"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Is there a thread for people to exchenge their My Castle codes yet? If not, is there an interest in making one?

(I'd like to be able to share my BA Kinu once she's got all the skills i want.)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out how to get Anna yet? Also, are two FeMu!children actually better than a 3rd gen Kanna? Why or why not?

Anna's not recruitable yet in any route by any means. She's assumed to be DLC.

It depends who you marry, honestly, but unlike Awakening, having a child with the Avatar doesn't instantly turn them into a god. The non-Kanna child will get Dark Prince(ss) and both of their father's classes, which may or may not be a huge advantage, as there are plenty of builds that certainly don't need Dark Prince.

You can also get some absurdly high mods on a third-gen Kanna, like

(+SPD-LCK)

Setsuna!Midoriko!Kanna:

-2 STR / 0 MAG / 6 SKL / 11 SPD /

-3 LCK / -1 DEF / 1 RES

(+SPD-LCK)

Charlotte!Kinu!Kanna

4 STR / 0 MAG / 0 SKL / 9 SPD /

1 LCK / -3 DEF / 1 RES

(+STR-LCK)

Effie!Velour!Kanna

10 STR / 0 MAG / 0 SKL / 1 SPD /

-2 LCK / 6 DEF / -1 RES

(+MAG-STR)

Nyx!Syalla!Kanna

-2 STR / 9 MAG / -3 SKL / 7 SPD /

1 LCK / -3 DEF / 3 RES

Edited by gayserbeam

Looking over the weapons pages again, I see that the effective weapons mostly have "ineffective otherwise", but the Hunting Kunai has "Might and Hit rate reduced otherwise". Are the other effective weapons also subject to Mt and HIt penalties if used against units other than those they're supposed to be used on? And how much is the penalty?

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Looking over the weapons pages again, I see that the effective weapons mostly have "ineffective otherwise", but the Hunting Kunai has "Might and Hit rate reduced otherwise". Are the other effective weapons also subject to Mt and HIt penalties if used against units other than those they're supposed to be used on? And how much is the penalty?

I can't guarantee the specifics, but for starters, both mean the same thing

I believe the stats use the same as, or are similar to, an Iron Sword/Lance/Axe/Kunai/whatever

I understood that amiibo units can use the Dread Scroll and the Dark Falcon Wing, but can the amiibo use the Hero-King Emblem or the Fell Dragon Emblem to reclass into Lodestar or Grandmaster?

Yes, they can use all of the emblems that give you another class.

The only reason they can't use Parallel Seals anyway is because they have no class sets. But if you give them class sets with items like the Dread Scroll or the Hero-King Emblem, they can use a Parallel Seal to change between their original class and the new classes you've given them.

Basically, they are no different than other units, it's just that they start with no class sets and have no supports, so they can't be reclassed without the unique class emblems.

Edited by gayserbeam

Basically, they are no different than other units, it's just that they start with no class sets and have no supports, so they can't be reclassed without the unique class emblems.

Wait, seriously? So compared to Awakening, where every class is available, they only have a single digit worth of classes available now?

Wait, seriously? So compared to Awakening, where every class is available, they only have a single digit worth of classes available now?

In Lucina's case, her only options are Great Lord, Dread Fighter and Falcoknight, potentially witch when it's available. So not just single digits; it could fit on one hand with a thumb to spare.

Alright, I've had enough

Has anyone figured out how Dragon Fang works with the following

Aggressor/Prescient Victory

Faires

Extravagance

Line of Death

Open Assault

Personal Skills (If it's too much then nevermind)

Other misc boosters

Overbearing

I know that Dragon Fang does not take into account effective might

..I have no confirmation, but it should probably use the "current" might for things like Hammers, etc

I feel like I should know this already, but... Assuming an enemy uses Attack Stance against a unit who's in Guard Stance while their Shield gauge is full, would both the main unit's attack and the dual strike get blocked?

I feel like I should know this already, but... Assuming an enemy uses Attack Stance against a unit who's in Guard Stance while their Shield gauge is full, would both the main unit's attack and the dual strike get blocked?

Yes. Guard Stance ALWAYS blocks an attack from the support unit in Attack Stance, while Guard Stance only blocks an attack from the lead unit in Attack Stance when the gauge is filled.

Yes. Guard Stance ALWAYS blocks an attack from the support unit in Attack Stance, while Guard Stance only blocks an attack from the lead unit in Attack Stance when the gauge is filled.

Oh cool. Thanks.

post-5373-0-92447400-1442016061_thumb.png

Is this shade of purple hair from the My Castle trailer actually available in game or was it removed from the final game?

Edited by Mbgx16

It's quite helpful if you're trying to spoon feed exp to a weaker unit like Mozume or Tsukuyomi.

Ah, I suppose that is correct, I hadn't thought of that. While not quite what I was looking for it can still be pretty helpful. Thanks :)

Does Astra get all of its hits blocked if a dual guard activates, like in Awakening?

Normal Guard Stance, enemy has full shield gauge

Lead Unit Astra, the first hit will be blocked, and the other 4 will go through

If the support unit triggers astra, all five will be blocked passively

Looks like my questions aren't going to be answered, but I have to try anyway

Does anyone know if there's a sound gallery or something in the game

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Sound gallery? You mean like the archive in My Castle? I think there's no way to access it independently from the main menu.

They don't have SFX or voice archives, so you'll have to look for rips online if you want to listen to those individually.

Normal Guard Stance, enemy has full shield gauge

Lead Unit Astra, the first hit will be blocked, and the other 4 will go through

If the support unit triggers astra, all five will be blocked passively

Wait, support units can activate skills in this game?