"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

I'm not sure if anybody asked or if people found out already, but i found out that the turn limit in Ch. 25 Nohr...

Isn't a game over trigger but it's when Ryouma will start attacking during enemy phase.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you gift amiibo-exclusive accessories (like the Radiant Medallion and Robin's Bookshelf) to other players when you visit their castles?

Apparently, the answer to this one is no.

Do both amiibo accessories become available for sale in your accessory shop after the amiibo character gives you an option to receive one of either?

Also, once gifted any accessory, can a player use it on any character or only their Avatar?

Edited by Silent Mercenary

How many Dark Fliers can I get?

(I really don't like the class and I consider galeforce a game-breaking skill)

I don't mind having one but I don't want like 15 characters to have access to galeforce

Every character can get galeforce (from dlc)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I have just a few small questions regarding save data (all apply to a physical cartridge):

1. Is save data saved on the cartridge (opposed to on the SD card)? Essentially, can I start playing on one 3ds, and continue on another?

2. Seeing as the two other storys can only be gotten as DLC (or just the third if you're using the special edition cart), are those saves still stored on the cart?

3. If you have more than 3 save files, are those also saved on the cart?

How many Arms Scrolls are there in this game?

May not be a complete list

Hoshido/Nohr Level 3 Vendor: 2 Each (available by Chapter 20. I can't recall if it's the start or end though, whoops)

Hoshido has 1 more in H11, 1 more in H16.

There are no additional Arms Scrolls in Nohr

Invisible Kingdom has 1 more in I10, and 1 more in I21

TL;DR

H:4

N:2

IK:6

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

...there's something I want to make sure about.

Can you switch between Phoenix and Casual mode whenever you want? I have no plans on using Phoenix mode for the story, but I think it *might* be useful for the EXP grinding map for Nohr, should I feel I become underleveled.

And another question: If I'm moving a unit, and an enemy unit has a red bubble with a black "!" over their head, would that mean that enemy has a weapon that's effective against whatever unit I've selected? And for that matter, what's it mean if the bubble is yellow instead of red?

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Red bubble: enemy has a weapon that is effective against the selected unit

Yellow bubble: enemy has a nonzero critical chance/killer weapon, OR is equipped with a weapon that is effective against the selected unit's guard stance buddy

Are doors attackable in this game, like was the case in the Tellius games?

Nope

...there's something I want to make sure about.

Can you switch between Phoenix and Casual mode whenever you want? I have no plans on using Phoenix mode for the story, but I think it *might* be useful for the EXP grinding map for Nohr, should I feel I become underleveled.

Yes..but only on Normal

Also, I highly doubt you'll be underleveled unless you deliberately spread exp as thinly as possible, waste exp by dumping it all onto one unit, or skip exp (and I'm not sure if that's even possible)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Since forging is different in this game, is it possible to simply change the name of a weapon without having to upgrade it to another level (like from +1 to +2)?

Also, it is possible to change an avatar's hair and hair color in the "my room" feature?

Edited by Leif

Nope

Doh

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but, I thought they were, at least, certain kinds of doors are.

Having seen it, I know for a fact that the doors in the Vanguard DLC map are attackable (at least by the enemy).

Since forging is different in this game, is it possible to simply change the name of a weapon without having to upgrade it to another level (like from +1 to +2)?

Also, it is possible to change an avatar's hair and hair color in the "my room" feature?

If a weapon is already upgraded to at least +1, you can change its name for free at the forge. You can't change the name of a weapon that has never been forged though, and can therefore never change the name of un-forge-able weapons.

Could some one give me a quick rundown of the pros and cons of using Harold and Samurai!Odin on the Nohr route?

Ah, Samurai!Odin:

Pros:

- Unique yellow model! Looks just like Owain (sort of)!

- Personal skill and the Trueblade class bonus have good synergy for an effective 20% bonus with a forged weapon, and with capped skill and a Killing Edge Odin has a more than decent 60% Crit

- Samurai and Trueblade give significant SPD bonuses to their partner in Guard Stance, which is always valuable

- Swordfaire and Astra are uncommon in Nohr

Cons:

- He starts with an E in Swords so his personal skill will be useless for a while and he'll do minimal damage

- With his STR growth, you'll have only about 15 STR at level 20 unpromoted, making Odin like Zero but way slower, using a lower-might weapon, having way less starting weapon EXP and with significantly less utility

- Odin in general has jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none growths that will lag behind in everything important, and he's just an impractical choice without a lot of grinding.