be a collector's edition where the game card has all three paths in a similar vein like what Japan is getting.

Also, in regards to my previous question, is 10k game block storage space enough for getting all three paths of Fire Emblem Fates via DLC, or should I buy an insertable 32 GB SD card in order to get enough storage space for all three of them. I use an older Nintendo 3DS model where there is a slot that I can simply open the cover up and insert the SD card in (as oppose to the later models where you need a screwdriver to open it up). Or do you think it's better for me to wait for some sort of physical collector's edition in North America where the game card has all three paths?

I'm asking this since I want to prep up for the Fire Emblem Fates U.S. release. So far, there are two versions of this game being released in North America and it's unknown if there will be a collector's edition where the game card has all three paths in a similar vein like what Japan is getting.

seems like pre-release download size was 24,666 blocks (3GB) or so, which is for 2 routes

So in other words, I'm better of buying a 36 GB SD card if I want enough space for all three routes in my Nintendo 3DS then as DLC?

yuup~ there's no harm waiting till we know for sure if there'll be a Special Edition or not though since release date is so far away *cries*

I dunno if this was asked before, but would the effects of mutliple gold character statues that boost a certain stat stack (E.G. Would all units get +2 to their Resistance stat limits if I had gold statues of Elise and Sakura)?

Yes, the gold statues stack. If you have the patience to grind out a lot of them, you can create some stupid-high stat caps in this way.

Yes, the gold statues stack. If you have the patience to grind out a lot of them, you can create some stupid-high stat caps in this way.

Oh, coolio. Also, does anyone know what happens if Corrin's asset is HP and his/her statue is up?

I just want to know one thing !

How's the fact that both children and parents can fight justified in the game ?

I just want to know one thing !

How's the fact that both children and parents can fight justified in the game ?

it's a really bad explanation, really

the children are raised in a secluded realm where time passes much more quickly. and a) the parents aren't much older implying they weren't raising their children all the time, b) the children and parents know each other so the parents seems to visit periodically, c) the mothers get pregnant pretty quickly after marriage and either spent their pregnancy in that realm or timeskips of 9 months galore (this includes Elise/Sakura/etc...)

Edited by GoXDS

Hello, everyone.

I need intel about Syalla/Tharja's Personal Skill : Tenacity.

How does it works?

Do I have to trigger 2 fights on the same tile?

Or can I lure a ennemy to fight me and then on my turn Tenacity activates?